PDA

View Full Version : "Strip the Citizenship from Everyone who Signed a Petition to Secede and Exile Them"

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-13-2012, 01:09 PM
h ttps://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/strip-citizenship-everyone-who-signed-petition-secede-and-exile-them/ZbMjcwPf

I find this absurd.

Dr.3D
11-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Yeah, that's pretty stupid. So there is what exercising ones first amendment rights get ya.

Edit: Now somebody should start a petition regarding that one and request the same thing. :D

Origanalist
11-13-2012, 01:15 PM
Honest Abe would have approved.

fisharmor
11-13-2012, 01:16 PM
A whitehouse.gov account is required to sign Petitions.
Seems legit!

olehounddog
11-13-2012, 01:16 PM
I saw that too. I noticed about all the petitions started with PEACEFULLY. They are met with a request for violence.

itshappening
11-13-2012, 01:27 PM
Sickening.

thoughtomator
11-13-2012, 01:28 PM
This might be one Obama might actually act on.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-13-2012, 01:29 PM
This might be one Obama might actually act on.
yea lol

"Thank you for your petition. You would be glad to know we have a special surprise coming in a few months. Look out for it."

ZENemy
11-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Exile would probably be better, no exit tax?

Pericles
11-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Exile would probably be better, no exit tax?

First they would steal everything you own. Machiavelli was smarter - he realized that if you killed a political opponent, to make sure the sons inherited the wealth, so that they would not seek revenge after inheriting wealth.

AGRP
11-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Sounds exactly like something a progressive statist would think of. If you think about it, the last thing they want is to have their cash cow leave the farm. In their mind, its much better to have individuals leave than to have the entire farm go.

ZENemy
11-13-2012, 01:42 PM
First they would steal everything you own. Machiavelli was smarter - he realized that if you killed a political opponent, to make sure the sons inherited the wealth, so that they would not seek revenge after inheriting wealth.

Lucky me, I don't own much, and the stuff I do, I could live without :)

Pericles
11-13-2012, 01:47 PM
More likely is that we are getting closer to the point where we ID those who only post crap in the Internet, and those with the will to pull a trigger.

John F Kennedy III
11-13-2012, 02:08 PM
That person would vote for Adolf Hitler. Guaranteed.

Todd
11-13-2012, 02:18 PM

Irony:

I frequent another forum with "conservatives". They routinely praise and worship old Abe as one the bestest Presidents, and then without batting an eye start threads in praise of seceding from the Union. :rolleyes:

AFPVet
11-13-2012, 03:05 PM
Is this fool serious? On second thought, let them. They still can't deport them if they have been naturally born. They would simply become American nationals instead of citizens... this would also come with added perks too—if you know how to use common law.

gwax23
11-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Hmm maybe I shouldnt of signed every single Secession petition

Liberty74
11-13-2012, 04:22 PM
The first state to get the balls to secede will get my residency. :p

Unfortunately, I don't see a state having such balls, not just yet...

UWDude
11-13-2012, 04:24 PM
They should all be exiled to Texas.

LoL

(just think about how that would be the worst move the U.S. government could do)

The Goat
11-13-2012, 04:32 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30149859.jpg

Matthew5
11-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Exile us? Does anyone get exiled any more?

Or is that code for Gitmo?

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-13-2012, 04:45 PM
Exile us? Does anyone get exiled any more?

Or is that code for Gitmo?
I was looking for jobs and saw an opening at Guantanamo, no BS.

Matthew5
11-13-2012, 04:48 PM
I was looking for jobs and saw an opening at Guantanamo, no BS.

What did the ad say? Must have disdain for Constitution, be skilled with water, and proficient in excel?

Philhelm
11-13-2012, 05:19 PM
What did the ad say? Must have disdain for Constitution, be skilled with water, and proficient in excel?

Below 100 IQ and small penis girth required.

Matthew5
11-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Below 100 IQ and small penis girth required.

"If lacking a P.H.D., one must at least have a Masters in Motion of Oceanography"

John F Kennedy III
11-13-2012, 05:30 PM

LOL!

Until January 21 when that is a CNN/FOX NEWS headline instead of a meme.

John F Kennedy III
11-13-2012, 05:32 PM
"If lacking a P.H.D., one must at least have a Masters in Motion of Oceanography"

"If lacking a P.H.D., waterboard it".

Lucille
11-13-2012, 05:37 PM
How Soviet of them. Where do they want the Gulag to exile the sixth column to exactly? Labor camps?

UWDude
11-13-2012, 05:39 PM
How Soviet of them. Where do they want the Gulag to exile the sixth column to exactly? Labor camps?

they would never do such a thing.

These petitions, however, are becoming a disaster. We may need some relief soon.

Brian4Liberty
11-13-2012, 06:04 PM

Drone strike.

jkr
11-13-2012, 06:17 PM
take my citizenship...please

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_91s-Zkod9Gc/THrALDU5q9I/AAAAAAAAJSE/hUgCJh3jrRo/s1600/back+to+school.jpg

Deborah K
11-13-2012, 06:23 PM
they would never do such a thing.

These petitions, however, are becoming a disaster. We may need some relief soon.

Why do you think they are becoming a disaster?

UWDude
11-13-2012, 06:28 PM
Why do you think they are becoming a disaster?

Just saying, they may need some emergency management on the federal level, perhaps an agency to deal with them.

Deborah K
11-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Just saying, they may need some emergency management on the federal level, perhaps an agency to deal with them.

The MSM will quell this peaceful revolt, just wait and see. No need for federal level management. The MSM will marginalize this and call it fringe before too much longer in an attempt to discredit it to the sheeple. Right now a redress of grievances, is all this is, but a mighty interesting one at that!

TheTexan
11-13-2012, 06:44 PM
Strip my citizenship and exile me to... where...? To my own land? Sweet! Micro-secession! Let's do this!

UWDude
11-13-2012, 07:04 PM
The MSM will quell this peaceful revolt, just wait and see. No need for federal level management. The MSM will marginalize this and call it fringe before too much longer in an attempt to discredit it to the sheeple. Right now a redress of grievances, is all this is, but a mighty interesting one at that!
It was tongue in cheek. Dude asked if they were exiled, where would they be sent.

I said it was looking like an emergency, implying FEMA camps.

VanBummel
11-13-2012, 07:06 PM
Sounds exactly like something a progressive statist would think of.

A progressive at work was in fact saying exactly this today... I stayed out of it, I can't handle these people.

UWDude
11-13-2012, 07:12 PM
A progressive at work was in fact saying exactly this today... I stayed out of it, I can't handle these people.

Oh yeah, like it's so much different from the old "well if ya hate America so much, why duncha just leave!?"

Matthew5
11-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Oh yeah, like it's so much different from the old "well if ya hate America so much, why duncha just leave!?"

Don't progressives mock neo-cons for their "love it or leave, these colors don't run" kind of attitude?

Guess it's because their brand of progressivism is in office (not that Romney wouldn't have been a progressive).

amy31416
11-13-2012, 07:24 PM
How do you strip citizenship from someone? Do you throw them in the ocean, bin Laden-style?

Occam's Banana
11-13-2012, 07:34 PM

That person would vote for Adolf Hitler. Guaranteed.

True stories. ^^

I frequent another forum with "conservatives". They routinely praise and worship old Abe as one the bestest Presidents, and then without batting an eye start threads in praise of seceding from the Union. :rolleyes:

The saddest thing about that is that it is not even the *slightest* bit surprising.

HOLLYWOOD
11-13-2012, 08:02 PM
Don't progressives mock neo-cons for their "love it or leave, these colors don't run" kind of attitude?

Guess it's because their brand of progressiveness is in office (not that Romney wouldn't have been a progressive).Yes, There's truly a genetic defect in their coconuts somewhere, it's like they can only process half the equation, then make their fire hose spewing in all directions conclusion.

Me, Kewl, I'll take my one way ticket to; Switzerland, Jamaica, Bora Bora... COCOMO

John F Kennedy III
11-13-2012, 09:01 PM

They should be exiled and stripped of their citizenship.

John F Kennedy III
11-13-2012, 09:04 PM
How do you strip citizenship from someone? Do you throw them in the ocean, bin Laden-style?

Bin Laden died in December 2001.

Origanalist
11-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Irony:

You tend to get a lot of such blaring inconsistencies of those sights. It's enough to make you dizzy.

Lucille
11-23-2012, 05:19 PM
YOU CAN'T SECEDE...BECAUSE WE'RE EXILING YOU!
http://www.wendymcelroy.com/news.php?extend.5026

Once again we come to you as the humble messenger and past predictor of today’s major issues!

On January 20th of this year we penned an article entitled, “Forced Expatriation Coming to the USSA”. In it we stated, “We can clearly see that the United Soviet States of America is putting in place the necessary tools to be able to strip whoever it likes of the so-called 'privilege' of being a US citizen.” And, yet again, it looks as though it is coming to pass.

With the massive influx of personal petitions to secede from the USSA, many right wing thought leaders have lashed out and are now petitioning for a process wherein anyone who signs a petition to secede is stripped of their US citizenship and deported.

The founder of RedState, the leading conservative blog for “right of center” immoral online activists, Erick Erickson filed the petition and stated "We here at RedState are American citizens (slaves). We have no plans to secede from the union,” he wrote. “If you do, good luck with that, but this is not the place for you."

He states that to call for secession is an act of treason and should any elected official propose such a measure, he or she should be tried for treason and summarily removed from office.

He goes on to state, "Mr. President, please sign an executive order such that each American citizen who signed a petition from any state to secede from the USA shall have their citizenship stripped and be peacefully deported."

So that RedState goon Erick Erickson wrote this petition? Why am I not surprised.

Thomas Jefferson would spew his coffee across his dining room table if he heard that from a so-called “patriot." Jefferson stated in his first inaugural address in 1801, “If there be any among us who wish to dissolve this union, let them stand undisturbed of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it.”

Even fascist, genocidal murderer, Abraham Lincoln stated in 1848, “Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable,-- most sacred right--a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world. Nor is this right confined to cases in which the whole people of an existing government may choose to exercise it. Any portion of such people that can, may revolutionize and make their own of so much of the teritory as they inhabit.”
[...]
YOU CAN’T QUIT, YOU’RE FIRED!

“You can't quit...because you're fired!” That seems to be the message behind the petition to strip citizenship of anyone who has signed the various recent petitions for secession.

It's almost funny. The petition to strip citizenship is obviously an angry reaction...but the petition would in a sense give the objects of that anger exactly what they want: separation from a country/government they no longer want to be a part of.

Of course it gets a wee bit more complicated. Those who want to secede wish for their entire state of residence to separate from the US. These people don't want to become stateless exiles; they want to take several thousand square miles of familiar space and all the infrastructure and people therein with them.

That would be ideal. Getting to live exactly where you want in the US without the burden of US citizenship... If that means not having a third or half of one's income stolen to pay the interest on the debt that funds foreign wars and the police...then any moral, sane person should jump at the chance!

That's not what it would mean, however. That's certainly not what the petitioners calling for stripping citizenship are after. What they want for the secession supporters is exile...or worse...like military imprisonment or execution.

More at the link

oyarde
11-23-2012, 05:58 PM
Excuse me , I have decided , that I will not be exiled , today , or any other.