PDA

View Full Version : This man stole a Chinese food delivery car, then continued making deliveries

aGameOfThrones
11-15-2012, 11:43 PM
Of all the different ways to make money off stealing cars, this has to be one of the most bizarre. After allegedly stealing the car of a Chinese food delivery person, Keith Hinds, 45, of West Hartford, Connecticut, decided to make a little cash by continuing to deliver the food to customers.

The NY Daily News says that Hinds stole the car while the driver was inside a school, and then he proceeded to deliver food to customers to pocket the cash. Hinds' trouble came when the restaurant owner called the customers to cancel all of the orders only to find out that one had already been delivered. Obviously, it didn't take police long to catch him in the act as they just had to find out where the customers lived.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/11/15/this-man-stole-a-chinese-food-delivery-car-then-continued-makin/

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
11-16-2012, 12:28 PM
The car thief was not only caught in the act of delivering food in the stolen car, but police also found marijuana and drug paraphernalia in his possession.

I was wondering why my sweet and sour chicken seemed only 2/3 full.

Acala
11-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Usually when people talk about someone stealing someone's job, it is just a figure of speech . . .

Odin
11-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Chinese man calls 911: "A man is steering my car!"
911 operator: "Ok but sir what is the emergency..."

I'll get my coat.

heavenlyboy34
11-16-2012, 03:59 PM
I think this is one of those "low value" posts that has malksum's undies in a bundle. Careful, folks.