PDA

View Full Version : FBI Shoots Up House of Unarmed People

donnay
11-16-2012, 02:15 PM
FBI Shoots Up House of Unarmed People

John K. Ross (http://reason.com/blog/2012/11/16/the-fbi-shot-up-house-of-unarmed-people)|Nov. 16, 2012

An FBI SWAT team stormed a family home in District Heights, Maryland, yesterday at 6 a.m.

Agents fired at an unarmed 18-year-old woman in what appears to have been a no-knock raid. Via ABC 7:

“They almost hit my daughter, man,” says Emory Hughley. “If I hadn’t told her to go back in her room they probably would have shot her.”

Hughley says he was asleep in the basement when he heard a bang at the front door. His 18-year-old daughter Myasia was upstairs in her room with two friends who were spending the night. Around 6 a.m. he says he came up to the living room and saw 15 FBI SWAT agents coming inside, guns drawn.

“I’m shouting ‘Nobody is armed, nobody has a gun!’ and then all of a sudden I heard ‘She’s got a gun!’ and they just opened fire,” he says.

Hughley says he looked up and saw his daughter standing outside her bedroom in the hallway. Then he heard gunfire.

“I’ve got eight holes in my wall. One bullet went past my head, almost hit me, ricocheted off my brick wall and some of the shrap metal hit my little daughter in the back of her neck, all for nothing.” says Hughley.

Myasia was treated at a local hospital for a flesh wound and released. The Hughley’s say none of them were armed an in fact, none of them own guns. They were never told why their home was raided.

Myasia, a college student, had two friends sleeping over. Her brother was in the house as well. According to an FBI agent, her injury came from a fall, not debris from a bullet.

Tpoints
11-16-2012, 02:44 PM
this says nothing to about whether the raid was justified or what the raid was about. Let's keep focusing on the potential injury of it, because no matter what a person did, they never deserve a no-knock warrant.

Origanalist
11-16-2012, 02:47 PM
They were never told why their home was raided.

They have no need for such information. they can sleep well knowing law enforcement is actively guarding their safety.

tod evans
11-16-2012, 03:06 PM
this says nothing to about whether the raid was justified or what the raid was about.

Because after-all, we should all get accustomed to federal police breaking down doors. :mad:

What a ridiculous statement!

There is absolutely NO reason for any federal agency to ever break into a citizens home, ever!

Especially in black garb with automatic weapons!

Read your constitution, see if you can find anywhere in there authorization for a federal police force that can break into citizens homes and hold them at gunpoint...

[edit]

The last and qualifying sentence wasn't in Tpoints post when I wrote this.

Czolgosz
11-16-2012, 03:06 PM
this says nothing to about whether the raid was justified or what the raid was about. Let's keep focusing on the potential injury of it, because no matter what a person did, they never deserve a no-knock warrant.

It had better be because the "victim," in this case, had a attempted or successfully murdered or damaged another person.

donnay
11-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Because after-all, we should all get accustomed to federal police breaking down doors. :mad:

There is absolutely NO reason for any federal agency to ever break into a citizens home, ever!

Read your constitution, see if you can find anywhere in there authorization for a federal police force that can break into citizens homes and hold them at gunpoint...

The standing army our founders warned us about!!

pcosmar
11-16-2012, 03:11 PM

There is no place for ANY Federal LE.
Ever.

Tpoints
11-16-2012, 03:18 PM
The standing army our founders warned us about!!

the same guys who founded the federal government and wrote the constitution?

ctiger2
11-16-2012, 03:19 PM
“I’ve got eight holes in my wall. One bullet went past my head, almost hit me, ricocheted off my brick wall and some of the shrap metal hit my little daughter in the back of her neck, all for nothing.” says Hughley.

Wrong, they were keeping him safe. What's wrong with these people... /s

donnay
11-16-2012, 03:21 PM
the same guys who founded the federal government and wrote the constitution?

Yes indeed. Not the same federal government we have today, I may add.

pcosmar
11-16-2012, 03:23 PM
http://rt.com/usa/news/swat-teenage-girl-hughley-906/

The Hughleys are now asking for answers from the FBI, but so far the authorities have stayed silent as to why they were raiding the home. Mr. Hughley says a day later that he has yet to be told why his house was visited in the early morning hours by more than a dozen heavily armed FBI agents other than they were executing a search warrant.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/crime-scene/post/reported-shooting-during-an-fbi-raid-in-prince-georges-county-is-under-investigation/2012/11/15/59ec39fc-2f2f-11e2-ac4a-33b8b41fb531_blog.html

The nature of the warrant was also unclear Thursday morning.
Shooting in District Heights FBI raid under investigation
http://www.gazette.net/article/20121115/NEWS/711159816/1124/shooting-in-district-heights-fbi-raid-under-investigation&template=gazette

4th Amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

Any questions?

Anti Federalist
11-16-2012, 03:26 PM
Just another day in the War on Us.

http://assets.theagitator.com/wp-content/uploads/WilsonRaid1.jpg

awake
11-16-2012, 03:30 PM
It's funny, most times when you mention that we should not have a government, people say it would be "anarchy", lawlessness; thugs running wild all over the land. No one stops to ponder that this is exactly what is happening with government. The State brings chaos, it does not defend us from it.

We are being over run by neatly dressed looters - chaos.

Anti Federalist
11-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Mundane - "Why did you raid my house, kick down my door, terrorize my family and shoot the place up at 0600 in the morning?"

Law Enforcement - "Why did raid we your house and shoot the place up? FUCK YOU, that's why!"

Anti Federalist
11-16-2012, 03:34 PM
Subversive, terrorist, dope dealer talk.

You are reported.

http://rt.com/usa/news/swat-teenage-girl-hughley-906/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/crime-scene/post/reported-shooting-during-an-fbi-raid-in-prince-georges-county-is-under-investigation/2012/11/15/59ec39fc-2f2f-11e2-ac4a-33b8b41fb531_blog.html

Shooting in District Heights FBI raid under investigation
http://www.gazette.net/article/20121115/NEWS/711159816/1124/shooting-in-district-heights-fbi-raid-under-investigation&template=gazette

4th Amendment

Any questions?

shane77m
11-16-2012, 03:35 PM
http://youtu.be/a2436_3BRlA

Maybe the FBI has watched too much South Park?? "She's got a gun!" "coming right for us" Not much difference.

Henry Rogue
11-16-2012, 04:04 PM
Thank God most LE are such bad shots or there would be a dead young woman with no future. This concept of LE has no check, no balance. How can it be justified?

Origanalist
11-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Thank God most LE are such bad shots or there would be a dead young woman with no future. This concept of LE has no check, no balance. How can it be justified?

With more guns and firepower than you have.

Henry Rogue
11-16-2012, 04:47 PM
With more guns and firepower than you have.
It was meant to be a rhetorical question, but yes and no fear of consequence on their part. Without risk authority is unburdened.

BlackJack
11-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Reading that they bust in the door shooting at everything in front of them like a Call of Duty game it really shows that only their poor shooting and gun-toting mentality is the only reason why this family is still alive right now. A well-trained tac team on most occasions, will simply surveil the house until the he/she comes outside their home.

jllundqu
11-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Mark it zero! This isn't vietnam smokey, there are rules!

Tpoints
11-16-2012, 05:33 PM

what's your point, Walter?

presence
11-16-2012, 06:11 PM
The occupation committed a dangerous crime

and crossed all the red lines

The resistance's options are now open

They should wait for our action, not words
http://rt.com/news/hamas-open-war-israel-694/

youngbuck
11-16-2012, 06:35 PM
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I guess it should be okay for us to burst into an FBI building, take some pot shots at random people walking around, and then just leave as if nothing happened. Filthy, disgusting, despicable, treasonous, motherf**kin gestapo jackboots! Enemies of the people. And this doesn't even begin to encapsulate it.

heavenlyboy34
11-16-2012, 06:47 PM
It's funny, most times when you mention that we should not have a government, people say it would be "anarchy", lawlessness; thugs running wild all over the land. No one stops to ponder that this is exactly what is happening with government. The State brings chaos, it does not defend us from it.

We are being over run by neatly dressed looters - chaos.
+rep

Henry Rogue
11-16-2012, 07:56 PM
The rules for LE are few and LE ignores them, because there are no consequences.

donnay
11-16-2012, 08:59 PM
“No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it”
~ Theodore Roosevelt