PDA

View Full Version : Please stop telling me when to donate.

ItsTime
11-20-2007, 04:15 PM
If I wanted someone to tell me what to do with my money I would be voting for Hillary.

Thank you that is all.

Wyurm
11-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Thank you that is all.

QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I most definitely agree.

sgrooms
11-20-2007, 04:19 PM
i think people are merely asking, not telling

Bodhi
11-20-2007, 04:20 PM
If I wanted someone to tell me what to do with my money I would be voting for Hillary.

Thank you that is all.

You certainly don't have to donate now if you don't want to. For me, if the campaign is asking for money now then I see no reason not to donate now. I still plan on donating money on the 16th but I don't think the campaign would ask for money now if they didn't really think they need it. So I will donate some now and also donate on the 16th.

ItsTime
11-20-2007, 04:21 PM
I just donate now... my statement was really for those people here not the HQ

hard@work
Donate now!

sgrooms
personally, i haven't donated today but i did spend $262 on slim jims/ booklets/bumper stickers/yard signs/rally signs

ItsTime
11-20-2007, 04:22 PM
Money well spent my friend :cool: and if you bought it from the RonPaul2008.com store it counts as a donation

personally, i haven't donated today but i did spend $262 on slim jims/ booklets/bumper stickers/yard signs/rally signs

kylejack
11-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Don't vote for Hillary, and the e-mail sucked, but help us with the Huckabeating.

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akmd2-5cc5w

Launch the Ron Paul Patriot Missile and TAKE OUT THAT SCUD!

mkrfctr
11-20-2007, 04:24 PM
I am not telling, I am COMMANDING!

AUTO-BOTS... TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

ItsTime
11-20-2007, 04:29 PM
Already done, sent out to my meet up and posted all over myspace. we are rollin.

Don't vote for Hillary, and the e-mail sucked, but help us with the Huckabeating.

http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/rp_vs_huck_today.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Akmd2-5cc5w

Launch the Ron Paul Patriot Missile and TAKE OUT THAT SCUD!

Sandy
11-20-2007, 04:38 PM

I'm with ya, and I am not saving everything for the 16th. I don't want donations to flatline.

smtwngrl
11-20-2007, 04:45 PM

That's good. :D

Because I was going to ask you if you would prefer for them not to say they needed it....and then later, after you donated, you found out it was too late.

ItsTime
11-20-2007, 04:48 PM
I am 100% sure the HQ knows when they need the money better than anyone setting up a money bomb.

That's good. :D

Because I was going to ask you if you would prefer for them not to say they needed it....and then later, after you donated, you found out it was too late.

Brian Bailey
11-20-2007, 04:49 PM
Donating Today Helps the Tea Party (http://www.paulunteer.com/2007/11/20/a-donation-today-helps-the-tea-party/)

bew2005
11-20-2007, 05:00 PM
I am 100% sure the HQ knows when they need the money better than anyone setting up a money bomb.

While I think is true in general, the theme of the email scares me. It indicates that we need this money for New Hampshire and Iowa. We have raised nearly $14 million this year which, in my humble opinion, is more than sufficient to cover those two states. What are we going to do to run t.v. or radio ads in Florida? Texas? Ohio? Pennsylvania? Colorado? etc etc if we have spent nearly all of our money in two little states.

Having said that, I recognize the importance of those two states and the potential boost the campaign should get if things turn out positively in those. It just seems to me that if we are dumping nearly all of the funds into Iowa and New Hampshire, will there be any left for the country?

Mark Rushmore
11-20-2007, 05:09 PM
It just seems to me that if we are dumping nearly all of the funds into Iowa and New Hampshire, will there be any left for the country?

Edited to censor an honest but probably unnecessarily negative conjecture.

davidkachel
11-20-2007, 05:32 PM

ROFL, now THAT is funny!

I have to agree. Every ten minutes some knothead posts a request for everyone to donate right away.

1. People know when and how much they want to donate and constantly crying wolf is not going to accomplish anything but to piss everyone off and maybe even cause a reduction in donations.

2. The media already has ahold of Dec. 16th. If we don't deliver you can be damn sure they and Giulicainromhillbarahuck will make a big deal out of it.

3. We must hold onto what we have set aside for Dec. 16th and use it then as promised or face a catastrophic loss of credibility.

4. IF you can respond to today's request from the campaign that would obviously be helpful.

5. It would be wise to ignore every other request between now and the 16th. Just respond to requests from the campaign and the 16th, nothing else.