PDA

View Full Version : Any Georgia Ron Paul preppers here

mweldon
11-13-2012, 11:13 AM
Somewhat off topic, I know, however I have been looking for any serious Ron Paul preppers in the Georgia area. Most are rabid Santorum / Iran is going to nuke us / end of times types.. Hey, to each is own, I just prefer a bit of level headedness to work with.

Anyone, anyone.. beuller beuller?

marc

nobody's_hero
11-13-2012, 11:42 AM
I live in Georgia, but plan to move to South Carolina.

This state is waaaaaay too red and they've been getting arrogant (power corrupts, and supermajorities corrupt absolutely). The most recent ballot had very few democrats even challenging incumbents. Within the GOP, everyone's too chicken-**** to vote for anyone other than Senators Isakson or Chambliss, even if we had a primary challenger. Georgia Power energy corporation makes backroom deals with Republican leaders to screw over Georgians on their energy bills. If you don't live north of Atlanta, no one in the General Assembly cares about you. Then there was the good 'ole boy state convention and the almighty committees which over-ride the right of delegates to vote.

South Carolina may not be much better (they did boo the 'golden rule' during the debate, and they have higher taxes), but maybe if we get Tom Davis to Washington, opinions may sway.

gte811i
11-13-2012, 12:01 PM
Here, here. We have some serious RPers in the Atlanta area.