PDA

View Full Version : Petitions on whitehouse.gov that you would like to see?

Philhelm
11-14-2012, 06:03 PM
I'll start:

"Please indefinitely detain without trial all self-identified libertarians, minarchists, Constitutionalist, anarchists, and anarcho-capitalists so that the U.S. can finally enter the 21st century and strive for real progress."
I'd just like to see the White House response on that one.

"Please extrajudicially execute Julian Assange for the crime of treason against the United States."
Note that Julian is a non-citizen, but the trolling should have an air of authenticity to it.

"Please dissolve the judicial and legislative branches of government so that progress can be made within the United States."

Your turn.

TxRedneck
11-14-2012, 06:15 PM
I have added a petition that I need people to help me, by signing, get it up to 150 signatures so that it will show up on the public page. If you are signing these petitions, and I know some people are apprehensive about signing them and I understand, but if you are signing them please sign and help me promote it on Facebook (again, if you have Facebook). The petition:

Peacefully withdraw the District of Colombia from the Union to allow the Several States to live in Peace and Prosperity. (https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-withdraw-district-colombia-union-allow-several-states-live-peace-and-prosperity/WRxrCmkD)

I understand this petitions are merely symbolic, but sowing a seed of where the real problem is is a start. The States do not need to secede, they need to root out the one common problem, Washington DC. We need, in my opinion, to start planting the idea in people's head, THEY need us but WE do not need them.

Origanalist
11-14-2012, 10:06 PM
Please print more money for law enforcement and the military. There is a huge need for more law and order in this country and the rest of the world.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Abort people who support abortion. :D

lx43
11-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Personal Nullification of All Federal Taxes (including Federal Income, FICA, capital gains) and Regulations.

http://wh.gov/X4ru