PDA

View Full Version : Kucinich champions drone strike app that Apple blocked

itshappening
11-13-2012, 11:14 AM
One of the leading congressional critics of the Obama administration's drone strike policy, Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio), is championing a strike location app that is being blocked by Apple.

The computer giant has come under fire for rejecting the app from its App Store, calling it “objectionable and crude.” The left-leaning Action for a Progressive Future launched a petition last week asking Apple to reconsider.

“What is ‘objectionable and crude’ are the drone strikes themselves,” Kucinich told The Hill. “I strongly support any effort to bring increased transparency to our combat drone program. This program continues to operate without transparency and accountability.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/terrorism/267525-kucinich-champions-drone-strike-app-blocked-by-apple

-

The left are waking up so it seems...

pochy1776
11-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Kucinich is an idiot.

Feeding the Abscess
11-13-2012, 12:48 PM
The left isn't waking up, it's just Kucinich being Kucinich. He'll be missed in Congress.

itshappening
11-13-2012, 01:28 PM
Aye!

pochy1776
11-13-2012, 03:27 PM
The left isn't waking up, it's just Kucinich being Kucinich. He'll be missed in Congress.
I kinda hate that guy, he is as principled though. I did hate it when he made the speech for obama.