http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/05/dnc-2016_n_1857158.html

CaptUSA
11-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Cory Booker - No threat
Joe Biden - lol
Andrew Cuomo - won't run, not a threat
Mark Warner - Could be a contender for VP
Martin O'Malley - Maryland democrat, nuff said

Hillary Clinton - She will be the nominee. Period. Bill has made nice with Obama's Chicago machine, and together, they will back Hillary. All opposition will vanish and it will be the shortest primary ever.

Smart3
11-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Cory Booker - No threat
Joe Biden - lol
Andrew Cuomo - won't run, not a threat
Mark Warner - Could be a contender for VP
Martin O'Malley - Maryland democrat, nuff said

Hillary Clinton - She will be the nominee. Period. Bill has made nice with Obama's Chicago machine, and together, they will back Hillary. All opposition will vanish and it will be the shortest primary ever.

You do realize Hillary would win by 20 points if she had no primary challenge? Especially if she picked Julian Castro as VP.

tsetsefly
11-08-2012, 02:23 PM
You do realize Hillary would win by 20 points if she had no primary challenge? Especially if she picked Julian Castro as VP.

I really don't think Clinton would win especially if its vs Rand.

acptulsa
11-08-2012, 02:26 PM

The engineer of all of Obama's police actions? Hardly. She'd start talking about how wonderful peace is, just like Obama did, and we'd chop her legs right out from under her. And that would be that.

CaptUSA
11-08-2012, 02:28 PM
And that would be that.That is never That with the Clintons. If Obama could do it, I'd say we could do it, but it won't be easy.

acptulsa
11-08-2012, 02:36 PM
That is never That with the Clintons. If Obama could do it, I'd say we could do it, but it won't be easy.

Oh, I'm not saying that would keep her from getting the nomination.

"Party politics is the most narrow minded occupation in the world."--Will Rogers

I'm just saying that would prevent her from winning the general election. Especially against Rand.

Elwar
11-08-2012, 02:41 PM
It is sad that there is no list saying

Here's the Dems that liberty activists need to be ready to support:

RonPaul25
11-08-2012, 05:54 PM
It is sad that there is no list saying

Here's the Dems that liberty activists need to be ready to support:

The only two that I can think of are Alan Grayson and Ron Wyden, and even they aren't that great

cajuncocoa
11-08-2012, 05:59 PM
The only two that I can think of are Alan Grayson and Ron Wyden, and even they aren't that greatAlan Grayson? Are you joking??

RonPaul25
11-08-2012, 06:01 PM
Alan Grayson? Are you joking??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0NYBTkE1yQ