PDA

View Full Version : Evidence That The ACLU Is Corrupt -- Boycott The ACLU

better-dead-than-fed
11-13-2012, 12:29 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/12pwg2/what_is_the_aclus_problem/

#boycottACLU

amy31416
11-13-2012, 12:37 PM
You're probably right that they're corrupt. But I view them in the same way that I view the NRA--corrupt, but we'd be worse off without them in regards to gun rights. We'd be worse off in regards to civil liberties without the ACLU.

And how does a person boycott the ACLU anyways?

DerailingDaTrain
11-13-2012, 12:45 PM
nvm eduardo

EBounding
11-13-2012, 12:46 PM
The ACLU is great at crushing public Nativity scenes though. You know, things that really affect our civil liberties. :rolleyes:

Origanalist
11-13-2012, 12:49 PM
The ACLU is great at crushing public Nativity scenes though. You know, things that really affect our civil liberties. :rolleyes:

I for one get extremely offended and upset when I see one. I just get all wound up and can't even function. It's just horrible.

better-dead-than-fed
11-13-2012, 01:12 PM
I clicked that link, clicked the other one, got a page that says "McVeigh was right", clicked link on that page, and I was taken to a one page document with a little over a paragraph of writing. Any more info on this?

The links go from here -> reddit -> Tumblr -> Google docs. Once you get to Google docs, additional links lead to details and evidence, like court filings and transcripts.

better-dead-than-fed
11-13-2012, 01:16 PM
You're probably right that they're corrupt. But I view them in the same way that I view the NRA--corrupt, but we'd be worse off without them in regards to gun rights. We'd be worse off in regards to civil liberties without the ACLU.

And how does a person boycott the ACLU anyways?

I imagine one could boycott the ACLU by withholding donations to it. Use that money for other things.