PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Ron Paul 2012 or BUST?

qh4dotcom
11-14-2012, 09:05 PM
I am hearing a lot of talk about liberty candidates for 2016....problem is 2016 might be too late for a liberty candidate to run....the economic collapse Dr. Paul and the Austrian economists have been predicting should have arrived by then.

Nothing wrong about planning for 2016...but those talking about 2016 shouldn't be forgetting about the BUST they were making a big deal about during the primaries.

Nate-ForLiberty
11-14-2012, 09:11 PM
I am hearing a lot of talk about liberty candidates for 2016....problem is 2016 might be too late for a liberty candidate to run....the economic collapse Dr. Paul and the Austrian economists have been predicting should have arrived by then.

Nothing wrong about planning for 2016...but those talking about 2016 shouldn't be forgetting about the BUST they were making a big deal about during the primaries.

Because there are still people seeking liberty who think that political power will give it to them. Ron Paul even said in his speech today that politics isn't the way. American politics is a horse that has run off the cliff side.

But oh well. I think my time here is done if people continue to beat the horse as it falls into the abyss.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-14-2012, 09:13 PM
peaceful revolution is the only option left

amy31416
11-14-2012, 09:13 PM
Bust.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-14-2012, 09:14 PM
let's face it, this election was a complete sham. It's one thing to say an election was rigged because the people on top have lots of money, it's another when it was quite literally rigged We all know there's only one option left when the government does not allow us to have a fair election.

BuddyRey
11-14-2012, 09:18 PM
The biggest thing that I, and I think many others must now accomplish is to go through the grieving process over our hero having been defeated, and learning how to become our own heroes and take up the crusade without the benefit of the uniting and galvanizing leadership we've had in the man himself for the last five years.

Right now, I'm still parked firmly in the "anger" phase of grief and can't even begin trying to think of what I might do in the future to change things. Right now I just see the whole world as a clusterf%$& of evil, corruption, and stupidity that might not even be worth saving. :(

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-14-2012, 09:21 PM
The biggest thing that I, and I think many others must now accomplish is to go through the grieving process over our hero having been defeated, and learning how to become our own heroes and take up the crusade without the benefit of the uniting and galvanizing leadership we've had in the man himself for the last five years.

Right now, I'm still parked firmly in the "anger" phase of grief and can't even begin trying to think of what I might do in the future to change things. Right now I just see the whole world as a clusterf%$& of evil, corruption, and stupidity that might not even be worth saving. :(run for a position this 2013 primary.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
11-14-2012, 09:44 PM
Bust.

Yeah.

Make sure you have your own shit in order. In 2008, I thought we wouldn't make it to 2012. I was wrong. But 2016 sounds even less likely. Hope I'm wrong. Watching the population go through a financial collapse will be horrible for me. (and way more horrible for them, of course.)

Carehn
11-14-2012, 09:49 PM
Its not like if the economy collapses we are all going to die. Just prepare yourself. Politics is only one thing that can be done but from a philosophical standpoint I am starting to see that freedom cannot come through government or politics any more then A woman can give birth to a cat.

I'm just going to do what I want in life and I have found that promoting liberty in the ways I see fit at the time make me happy. I like being happy so I will promote liberty in what ever way tickles my fancy at the moment.