PDA

View Full Version : Bengazi consulate was a CIA prison

itshappening
11-12-2012, 01:49 PM
No wonder they rioted; it was a prison break from the CIA's secret torture prison inside the consulate

http://youtu.be/jTK67O1VkCc

itshappening
11-12-2012, 01:58 PM
I wonder why the State department allowed the CIA to use its consulate as a jail and they didnt expect any blowback when it was attacked ?

The drama "Homeland" - which glorifies the CIA - is eerily real.

Brian4Liberty
11-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Interesting. Misdirection, or truth?

mport1
11-12-2012, 02:53 PM
What are you talking about? A low budget YouTube video caused it!

juleswin
11-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Now the next question should be, what was the distinguished Diplomat in Stevens doing at a CIA torture prison? And could those other 3 tag alongs be part of the torture team? I wonder

Odin
11-12-2012, 03:20 PM
It sounds like the 'annex' and the consulate were separate facilities. However now it is making more sense, why Obama wanted it covered up, and why Petraeus resigned.

jkob
11-12-2012, 03:28 PM
I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes

operating a torture prison should be an impeachable offense and there appears to be a cover up going to on to hide it

Feeding the Abscess
11-12-2012, 03:41 PM
Nah, the real issue is WERE WERE THA MUREENS!!11!

Seriously though, this issue could be a teaching moment for explaining blowback.

Brian4Liberty
11-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Musings from another thread on this:

Sequence of events:

-CIA holding prisoners.
-Attack and assassination of Ambassador.
-Various excuses, accusations, motivations and politics.
-Paula Broadwell gives speech revealing prisoners held there.
-???
-Presidential election.
-Petraeus reveals affair and resigns.

It would stand to reason that the Obama Adminstration would come down hard on Petraeus after his mistress made that speech. How that played out would be interesting to know. Did Obama tell him to resign after the election?

idiom
11-12-2012, 04:14 PM
The drama "Homeland" - which glorifies the CIA - is eerily real. I wouldn't say it glorifies the CIA. It could have been written by a Ron Paul supporter.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
11-12-2012, 05:33 PM
I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes

operating a torture prison should be an impeachable offense and there appears to be a cover up going to on to hide it

Oh, sheesh. They don't even pretend they don't operate torture prisons.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
11-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Not to mention, torture prisons should have better defenses. The media acted like it was some guy's apartment.

So I'm not sure I'm buying a torture prison scenario, either. But I don't doubt they have plenty of them... like I said, they they plainly say it in public.

itshappening
11-12-2012, 06:28 PM
In "Homeland" they kidnapped the congressman (Brody) and when he said you don't have the authority to do that the agent said "thanks to your colleagues we actually do"