PDA

View Full Version : Maine GOP head says he will not seek another term as chairman -LOL!!!

sailingaway
11-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Like he'd get it!!

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/221431/3/Maine-GOP-head-says-he-will-not-seek-another-term-as-chairman

Philosophy_of_Politics
11-08-2012, 05:55 PM
The rats are abandoning ship.

Napolitanic Wars
11-08-2012, 05:56 PM
He knows we won't forget.

CPUd
11-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Who's gonna run, Brent Tweed?

kathy88
11-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Don't let the door hit you in the ass fuckwad.

satchelmcqueen
11-08-2012, 06:20 PM
lol. puzzy

Agorism
11-08-2012, 08:24 PM
awesome. bump.

Can we win this?

sailingaway
11-08-2012, 08:28 PM
awesome. bump.

Can we win this?

Oh, easily. We have a majority, as long as we aren't arguing amongst ourselves.

Agorism
11-08-2012, 08:30 PM
The various corrupt chairman in Oklahoma, Arizona, Maine, Louisiana, etc were one of the biggest obstacle last time.

paulbot24
11-08-2012, 08:48 PM

You make it sound like we're a herd of cats or something....:rolleyes:

eleganz
11-08-2012, 08:51 PM
The various corrupt chairman in Oklahoma, Arizona, Maine, Louisiana, etc were one of the biggest obstacle last time.

Many others as well like Alaska.

MozoVote
11-08-2012, 09:01 PM
You're going to see a changing of the guard in many state structures over the next couple of years. The old Pat Robertson wing of the party is literally dying off, or losing the stamina to stay engaged with things. I've been seeing that locally. My county GOP is having trouble keeping the officers spots filled, or meeting executive committee quorum requirements to conduct business and properly seat replacement officers.

Carson
11-08-2012, 09:02 PM
I don't see the add your own comments working.???

HOLLYWOOD
11-09-2012, 07:22 PM
Charlie Webster thought he had a cozy Washington DC FED job all lined-up in a Romney Administration. Webster forgot one thing, Romney, even with voter/election fraud, is unelectable.

Charlie Webster is now labeled as a corrupt political fraudster, never to be trusted again. Once you turncoat... you're done for life.

parocks
11-09-2012, 07:56 PM

We don't really have that majority, and we are arguing amongst ourselves. Before Charlie said he wouldn't run again, there was fear that he'd win. He wouldn't get 50%, but more than 1 other candidate could've run, and our votes could've been split between the 2.

Apparently the state committee breaks down as follows:

45% - Ron Paul supporters
45% - Country Clubbers
10% - LePages people

And the question is - do we want to try to get LePages people to try to support our candidate, or to get our people to support a LePage person.

The name that was being thrown around was David Jones.

sailingaway
11-09-2012, 08:00 PM
If you are 45 and they are ten I think they support yours, but you be friendly to their needs.

invisible
11-09-2012, 08:06 PM
We don't really have that majority, and we are arguing amongst ourselves. Before Charlie said he wouldn't run again, there was fear that he'd win. He wouldn't get 50%, but more than 1 other candidate could've run, and our votes could've been split between the 2.

Apparently the state committee breaks down as follows:

45% - Ron Paul supporters
45% - Country Clubbers
10% - LePages people

And the question is - do we want to try to get LePages people to try to support our candidate, or to get our people to support a LePage person.

The name that was being thrown around was David Jones.

What about Chris Dixon? Or the girl who was so outspoken as a delegate? (don't remember her name, she was a younger blonde)

While not "one of us", LePage has at least proven himself to be a man of principle. He has proved this repeatedly. It appears that he is at least honestly willing to work towards stated Republican goals, beyond merely paying lip service. Examine his record. He could very well provide backing and support for those who stand behind the Constitution, an alliance could be formed which would give us a majority coalition.

kathy88
11-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Michael McDonald? Wast hat his name? The cute little minister with the bowtie.

Carson
11-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Michael McDonald? Wast hat his name? The cute little minister with the bowtie.

Matt McDonald at about 3:20?

Maine Voter Fraud - Reality Check by Benn Swann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZMWC7GsNeM

kathy88
11-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Oh right. I must have been subconsciously thinking about the Doobie Brothers.

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/361401.jpg

He aged very well.

parocks
11-09-2012, 09:09 PM
What about Chris Dixon? Or the girl who was so outspoken as a delegate? (don't remember her name, she was a younger blonde)

While not "one of us", LePage has at least proven himself to be a man of principle. He has proved this repeatedly. It appears that he is at least honestly willing to work towards stated Republican goals, beyond merely paying lip service. Examine his record. He could very well provide backing and support for those who stand behind the Constitution, an alliance could be formed which would give us a majority coalition.

I assume that the coalition would be us and LePages people. In Maine, we like LePage. I think the question might have to do with finding one of our people who does have that full skill set. The names being thrown around aren't the famous Ron Paul supporters in Maines names, but others that I'm not quite as familar with. For me, I'd like someone who isn't going to screw over whichever Paul wins Maine in 2016. There are people who just know more about all this than I do.

parocks
11-09-2012, 09:13 PM
If you are 45 and they are ten I think they support yours, but you be friendly to their needs.

I suggested a month ago or so that we just hand LePage a list of 5 acceptable names and have him pick one. But that's a procedural thing.

Nobody that we've heard of, talked about, here is going to be picked. Even our list doesn't seem to include people I really know. I guess being party chair requires a whole bunch of skills beyond liking Ron Paul.

parocks
11-09-2012, 09:16 PM
http://www.asmainegoes.com/content/next-maine-gop-chair - this is a link where people who aren't necessarily Ron Paul people are discussing who they want. Beth O'Connor's name pops up, she was endorsed by dolpac.

We're basically over our heads on this one. I don't know most of these people. And I'm in Maine.