PDA

View Full Version : We need to start saying, "The War on Liberty"

mac_hine
11-14-2012, 09:05 PM
I found this on The DP. It's such a great idea, I thought it was worth posting here.

We need to start saying, "The War on Liberty"
Submitted by OFallonBrent on Wed, 11/14/2012 - 11:20
in

* Daily Paul Liberty Forum
* DP Original
* Missouri

The Federal Government spends trillions of dollars on the War on Drugs and the War on Terror. It is also spending trillions of dollars on another war, a war that is secret to most Americans, but is well known to those of us here. It is a War on Liberty.

The Federal Government is moving as fast as it can to finalize the surveillance state, police state, prison state, and nanny state. It seeks to control our thoughts, voices, and actions through intimidation and force. It has a bottomless pit of newly created money to implement its anti-liberty desires.

The War on Drugs and War on Terror are smokescreens to obscure their real purpose. The real war is an absolute attitude of liberty genocide.

With the election results, and the fact that many Americans were introduced to the term libertarian for the first time in recent years, many Americans are primed to hear the message of liberty. Many Americans are just now starting to awaken from their slumber of cognitive dissidence. The time to educate and infuriate the masses to fight against tyranny has never been better.

We must all begin a new meme in the public discourse. I suggest we all begin using the term "War on Liberty" any time we discuss the corruption of government. We should use the term any time we discuss police trampling constitutional rights. We should use the term to expose tyrannical legislation at all levels. We should use the term any time we put something in print or speak on the radio.

We must make the War on Liberty a household term and topic of conversation.

Yes, I know we here at the DP know all of this, and have for a long time. But those three words, "War on Liberty", will stick in the minds of the newly awake and the concept needs no explanation.

No more "secret" war. It is time to out the War on Liberty in a very public way. Let us all make the "War on Liberty" something we say to someone every day.

MelissaWV
11-14-2012, 09:06 PM
War on Modesty and War on Privacy might be more effective with some.

mac_hine
11-14-2012, 09:09 PM

lol, I'm sure we're capable of bridging the gap.

sailingaway
11-15-2012, 11:32 AM
I posted this in General Politics as well. I agree. Maybe it will make people think.

eleganz
11-15-2012, 11:38 AM
Somebody get the presses started again, we need stickers!

evilfunnystuff
11-15-2012, 11:39 AM
The Bi-partisan warr on liberty

brandon
11-15-2012, 11:40 AM
It might have the opposite effect. Americans generally seem to like war. But I guess the tides are changing.

Bruno
11-15-2012, 11:51 AM
War on Freedom

July
11-15-2012, 02:41 PM
I like it.

sailingaway
11-15-2012, 03:04 PM

When I sent my recent email to my Senators on the Cybersecurity bill I had seen this post and said the War on terror had become a war on privacy and freedom for American citizens.

We can paraphrase as the need arises....

Riyan
11-22-2012, 08:40 AM
I think this is really somthing, which shows the intentions of the Government to start a war on liberty against the people. And if you really want to get out fo it, it requires to wake up the peoples to have say against it. This is really a alarming situation for everyone, as it's a "War on Liberty".

A complete care and support for our residents (http://www.fairwaysagedcare.com.au/care-and-support/)

RonPaulforLife123
11-22-2012, 08:56 AM
Unfortunately, for a lot of people, those who say the war on liberty, human rights and freedom never mean economic liberty, rights or freedom. It's frustrating.