PDA

View Full Version : Just "unsubscribed" from POLITICAL OUTCAST

ChristianAnarchist
11-12-2012, 08:28 AM
I won't even put the link here but after I read their post about how us "liberty" voters were doing the wrong thing by voting our conscience instead of lining up behind the fascist candidate of the day, I immediately unsubscribed. I sure hope they "get" the message if thousands unsubscribe after pushing such nonsense. We need to vote with our feet against those who would promote anti-liberty messages. The only blogs, news, or discussions that we should visit (and visits equal add revenue) should be ones that we can support.

PattyFromTexas
11-12-2012, 09:00 AM
I must respectfully disagree. While I agree with your assessment that this is propaganda, it's very important we know exactly what and how they are saying it. We need to know what our enemies are saying about us.

PattyFromTexas
11-12-2012, 09:09 AM
I used to wonder how an entire nation of otherwise ordinary, rational, civilized people could allow the murder of 11 million people. How do you overcome the morals of an entire country? I know the answer now, it's propaganda. The entire media, music, publishing industry, arts and entertainment were all under the control of Hitler's propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels. He controlled all the information, and manipulated public opinion much the same way our corporate media does today. Anything you watch on tv, every television ad, all of talk radio, most of the websites on the internet are systematically brainwashing all of us. We Americans now believe that Muslims hate us, our way of life, and want to impose Sharia law in the United States. Ask anyone who subscribes to newsmax or wnd, and they'll tell you so because this is the idea these outlets have been promoting. Whoever controls the information controls the people.

ChristianAnarchist
11-13-2012, 12:11 PM
While I do agree that we need to read opposing viewpoints in order to understand better, I do not think that my "subscription" to such is a requirement. I unsubscribed as a statement that I do not want to support web sites that promote such nonsense. Even realizing that the "story" may have only been the opinion of a single person who may or not be on staff there, the FACT that they highlight such in their email to me shows me that they want this article to gain readership.

I agree that everyone should be able to express their views, but I do not have to support such views by including my email address as part of their advertising base nor my visits to their site to increase their traffic to the benefit of add revenue...