PDA

View Full Version : Will Obama make it to the end of his term (2016)? Marc Faber says no.

randomname
11-08-2012, 07:15 AM
I think this is a very real possiblility if things turn sour in the US

We have a situation where you have today Mr. Obama, I doubt he will stay at the presidency for another four years. I think there will be so many scandals, but that’s another story.”

On why he believes Obama won’t make it another four years as president:

“There is so much smoke. I suppose there is some fire. That is my observation. We don't know how the world will look in five years' time. I am pretty sure central banks will continue to print money and the standards of living for people in the western world, not just in America, will continue to decline because the cost of living increases will exceed income. The cost of living will also go up because all kinds of taxes will increase. Like Proposition 30 today in California is of course negative for the Californian economy. That is the state of the world. We have worsening economic conditions, but we have money printing.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-11-07/marc-fabers-asset-protection-plan-buy-machine-gun-no-really-youre-right-buy-tank

tod evans
11-08-2012, 07:18 AM
When you see smoke look for mirrors not fire...

randomname
11-08-2012, 07:26 AM
this is a very secretive administration, they've been able to get away with murder so far and the media hasn't questioned them at any point.

wouldnt surprise me if we have elections before 2016 if the media turned on them whenever opportune.

itshappening
11-08-2012, 07:38 AM
of course he will see it through but he has 18 months left in his real presidency and the rest of the time he'll be playing golf.

He won't be able to enact anything unless the GOP let him and I hope they don't

youngbuck
11-08-2012, 07:49 AM
of course he will see it through but he has 18 months left in his real presidency and the rest of the time he'll be playing golf.

That's all I'm hoping for - an extreme level of gridlock.

ZENemy
11-08-2012, 10:46 AM

And somehow, every single bill that means less liberty for us gets through (ndaa, hr347). The GOP will stop nothing of significance as they are with THEM and not with US.

erowe1
11-08-2012, 10:49 AM
And somehow, every single bill that means less liberty for us gets through (ndaa, hr347). The GOP will stop nothing of significance as they are with THEM and not with US.

That's not true. All bills mean less liberty for us. Obama's jobs bill, which they've blocked, is probably worse than those others.

robert68
11-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Likely

randomname
11-09-2012, 03:38 PM
first victim from the "smoke": David Patraeus

DNI STATEMENT ON THE RESIGNATION OF CIA DIRECTOR DAVID PETRAEUS

Today, CIA Director David Petraeus submitted his letter of resignation to the President. Dave’s decision to step down represents the loss of one of our nation’s most respected public servants. From his long, illustrious Army career to his leadership at the helm of CIA, Dave has redefined what it means to serve and sacrifice for one’s country.

Since he took over as Director in September of last year, he and I have worked together to tackle some of the most challenging issues faced by the Intelligence Community in more than a decade. Under his leadership, the CIA remained instrumental in providing our policy makers decision advantage through the best possible intelligence. I’m particularly thankful for Dave’s unwavering support and personal commitment to my efforts to lead the Intelligence Community and integrate our intelligence enterprise.

Whether he was in uniform leading our nation’s troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, or at CIA headquarters leading the effort to generate intelligence used to keep our nation safe, Dave inspired people who had the privilege of working with him.

I have spent more than five decades serving our country–in uniform and out–and of all the exceptional men and women I have worked with over the years, I can honestly say that Dave Petraeus stands out as one of our nation’s great patriots.

On behalf of the entire Intelligence Community, I thank Dave for his service, his support and his continued friendship.

James R. Clapper

Dr.3D
11-09-2012, 03:43 PM

So far that hasn't been stopping him, he just issues executive orders.

ronpaulfollower999
11-09-2012, 03:50 PM
He'll finish. TPTB don't want to make it look like there is trouble in DC. The president provides stability.

AuH20
11-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Obama owns the DoJ, the court system and the MSM. He's not going anywhere unless he breaks the CFR rules.

randomname
11-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Obama owns the DoJ, the court system and the MSM. He's not going anywhere unless he breaks the CFR rules.

MSM is totally holding their hand over his head, keeping quiet any kind of dirt. he breaks the rules and it's over.