PDA

View Full Version : Agreement Between DOJ and Arizona Government to Defraud U.S. Taxpayers

better-dead-than-fed
11-13-2012, 01:49 PM
Evidence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mEn8dB6jzUZjMPOAdiEjKrXcbAe6thQXr2swP6dKkmE/edit

better-dead-than-fed
11-13-2012, 05:29 PM
BUMP, because I just received a phone call indicating that the government has initiated civil-commitment proceedings against me in retaliation for my having posted this.

(See also: "It is a crime to report government-misconduct in the U.S.A." (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?395594-It-is-a-crime-to-report-government-misconduct-in-the-U.S.A.))

jllundqu
11-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Link is not working??

better-dead-than-fed
11-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Link is not working??

The link (to Google docs) works here, though sometimes it helps to press F5 after clicking the link. What error-message are you getting?

ghengis86
11-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Reddit is down.

ghengis86
11-13-2012, 05:53 PM
Also is there a summary somewhere I can read on your quandary?

better-dead-than-fed
11-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Reddit is down.

Ugh. Thanks for telling me.

Also is there a summary somewhere I can read on your quandary?

If you have any specific questions, I will answer them. I was detained by the federal government for five years, denied a trial, and there was no evidence against me. Now I'm out of prison but on supervised-release (similar to probation). The government has relentlessly been trying to have me civilly-committed and/or forcibly medicated in retaliation for my acknowledgement of various acts of government-misconduct. Here is some sprawling documentation about my legal case (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZlNtxnJPG2qjHjYoqnNclE4747P747hd0x79eNz5-SE/edit); but it's voluminous. If he you have any specific questions, please let me know.

ghengis86
11-13-2012, 06:33 PM
Thanks.

Reddit back up now

better-dead-than-fed
11-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Now U.S. District Judge Raner Collins (District of Arizona) is forcing me to take Tegretol. On the record, there's no justification for the forced medication. Off the record, feds last Friday had voiced concern that I seemed "obsessed" with speaking freely about government misconduct.

better-dead-than-fed
04-15-2013, 06:32 AM
The morning after I posted that, twenty (literally) U.S. Marshals jumped out of vans, threw me to the ground, and brought me to jail. Just got out!

tod evans
04-15-2013, 06:35 AM
Please post copies of all your paperwork...

Glad you're out!

better-dead-than-fed
04-15-2013, 06:38 AM
Please post copies of all your paperwork...

Glad you're out!
Thanks very much. I will post paperwork, including transcripts where Federal judge denied me bail because he disliked things I'd allegedly posted on... Facebook....

bolil
04-15-2013, 06:55 AM
Dude... I am so sorry. Assholes, the whole lot of em. Good luck!

asurfaholic
04-15-2013, 07:21 AM
Jesus. You lawyered up?

better-dead-than-fed
04-15-2013, 07:27 AM
Jesus. You lawyered up?

I represented myself this time, my past experiences having convinced me that ALL Tucson defense attorneys are controlled by the DOJ. (I've had ten lawyers and interviewed twenty others; a couple even admitted to me that, yes, all Tucson defense attorneys are controlled by the DOJ.)

asurfaholic
04-15-2013, 08:22 AM
I represented myself this time, my past experiences having convinced me that ALL Tucson defense attorneys are controlled by the DOJ. (I've had ten lawyers and interviewed twenty others; a couple even admitted to me that, yes, all Tucson defense attorneys are controlled by the DOJ.)

Do you have to have a Tucson lawyer?

better-dead-than-fed
04-15-2013, 08:33 AM
Do you have to have a Tucson lawyer?

A richer person could hire a Phoenix lawyer (possibly even a lawyer outside Arizona, since my cases are federal), but transporting a lawyer long-distance to and from the Tucson courthouse would be too expensive for me (it would quickly amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars). It's a good question, since my representing myself is by no stretch a perfect solution.

tod evans
04-15-2013, 08:36 AM
Your case is going to be dismissed, either on merit or procedural error, there's no reason to pay for the dismissal.

better-dead-than-fed
04-15-2013, 08:38 AM
Your case is going to be dismissed, either on merit or procedural error, there's no reason to pay for the dismissal.

My criminal case is actually over now, including the probation. But given that the FBI follows me around videotaping me, I have this feeling that they are not done with me.

better-dead-than-fed
04-15-2013, 08:39 AM

My criminal case is actually over now, including the probation. But given that the FBI follows me around videotaping me, I have this feeling that they are not done with me.

KingNothing
04-15-2013, 09:35 AM
Be safe. Be smart. Be courteous, be calm, remember the non-aggression axiom, and follow all laws. Don't give anyone an excuse to pounce on you. But, at the same time, confidently stand up for yourself.

Thoughts are with you, buddy.

better-dead-than-fed
04-17-2013, 10:02 PM

DEFENDANT: I think this is making the DOJ look worse than me.

THE COURT: What did you say?

DEFENDANT: This is making the DOJ look worse than me.

DEFENDANT: I see a lot of Government employees spending a lot of taxpayer dollars.

THE COURT: That's not the question before the court.... -- transcript (https://docs.google.com/file/d/1tiiDIUj8FYPnoXBd3zccTXw9--P4yaECGcKyLmHUz1-Gnp8xL_wH1TQoy-lh/edit?usp=sharing), page 31

heavenlyboy34
04-17-2013, 10:43 PM
:eek: This is the most interesting forum drama in a LONG time!