PDA

View Full Version : We Who Must Not Be Named

acptulsa
11-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Well, the 'net may be full of how us non team players cost Romney the election. But the Sunday Morning Blather Shows are unanimous. Romney blew it by not pandering to hispanics, the Tea Party is too angry to attract people, Rand Paul is not worth mentioning as a 2016 contender, and we do not exist. Yes, most people feel Washington is doing too much and not doing it well. It doesn't matter, however, as people feel the Democrats care about them and Republicans don't, the upcoming spending cuts are 'horrendous' (per Schieffer), and it's now all about Obama's legacy (which doesn't seem to be at risk of being affected by the crashing dollar).

Wecome back to the blackout, folks. Any bets on whether a bill is passed to remove 'libertarianism' from the dictionary?

LibertyEagle
11-11-2012, 11:27 AM
We need a network. Badly. Anyone know Peter Thiel?

CaptUSA
11-11-2012, 11:31 AM
How disgusting, eh?

And the worst part is that they know the truth. They know that people are turning away from both parties. They know a liberty message sells regardless of which "demographic" somebody fits into. They know it. But if they have to give up on collectivism, it shatters their entire world view. The premise that they rely upon will be destroyed. They are scared.

Bastiat's The Law
11-11-2012, 11:35 AM
I fail to see how labeling ourselves the scapegoat helps our future efforts or becomes a net positive in any way.

MozoVote
11-11-2012, 11:53 AM
It was not "just us" or even "mainly us" anyway. Romney lost for SO MANY reasons.

CaptUSA
11-11-2012, 11:59 AM
I fail to see how labeling ourselves the scapegoat helps our future efforts or becomes a net positive in any way.It depends if you see us as the GOP's scapegoat or their salvation.

UWDude
11-11-2012, 12:08 PM
only one out of three American voted, only one out of six voted for the president.

Communists had elections too.

acptulsa
11-11-2012, 12:26 PM
I fail to see how labeling ourselves the scapegoat helps our future efforts or becomes a net positive in any way.

Well, you have to admit. Being blamed works better for us than being ignored.

I can't say I'm pleased to see them realize that so quickly.