PDA

View Full Version : The Vote Flippers might find this interesting (Obama gets 100% in Cleveland districts)

parocks
11-09-2012, 02:38 AM
http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/what-luck-obama-won-dozens-of-cleveland.html

In Cleveland, in some districts he did even better with an astounding 100% of the vote in dozens of locations. For example, in Cleveland's Fifth Ward, Mr. Obama won districts E, F, and G 1,337 to Mitt Romney's... 0. And in case you're wondering, Gary Johnson received more votes than Mr. Romney.

alucard13mmfmj
11-09-2012, 03:27 AM
I guess we know which regions not to campaign in..

Seems anti GOP with a sprinkle of libertarianism.

tangent4ronpaul
11-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Or maybe Romney's lessons learned file contains an entry like this:

Next time make sure the outsourced software vote fraud development team has a technical writer with at least a fifth grade understanding of basic English...

Also, make sure those hired and infiltrated into voting machine companies to apply the fix have a basic understanding of fifth grade English. This was the wrong place to save a few bucks!

-t

sailingaway
11-09-2012, 10:46 AM
That does seem sort of amazing.

sailingaway
11-09-2012, 10:49 AM
But remember Ben Swann's channel is in Cincinnati. I wonder if that helped show Romney's cheating colors? I mean, people already factored in NDAA with Obama, they knew about it if they even knew what it was. But Romney cheated, clearly, and putting that in the white house would have to give even 'open to conservative' independents pause -- PARTICULARLY if they liked Ron.

Just a thought.

--
edit

also, some account went through polls in the 'why did Romney get it so wrong' manner and said it wasn't that the Dem polls were oversampling dems and independents, it is that by the general election a bunch of Republicans considered themselves independents. I wonder how many liked Ron, whether they liked him with sufficient conviction to vote for him in Ohio or not? Because if you watched the RNC from that point of view....