PDA

View Full Version : New Bush running for office in Texas...

Vanilluxe
11-08-2012, 11:59 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/george-p-bush-nephew-for-former-president-george-w-bush-makes-campaign-filing-in-texas/2012/11/08/8d4f4908-2a23-11e2-aaa5-ac786110c486_story.html

Not another one... Ron Paul's other son should run against him.

Smart3
11-09-2012, 12:06 AM
Doubt he'll actually run for anything important.

Occam's Banana
11-09-2012, 12:09 AM
Geezus! They're like cockroaches! For every one you see, there are a dozen more under the fridge, waiting for the lights to go out ...

Vanilluxe
11-09-2012, 12:10 AM
Doubt he'll actually run for anything important.

Still, he could jump office and take an important spot in the future, he might be eyeing the presidency as of now and it will be dejavu all over again.

RonZeplin
11-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Poppy (NWO) Bush calls him "The little brown one", P. Bush.

Vanilluxe
11-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Geezus! They're like cockroaches! For every one you see, there are a dozen more under the fridge, waiting for the lights to go out ...

Just like a bush, the Bush family are new Bush seeds for the White House.

jkob
11-09-2012, 12:53 AM
George P. is someone to watch out for. Young, Hispanic, veteran, and Bush. This is a guy that will be fast tracked.

Marenco
11-09-2012, 01:57 AM
George P. is someone to watch out for. Young, Hispanic, veteran, and Bush. This is a guy that will be fast tracked.

Indeed. I could definitely see them grooming this one for POTUS someday.

Vanilluxe
11-09-2012, 02:03 AM
Indeed. I could definitely see them grooming this one for POTUS someday.

Then we should start grooming Dr. Ronnie Paul or Dr. Robby Paul. (All of Ron's sons are doctors, never knew that)

rpfocus
11-09-2012, 01:26 PM

LOL

Valli6
11-09-2012, 02:44 PM
They've already been grooming this guy for years!
(I posted about him in june - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?380519-George-P.-Bush-Plans-being-laid-for-Jeb-s-son )

He formed MavPAC (maverick pac :rolleyes:) quite some time ago, and by the way, he lists "Ted & Heidi Cruz" amongst the founders of maverickpac, so you know Cruz is one man that CANNOT be trusted!)

(prepare to gag>) heep://eew.maverickpac.com/

If you look around the website, you'll see that Maveprickpac has 14 chapters all over the country, including D.C., They had an event in Houston TX yesterday (11/8) at Haynes & Boone(1221 McKinney, Ste. 2100)
The featured guest was Floyd Wilson, Former CEO of PetroHawk Energy.

Here are some other indications of his plans that we (and Rand!) all need to be aware of:

...Bush expressed optimism about GOP nominee Mitt Romney’s ability to appeal to a younger demographic of voters... He hopes to aid the Republican Party up and down the ballot this fall by raising and spending some $150,000 through MavPAC and recruiting 5,000 members of next-generation Republicans.
http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/06/touting-mavpac-george-p-bush-backs-jeb-125977.html

He's also co-chair of Hispanic Republicans of Texas. Neocons are so obsessed with hispanic-ness it's perverse! Did the Bushes create a child just to lay claim to the demographic?! :confused:

"the first Texas based political action committee that identifies, recruits and comprehensively supports Hispanic candidates for Texas state political offices."
Here's some of his grooming

"George has been privileged to also serve his country as a member of several diplomacy missions including Nicaragua for the second peaceful transfer of power in that country, Brazil for the Pan-American Games in 2007 and also joined a congressional mission to Saudi Arabia during the ‘Arab Spring’ of 2011."

Here are some of the mavericks that maverickpac supports:

• Speaker John Boehner (R-OH)
• Senator Scott Brown (R-MA)
• Congressman Quico Canseco (R-TX)
• Congressman Eric Cantor (R-VA)
• Senator John Cornyn (R-TX)
• Congressman Tom Graves (R-GA)
• The Honorable Josh Mandel, candidate for US Senate, Ohio
• Congressman Michael McCaul (R-TX)
• Congressman Aaron Schock (R-IL)
• Senator John Thune (R-SD)
• The Honorable Heather Wilson, candidate for US Senate, New Mexico
(There's a more recent, more complete list at the website.)
heep://eew!.maverickpac.com/home

I'd say they think they can supplant us. :cool:
Here's one of their videos.
"We are the emerging generation of conservative leaders"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRQIxQGgt4I eew!

:D Which one of you wants to volunteer to start attending their events? :toady:

Aratus
11-09-2012, 04:27 PM
dannnngit, dannnngit, dannnngit... they don't dare run neil bush in pore auld texas!

opal
11-09-2012, 07:54 PM
:D Which one of you wants to volunteer to start attending their events? :toady:

and by attend.. you mean infiltrate, right?

Dick Chaney
11-09-2012, 07:55 PM
WTF, no more bushes!

Vanilluxe
11-10-2012, 02:45 AM
So lets draft Robby Paul against him.

opal
11-10-2012, 06:43 AM
So.. what about Lori and Joy? Yall keep mentioning the boys... what about his daughters?

GeorgiaAvenger
11-10-2012, 06:36 PM
If he blocks Julian Castro I'll be pleased.....that's all I want him to do.

Vanilluxe
11-10-2012, 06:43 PM
If he blocks Julian Castro I'll be pleased.....that's all I want him to do.

I won't be pleased if he is the future POTUS.