PDA

View Full Version : Is Herman Cain Posting Here? Hello, Herman Cain. How Are You?

AGRP
11-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Read this. The entire post reads like it was written by Herman Cain himself:

The arrogance here makes me laugh.

The people wholeheartedly rejected fiscal conservatives on Tuesday. That means Ron Paul's ideas. Romney was no fiscal conservative but he was far more than Obama was.

The Republican party is, and always has been, a party of coalition. We must bring together people who don't agree on everything and work on the issues we can solve together. What I see here on this board is some in the Ron Paul (who is done with politics btw) movement expecting to get elected by magical unicorns. The election proved that Paul was rejected by Independents, Republicans, and most of all Democrats. Now we're concocting some scheme to take over the nomination of the same party that some in the movement are actively rejecting! How is that expected to work? "Hey, we won't stand with you at all but you should come over here and support us." They'll reject us like we rejected them.

If the Paul movement breaks off the Republican party they're done. 100% not electable. We would get crushed by the two big parties.

Herman Cain didn't say "we don't need Ron Paul people" as so many here assume. He said that the Ron Paul movement wasn't the viable vehicle to a third party. The Paul movement is built on identity. If, god forbid, Ron Paul were to die that would be the end. He's calling for something bigger. He didn't say he won't accept Paul people, he said we need to form a BROADER coalition. To be honest I don't know how many in the Paul movement expect to become mainstream if they refuse to participate in coalitions. Why are Obama and the dems getting elected? They come together as a coalition first then have the fights over policy once they're in.

We're never getting anywhere if we refuse to elect anyone who doesn't agree with all of use 100%. To that end: we aren't 100% right, nobody is.

Thanks to Odin who pointed it out:

Are you Herman Cain?

The part I bolded sounds just like something Herman Cain would say lol. I actually read it in my Herman Cain voice.

I went through his other posts. They all sound like him. This one made me laugh:

Well, I've indentified the problem!

Step 1: Do not vote for the people you don't want to elect.

matt0611
11-08-2012, 06:25 PM
http://www.chronicle.su/wp-content/uploads/trollman-cain.gif

satchelmcqueen
11-08-2012, 06:29 PM
cain is going to catch hell from me on am750 when he takes over from boortz next year.

matt0611
11-08-2012, 06:32 PM
cain is going to catch hell from me on am750 when he takes over from boortz next year.

We should all call into his show someday.

JK/SEA
11-08-2012, 07:22 PM
clearly, he doesn't understand a god-damn thing of what the Ron Paul R3volution is about and why all of us are 'out there' fighting for the Constitution, and our Country. It is clear though that both party's want status quo, and control of power, and the Constitution be damned. Granted, this is the condensed version of what i'm seeing.

No1ButPaul08
11-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Wow, that last quote is very Cain-like. Something very obvious in the form of a list.

Soon, he'll be posting his plan to have a plan.

jkr
11-08-2012, 08:14 PM
MAKEMEAPIZZA.COM

TheGrinch
11-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Sigh, more cult of personality crap.... Don't they only wish we'll be done when Dr. Paul retires.

emazur
11-08-2012, 09:10 PM

And ask him his favorite question - "why don't you support an audit of the Federal Reserve?"

V3n
11-08-2012, 09:50 PM
http://i.qkme.me/357bh2.jpg

Rudeman
11-08-2012, 11:45 PM
9! 9! 9!

rpfocus
11-09-2012, 01:33 PM
I think the way he went out was hilarious. Keep it in your pants next time Herman.

VoluntaryAmerican
11-09-2012, 01:47 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AGRP again.

ghengis86
11-09-2012, 01:49 PM

Agreed. But only on weekdays ending in "y".

That would really be hilarious if every time he went to the phone lines, he got one of us "Paultards"! He'd just stop taking calls at that point.

Lulz

rpfocus
11-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Agreed. But only on weekdays ending in "y".

That would really be hilarious if every time he went to the phone lines, he got one of us "Paultards"! He'd just stop taking calls at that point.

Lulz

LOL I sense a plan coming together...

Odin
11-09-2012, 01:59 PM

Thanks to Odin who pointed it out:

I went through his other posts. They all sound like him. This one made me laugh:

LOL, I was joking but I actually think it might be.

Odin
11-09-2012, 02:02 PM
lol I love reading this in my Herman Cain voice: "Well, I've indentified the problem!

Step 1: Do not vote for the people you don't want to elect."

"Step ONE: Do not VOTE for the people you - don't - want - to - ELECT"

VanBummel
11-09-2012, 02:06 PM
lol I love reading this in my Herman Cain voice: "Well, I've indentified the problem!

Step 1: Do not vote for the people you don't want to elect."

"Step ONE: Do not VOTE for the people you - don't - want - to - ELECT"

SECONDLY...

Athan
11-09-2012, 02:31 PM
He does like a troll.