PDA

View Full Version : Obama Supporters Obsessed With Trivial Issues

AuH20
11-09-2012, 10:13 PM
There are the young men in our country?!? Effeminate, spineless and immature!! When I close my eyes, I honestly can't tell the difference between the men and the women when they talk. Now I remember why they are so intimidated by us. ;)

http://landing.newsinc.com/shared/video.html?freewheel=90119&sitesection=theblaze&VID=23881959

this guy specifically irritated me to no end blathering about the defense of 'woman's rights' being the paramount issue ROFL What a sap!:

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Image16-620x348.jpg

The Feds are going to roll these 'guys' into the FEMA camps with no problem.

Philhelm
11-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Half way through the video I screamed, "Four hundred thirty-five!"

pochy1776
11-09-2012, 10:37 PM
Oh GAWD, PLEASE White people you need channel the freaking 1950s and have some god damn balls.

Pericles
11-09-2012, 10:38 PM
The Feds are going to roll these 'guys' into the FEMA camps with no problem.

Having their carbon footprint reduced really is not going to bother me.

AuH20
11-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Oh GAWD, PLEASE White people you need channel the freaking 1950s and have some god damn balls.

Our universities are rewarded quite well for building the better slave. The type that won't fight back or recognize that they are enslaved. Women's contraceptives!! Did anyone walk into the voting booth last Tuesday with women's contraceptives being the fundamental decisive issue that factored into their eventual vote??? These tools apparently did!!!

pochy1776
11-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Having their carbon footprint reduced really is not going to bother me.
When these stupid kids move to canada, i wil driv the BIGGEST, MOST POLLUTING SUV I CAN FIND. Better yet, reconstuct all 1950s cars.

tod evans
11-09-2012, 10:49 PM
When these stupid kids move to canada, i wil driv the BIGGEST, MOST POLLUTING SUV I CAN FIND. Better yet, reconstuct all 1950s cars.

I drive a '56..

supermario21
11-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Look, I basically said that this election came down to Obama digging into a cookie jar throwing out stale cookies to labor unions, minorities, college students, etc and got just enough of them out there to put him over the top, all while the cake (the country's economy/fiscal cliff) is exploding due to not paying enough attention to it.

AuH20
11-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Look, I basically said that this election came down to Obama digging into a cookie jar throwing out stale cookies to labor unions, minorities, college students, etc and got just enough of them out there to put him over the top, all while the cake (the country's economy/fiscal cliff) is exploding due to not paying enough attention to it.

The surveillance state is coiling around our necks like a viper. Drones operating on U.S. soil are almost a reality. The Federal Reserve will be adding roughly 85 billion unbacked dollars a month to the economy. Obamacare is distorting the job market and in the process destroying millions of quality jobs that would have bestowed full benefits. And we have college students blathering about the Lilly Ledbetter act and prophylactics. I say we better start digging underground at this rate. :)

ninepointfive
11-09-2012, 11:02 PM
well, once the economy goes under those saps aren't gonna look too pretty

rprprs
11-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Won't get an argument from me. I'll start with either the 59 cadi or the 58 chevy...

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/rprprs/carvintage.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/rprprs/carvintage2.jpg

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
11-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Won't get an argument from me. I'll start with either the 59 cadi or the 58 chevy...

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm139/rprprs/carvintage2.jpg

Guess I've seen my pr0n for the day. ;)

Captain Shays
11-10-2012, 11:41 AM
We're so screwed

John F Kennedy III
11-10-2012, 12:20 PM
The surveillance state is coiling around our necks like a viper. Drones operating on U.S. soil are almost a reality. The Federal Reserve will be adding roughly 85 billion unbacked dollars a month to the economy. Obamacare is distorting the job market and in the process destroying millions of quality jobs that would have bestowed full benefits. And we have college students blathering about the Lilly Ledbetter act and prophylactics. I say we better start digging underground at this rate. :)

I had to post this in another forum :)

John F Kennedy III
11-10-2012, 12:21 PM
We're so screwed

Yep.

QuickZ06
11-10-2012, 12:28 PM
Socrates was right, the masses will for ever see nothing but shadows on the wall.

pochy1776
11-10-2012, 02:18 PM
I drive a '56..
56 chevy? Naugh, i prefer the bonestock restored 1957 bel air.

acptulsa
11-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Awright. That's enough of the Shoverolets and Crapillacs. The '59 Crapillac is a very bad copy of the '57 Imperial and the '58 Shovie is a barge. How about equal time for an automobile?

http://files.conceptcarz.com/img/DeSoto/57-DeSoto_Adventurer_DV-07-Kruz_04.jpg

http://www.desoto.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=646&g2_serialNumber=3

Well, Good Monkey--er, I mean General Motors fans? Gonna stick your favorite Harley Earl Tackybarge up against this AACA five star classic for public comment?

Lucille
11-10-2012, 02:40 PM
There are the young men in our country?!? Effeminate, spineless and immature!! When I close my eyes, I honestly can't tell the difference between the men and the women when they talk. Now I remember why they are so intimidated by us. ;)

Once again, Fred (http://www.fredoneverything.net/Bob.shtml):

Modern American men, he said (remember that he lives in San Francisco) were “ear-ring dangling epicenes with as much testosterone as you would find in a good milkshake.” He railed about cringing, boot-licking, video-game twiddling, mouth-breathing morons with their corneas sutured to the blinking screen of the lobotomy box. “The country has gone to dwarves,” he groaned.
[...]
Still, there did seem to be a certain softening of what I had thought to be the national character. For example. I no longer saw many Harley hogs, with that wonderful guttural potatopotatopotato, straddled by hairy anti-social behemoths with tatoos saying “Born to die hard,” and “This end up.” No long-nosed choppers with ape-hanger handle bars. The only Harleys I saw had male-menopausing proctologists perched atop like laying hens on a riding mower.
[...]
“Buncha pussy-whipped chimps.” Come on, Bob, there are tons of exceptions. "Exactly. Exceptions."

I had to grant a degree of truth to the diagnosis. The US is indeed the first estrogenated, forcibly feminized society, at least as regards atmosphere and hormone levels. Anything remotely masculine, like punching guys out in bars, or dodgeball, or riding a bike without a helmet, or swimming without a Coast-Guard approved flotation device and seven life guards, has been pretty much wrung out of the country. (Until recently I didn’t know that freeze tag was violence.) This is because women control the schools, set the tone of the country, and prefer security to freedom, which is bass-ackwards from a guy’s point of view. Of course women don’t want to nuke China. There are trade-offs, I guess.
[...]
Then I remembered: America is afraid of cap guns, which no longer exist. Of bottle rockets and pocketknives and Islamo-Mahmuds curled beneath the bed. And America is afraid of children. Puzzled boys of eleven are led from school in handcuffs for possession of a water pistol. A cop who would do it ought to go into hiding from embarrassment, but nothing embarrases anyone any longer. Ye gods and little catfish, I thought. Bob’s right. The country is afraid. Of everything.

How did this happen? Fear of toys, kids in chains and stuffed with Ritalin like paté geese. Women gobbling Prozac, porky army recruits who belong in buns, with ketchup.

anaconda
11-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Our universities are rewarded quite well for building the better slave. The type that won't fight back or recognize that they are enslaved. Women's contraceptives!! Did anyone walk into the voting booth last Tuesday with women's contraceptives being the fundamental decisive issue that factored into their eventual vote??? These tools apparently did!!!

Women's rights are huge with liberal women in the Bay Area here in California. I would estimate that there are many college educated Democratic women voters that are single issue pro choice voters.

anaconda
11-10-2012, 03:28 PM
These folks didn't do all that bad on the government quizzes. They were generally in the ball park on many of the answers.

AGRP
11-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Trivial questions. Could have thought of better questions.

Captain Shays
11-10-2012, 03:51 PM
These folks didn't do all that bad on the government quizzes. They were generally in the ball park on many of the answers.
ou think they did well? Huh? I don't think they answer but a few of the questions correctly. college students in Boston you would think they would rattle off the answers without even thinking about it.

osan
11-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Can you say, "we are doomed"?