PDA

View Full Version : Extremely angry Romney supporter

Pages : [1] 2

eleganz
11-07-2012, 11:04 PM
If you want to just cut to the chase start at around 3 minutes but I just listened from the beginning, equally as worth it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f3_1352328148

Stellwagen
11-07-2012, 11:23 PM
her youtube:

(shellymicAB)
"I offer my opinion...I don't CARE if you like it or not. ***Thank you for all the VIEWS you Ron Paul loving douchebags!!! The views, unlike YOU, will REMAIN on my channel forever. Ha. Ha. Ha.*** Thanks a bunch, Paulqaeda.

I allowed over 180 of your worthless comments. If there'd been more than 3 of you that anything worthwhile to say, I probably wouldn't have disabled the comments. You've got to be the most un-educated, simple-minded fools in this country. YOU are WHY we are IN the situation we're in. Your problem is that YOU can't recognize that fact. YOU and your families will pay the price. You now know what will befall them. Whether you seek to help them or not is up to you. How good of a person do you think you are? About 90% of you are mentally disabled."

Pauls' Revere
11-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Perhaps they should listen to Akins and Mourdock.

eleganz
Good thing we're not watching this on her youtube lmao...

angelatc
nebraskattitude.blogspot.com

alucard13mmfmj
11-08-2012, 12:00 AM
so we blame people like them for the future collapse of the country... and they blame us for the future collapse of the country.

haha.

idiom
11-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Paulqaeda.

Heh. Thats a good one :)

Bastiat's The Law
11-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Good thing we're not watching this on her youtube lmao...
Link!!! This is awesome.

affa
11-08-2012, 12:50 AM
someone's off their meds.

dannno
11-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Holy cow

dannno
11-08-2012, 01:03 AM
Lady. Press. Stop. Turn. Off. The. Microphone. Please.

LibertyEagle
11-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Well, I don't think it's funny at all. Frankly, I can understand her being upset. Sure, she's wrong thinking that Romney would have been better, but at least she damn well cares about her country.

What upsets me more is the lazy, apathetic attitude from so many Americans, who won't even expend the effort to try to find out what is going on.

dannno
11-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Didn't get online until 2009?

LibertyEagle
11-08-2012, 01:07 AM
Didn't get online until 2009?

So? Better late than never.

Feeding the Abscess
11-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Well, I don't think it's funny at all. Frankly, I can understand her being upset. Sure, she's wrong thinking that Romney would have been better, but at least she damn well cares about her country.

What upsets me more is the lazy, apathetic attitude from so many Americans, who won't even expend the effort to try to find out what is going on.

She doesn't care about the country. She cares about the Republican party winning elections.

Ladies and gentleman, your GOP base! Enjoy having Rand pander to these retards in a few years.

LibertyEagle
11-08-2012, 01:14 AM
She doesn't care about the country. She cares about the Republican party winning elections.

Ladies and gentleman, your GOP base! Enjoy having Rand pander to these retards in a few years.

I don't know that. I'm not sure that you do, either.

I can and will criticize her for the conclusions she has reached, but I won't for her ranting. I have seen plenty on here rant one hell of a lot.

dannno
11-08-2012, 01:17 AM
Heheheh.. Painted turtle races... 'merica :D

LibertyEagle
11-08-2012, 01:17 AM

Ladies and gentleman, your GOP base!
She's one person.

Enjoy having Rand pander to these retards in a few years.

As opposed to the "retards" that run around calling for open borders, while we have the welfare system in place, or those who express their hatred for the Constitution and everything this country has stood for?

RickyJ
11-08-2012, 01:18 AM
That's one crazy woman. I think she needs mental help. Heck, I need mental help for listening to more than a minute of that!

Sola_Fide
11-08-2012, 01:20 AM
Hahaha

QuickZ06
11-08-2012, 01:29 AM
How does one take hours upon hours on "finding information" about Romney to make videos about?

KerriAnn
11-08-2012, 01:37 AM
OH!!!! I loved this lady when she was in that movie Bridesmaids!

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Don't go to this website dot com

Oh, no. Not this lady. Do not feed this troll - not only is she from my state, she is from my town. I tried to talk some sense into her back in '11 - when she was all aboard the Cain train. If that doesn't describe her properly - remember the Pokemon poem? She thought I was lying when I pointed that out - I met her at a local 9-12 meeting. Even then, she simply hated Ron Paul.

That's it - there's only two things left to say. One, please break that link, Angela. (It would be wise to remove it altogether.) Two, the author of this blog is well beyond salvaging. She possesses the mental capacity of a baboon.

Leave this one alone.

LibertyEagle
11-08-2012, 01:41 AM
Oh, no. Not this lady. Do not feed this troll - not only is she from my state, she is from my town. I tried to talk some sense into her back in '11 - when she was all about the Cain train. I met her at a local 9-12 meeting. Even then, she simply hated Ron Paul.

That's it - there's only two things left to say. One, please break that link, Angela. (It would be wise to remove it altogether.) Two, the author of this blog is well beyond salvaging. She possesses the mental capacity of a baboon.

Leave this one alone.

Sounds like a voice of experience. ha ha. I think I'll take your advice.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 01:42 AM

She LOOKS like the chick from Bridesmaids. Carbon copy. Hand to God

Feeding the Abscess
11-08-2012, 01:53 AM
She's one person.

As opposed to the "retards" that run around calling for open borders, while we have the welfare system in place, or those who express their hatred for the Constitution and everything this country has stood for?

The people doing that here are doing so while opposing suppression of liberty, which is aggressed against on the highest level by the state. This woman, and the GOP base, don't oppose suppression of liberty; they champion it.

I'll close this thought by saying that aggression (welfare state) does not warrant further aggression (restriction of one's right to associate).

Feeding the Abscess
11-08-2012, 01:54 AM

lol! The Bridesmaids lady is Jenny McCarthy's cousin.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 01:56 AM
She IS going to be lurking in this thread. I wouldn't be surprised if she registers an account just to post here. Dug a little through my emails - I'm sure I can find more - to bring further testimony to her crazy. This is from October 2011, speaking about Glenn Beck. At least back then, she was coherent. Good God, Shelly Dankert of Norfolk, Nebraska. You really lost your shit, lady...you sound like my mother. :)

94% of all of the things that Glenn Beck has said WOULD happen, HAVE happened. Know anyone else with that track record? Why do you think he "spit himself out of the system" and is now totally independent from ALL other media? Now he's unleashed and doesn't have to get 'approval" from FOX for what he wants to air.

LibertyEagle
11-08-2012, 02:12 AM
The people doing that here are doing so while opposing suppression of liberty, which is aggressed against on the highest level by the state. This woman, and the GOP base, don't oppose suppression of liberty; they champion it.

I'll close this thought by saying that aggression (welfare state) does not warrant further aggression (restriction of one's right to associate).

You're living in anarchy la la land. Sorry. Mankind has simply not progressed to that point. There are evil bastards out there who want more power and control of every person on the planet. One of their goals in getting there is to get rid of borders, you realize. That is exactly what the various unions around the world are all about. They are the last precursor to world government. To be frank, you are helping them.

The best we can do right now is to carve out a piece of the world and say that we want to live by a certain set of principles. Many people in the world will not agree with us, nor want what we want and that is ok. They can do what they want to do in their piece of the world. We should be able to trade with each other and be friendly and maybe one day, something like you describe might be possible. But, it damn sure isn't right now.

thoughtomator
11-08-2012, 02:16 AM
Glenn Beck mention obligatory highlight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=qg5KsKtv-mA

nobody's_hero
11-08-2012, 03:41 AM
so we blame people like them for the future collapse of the country... and they blame us for the future collapse of the country.

haha.

The problem with that is, they've been in power and we haven't.

They want the power without the responsibility.

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 04:19 AM
OMG LOL

CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS STICKIED?

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 04:24 AM

Plenty of people care about this country. They are just brain dead when it comes to politics. I just wish they'd stay home on election day.

nobody's_hero
11-08-2012, 04:32 AM
95% of the GOP was going to go with the Republican nominee no matter who it was.

I mean, look, they picked Romney. —He's a guy who voted for an AWB when he was governor and he implemented Obamacare before it went nation-wide. The fear of Obama was so bad they would have voted for Stalin if it were possible, just to get Obama out of office.

But they ignored the statistics on how well Ron Paul did with independents and democrats. These groups were the people who would ultimately tip the scales, and they blew their chance to pick the doctor who could have made a case for those votes.

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 04:34 AM
You're living in anarchy la la land. Sorry. Mankind has simply not progressed to that point. There are evil bastards out there who want more power and control of every person on the planet. One of their goals in getting there is to get rid of borders, you realize. That is exactly what the various unions around the world are all about. They are the last precursor to world government. To be frank, you are helping them.

The best we can do right now is to carve out a piece of the world and say that we want to live by a certain set of principles. Many people in the world will not agree with us, nor want what we want and that is ok. They can do what they want to do in their piece of the world. We should be able to trade with each other and be friendly and maybe one day, something like you describe might be possible. But, it damn sure isn't right now.

Because, dear forum reader, you need to read that again ^

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 04:38 AM

Twice.

S.Shorland
11-08-2012, 05:28 AM
Put it in hot topics

Drex
11-08-2012, 05:48 AM
She is from Nebraska?? Ughhh *faceplam* I should put a ron paul sign in her yard

LJC4Liberty
11-08-2012, 07:08 AM
Dear Lady,

Please enroll yourself in anger management therapy. We are all not pleased however bringing yourself down to this level does not help your cause.

Once you've been restored or properly medicated I urge you to read the Constitution of the United States. You see, your candidate was for NDAA as well and I am quite certain folks like you who carry on in such a manner will surely be carted off soon.

And please, this is America and the beauty is we all get a voice. I am sorry you don't like the fact that I support a liberty minded candidate but I can assure you I am of a perfectly sound mind.

Be well.

fr33
11-08-2012, 07:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM
"Oh the tears of unfathomable sadness. Yummy!"

ShaneEnochs
11-08-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm not gonna lie. She scares the living shit out of me.

Dick Chaney
11-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Off to the FEMA camp with you sheep

fisharmor
11-08-2012, 07:46 AM

Oh, come on, you know full well we're still waiting for you to explain how the US Constitution allows the federal government to close the borders to begin with.
Physician, heal thyself.

Tudo
11-08-2012, 07:53 AM
Should give it a recomendation for medical pot.

jeremiahj13
11-08-2012, 08:27 AM
I feel bad for her lol :D

Mini-Me
11-08-2012, 08:27 AM
I'm not gonna lie. She scares the living shit out of me.

When people in the bottom quartile get angry and pick someone to hate, it's rarely a pretty sight.

Britannia
11-08-2012, 08:36 AM
One wonders which Swiss Finishing School this delicate charming wood nymph attended? I'd be asking for a refund :p

FindLiberty
11-08-2012, 08:39 AM
....oh plahleeze don't make me kiss it lady, just go ahead and kill me instead!

I hope Shelly curses less while sober. Did she serve in the Navy and/or just run out of chill pills?

Wow, 15 minutes of fame. (If the Onion buys some choice sound bites from her rant, she could send all the proceeds to the GOP!)

Maybe "read-only mode" on RonPaulForums for the next 3 1/2 years would be therapeutic. She could also try sleeping while wearing headphones that are playing FreeTalkLive MP3 audio for 18 months or so, to see if that helps.

Too much MSM right wing propaganda is dangerous indeed. I wish her wellness without any forced Obama-care disorder treatment.

Seriously, my suggestion for her is to go cold turkey with the MSM, limit Internet activity and cut back on the booze if possible.

KMX
11-08-2012, 08:50 AM
hA!!!

Barrex
11-08-2012, 08:57 AM
That kind of brainwashed sheeps call for mass executions when someone refuses to stay in a herd.
<br>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GPHVVwUvFk

It is from them that blood of human sacrifice must come....(they mean us)

Probablly over the top but that is what I get when I listen to it.

Matthew5
11-08-2012, 09:00 AM
What a great webinar on how to the internet works!

RonZeplin
11-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Oh, come on, you know full well we're still waiting for you to explain how the US Constitution allows the federal government to close the borders to begin with.
Physician, heal thyself.
Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

devil21
11-08-2012, 09:34 AM
People will remember what RP supporters did for a long time? Considering the short memory of most voters I seriously doubt this to be true.

Regardless of her venom, Im overall seeing A LOT more reflection in conservative circles about why the party keeps losing. LOTS of talk about going back to the right, working for real conservatives, listening less to the pundits, etc. Sounds like progress to me. She just needs to take time to reflect what it is she's working for exactly. Are you working to elect conservatives or are you working to elect what Rush and Rupert direct you to?

trey4sports
11-08-2012, 09:40 AM
"figure out how to use the internet or get the fuck off it!"

my favorite line :)

trey4sports
11-08-2012, 09:43 AM
oh wait, it gets better! She calls out Ron Paul supporters by name! bwhahahaha!

go to 3:10 and start the video from there.

kathy88
11-08-2012, 09:45 AM
I thought I had a potty mouth. Damn. Anyone catch the part where she invited Ron Paul supporters to her house so she could kill us? If she made that threat to Obama supporters she'd already be NDAA'd.

ShaneEnochs
11-08-2012, 09:50 AM
I thought I had a potty mouth. Damn. Anyone catch the part where she invited Ron Paul supporters to her house so she could kill us? If she made that threat to Obama supporters she'd already be NDAA'd.

Hell, sounds like a credible threat to me considering how much venom she's spewing.

Henry Rogue
11-08-2012, 10:03 AM
LOL Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.:eek: That rant made my day.:D

XTreat
11-08-2012, 10:12 AM
I thought this chick was great.

ninepointfive
11-08-2012, 10:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoqti0lzAw&feature=player_embedded

Too bad she has no idea RMoney actually signed a gun control act, and was the father of the health care system she's so incredibly pissed off about.

This is what we're up against. No hope.

rant on ron paul and libertarians starts shortly after 3:00

ShaneEnochs
11-08-2012, 10:15 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?395010-Extremely-angry-Romney-supporter

ninepointfive
11-08-2012, 10:16 AM
didn't see that

cajuncocoa
11-08-2012, 10:29 AM
what a coward....she disabled comments and ratings on her video.

HOLLYWOOD
11-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Man does she hate Ron Paul and Gary Johnson supporters or what? She sounds like Elizabeth Warren.

This will go viral on the internet. I predict more hits than "Leave Britney Alone"

The beginning from this "lady" is just 2 & half minutes of her 24 minute rant:

..."FUCK YOU! All you God Damn Ron Paul supporters, you Gary Johnson vot'in douche-bags... KISS MY ASS! You want to really do it? I'll give you my fuckin address, better yet, GOOGLE my god damn name. Find it yourself and show-up unannounced, I'll be happy to greet you at my door. I'll be happy to find you in my bedroom in the middle of the night you ASSHOLES. COM'ON OVER! I'll kill you and enjoy doing it. You God-Damn motherfuckers. You think another 4 years of Obama is going to be so much better than 4 years of Romney?You're too fuckin stupid to live here. GO TO HELL! Libertarians... Kiss My Ass you fuckin bastards. You think you voted for something, YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR SHIT! You helped Obama win you fuckin assholes. ANd there's a very large segment of society that will never forgive for that, SO FUCK OFF! ...

dannno
11-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Heheheh.. Painted turtle races... 'merica :D

:D

Deborah K
11-08-2012, 10:36 AM
I wrote this on FB earlier, bears repeating:

I don't get it...how, on the one hand, can they claim we are irrelevant and our candidate was not electable, and then on the other hand blame us for the GOP loss? We TRIED to warn their silly asses.

TIMB0B
11-08-2012, 10:39 AM

haha.I guaran-damn-tee you she's just another one of those simpletons that thinks a libertarian is a liberal, because she's never bothered to research the platform.

donnay
11-08-2012, 10:40 AM
She doesn't have children and she lives alone...Thank God. Totally delusional, stuck in the phony left/right paradigm. We are so screwed because of people like this!

Dr.3D
11-08-2012, 10:41 AM
Well, I'm glad my write in actually got noticed by somebody.

fr33
11-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Here's the video on her youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLoqti0lzAw

Too bad she has comments disabled :D

Ronulus
11-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Yeah it's our fault that she voted for a shitty candidate that nobody could get behind. Yep blame us.... :D

Makes me happy to see people get this pissed. They deserve it.

Ronulus
11-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Thanks for voting for Romney in the primary, you deserve this.

QuickZ06
11-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Paulqaeda wtf is this lady on? Bath salts?

cajuncocoa
11-08-2012, 10:50 AM
Paulqaeda wtf is this lady on? Bath salts?Just a typical GOP voter. Good luck trying to win them over.

Acala
11-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Wow. She has problems far beyond her candidate losing.

donnay
11-08-2012, 11:02 AM
She actually sounds like Kathy Bates in the movie Misery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=pO20qU-VwgA&feature=endscreen

juleswin
11-08-2012, 11:08 AM
That's one crazy woman. I think she needs mental help. Heck, I need mental help for listening to more than a minute of that!

Or just get a boyfriend, a cat or just a more constructive hobby. Politics sure can depress the heck out of you. I have been there - Florida in 2000. Yes I used to be a libtard :)

AuH20
11-08-2012, 11:11 AM
The evangelicals screwed Romney much worse than the libertarians.

kcchiefs6465
11-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Fair warning: Turn down your volume before you start the video. This ignorant slob of a woman damn near blew my ear drums out. I literally have my volume at 2% and the youtube volume at about the same and it is still ridiculously loud. God have mercy on her husband.

kcchiefs6465
11-08-2012, 11:14 AM
The evangelicals screwed Romney much worse than the libertarians.
The GOP screwed themselves much worse than the libertarians.

kathy88
11-08-2012, 11:20 AM
She needs to get laid IMMEDIATELY. Takers?

Dr.3D
11-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Do you think she kisses her mother with that mouth? That's one dirty mouth she has. If her mouth is any indicator, I doubt anybody would want to even get down wind of her.

georgiaboy
11-08-2012, 11:29 AM
she deserves a special guest invitation to the Ron Paul Forums. would love to have her on here. she's hilarious, and I think she's reachable.

cajuncocoa
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NAd_vMOLP9U/T4mJsCQD7kI/AAAAAAAAB7E/QBIh9gAhd9U/s1600/CrazyLady.jpg

Danke

She is a relative, right?

cajuncocoa
11-08-2012, 11:32 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2033/2328702169_92353edff9.jpg

cajuncocoa
11-08-2012, 11:33 AM
http://www.trippedmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/Ann-Coulter-580x333.jpg

Dr.3D
11-08-2012, 11:34 AM
http://www.trippedmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/Ann-Coulter-580x333.jpg
Ewww.. that guy needs to stop bleaching his hair.

kathy88
11-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Holy shit Cajun. That scared the crap out of me.

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 11:43 AM
I finally sat down and listened to all of it. I was hoping for 20+ minutes of ranting against us. But alas, it's good enough to know she hates us :)

And we earned it :D

http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/5d4648c78fc925b12d7bb02f92f8418f?s=60&d=identicon&r=G

Her facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/shelly.l.dankert?fref=pb

QuickZ06
11-08-2012, 11:47 AM
She said we could meet up with her unwelcome. I really wanna give her a hug and a box of chocolates.

Thor
11-08-2012, 12:02 PM
http://2.gravatar.com/avatar/5d4648c78fc925b12d7bb02f92f8418f?s=60&d=identicon&r=G

Her facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/shelly.l.dankert?fref=pb

Or this:

https://www.facebook.com/DogHouse2003

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-08-2012, 01:05 PM
this sounds fake

ronpaulfollower999
11-08-2012, 01:09 PM
this sounds fake

Oh, it's real.

Oh, no. Not this lady. Do not feed this troll - not only is she from my state, she is from my town. I tried to talk some sense into her back in '11 - when she was all aboard the Cain train. If that doesn't describe her properly - remember the Pokemon poem? She thought I was lying when I pointed that out - I met her at a local 9-12 meeting. Even then, she simply hated Ron Paul.

Leave this one alone.

JK/SEA
11-08-2012, 01:25 PM
is she related to Bill O'reilly?

ninepointfive
11-08-2012, 01:33 PM
she's just upset that the only guys who would want to be with her are gay and confuse her for another man.

BuddyRey
11-08-2012, 01:37 PM
LOL, she sounds like Annie Wilkes from "Misery" in the midst of one of her psychotic diatribes.

AdamT
11-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Lol

cajuncocoa
11-08-2012, 01:48 PM
I know there are some creative people here....someone should do a response video getting pissed off because the GOP didn't nominate Ron Paul.

THANK YOU...YOU FUCKING GOP MORONS!! WE MADE RON PAUL VIDEOS AND POSTED THEM ON FACEBOOK...AND YOU WOULDN'T SHARE THEM YOU ASSHOLES!!

You get the point.

I'd do it myself, but I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing throughout....plus I don't really have a creative gene in my body.

C'mon RP supporters. We HAVE to do this.

TheGrinch
11-08-2012, 01:49 PM
I for one am shocked that she doesn't have kids. Who wouldn't want to plant a seed in that trophy wife?

cajuncocoa
11-08-2012, 01:54 PM
https://www.facebook.com/shelly.l.dankert?fref=ts
https://it.twitter.com/shellymic?protected_redirect=true

such a brave crazy lady. She protects her Twitter account, her Facebook account, doesn't allow comments or likes on her YouTube. No wonder no one was able to share her crap. No one could see it!

kathy88
11-08-2012, 01:54 PM
I know there are some creative people here....someone should do a response video getting pissed off because the GOP didn't nominate Ron Paul.

THANK YOU...YOU FUCKING GOP MORONS!! WE MADE RON PAUL VIDEOS AND POSTED THEM ON FACEBOOK...AND YOU WOULDN'T SHARE THEM YOU ASSHOLES!!

You get the point.

I'd do it myself, but I probably wouldn't be able to stop laughing throughout....plus I don't really have a creative gene in my body.

C'mon RP supporters. We HAVE to do this.

I think I have the vocabulary to give her a run for her money.

;)

bunklocoempire
11-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Need a new thread:

Extremely angry Romney supporters -Welcome!

Other than the expletives and "strategy", her style of blaming others and 24 minutes of emotional outburst is exactly what I've encountered on a few other forums by some who are not friendly to Ron Paul folks bearing the message of liberty and what it takes to preserve/protect it. It's weird to hear it spewed live from a mouth but just as scary.

It's what happens when false pride won't allow one's self to admit mistakes. The person has to 'double down on stupid' in order to save face. A perfect tool of the state and evil.

I can easily imagine folks like herself cheering on approved government to murder folks that she feels threatened by. Shit is real, and I actually pity her and those like her. "God hardend their hearts*" comes to mind.:(

(*I understand 'God hardening hearts' to mean that a person rejects truth and love so many times that they WILL continue down their own path of destruction and of their own free will. If they wanted to rely on truth and love they wouldn't be conducting themselves this way.)

TheGrinch
11-08-2012, 01:58 PM

;)

Make sure to include plenty of insane ramblings like "fucking assholes" and "LEARN HOW TO USE THE FUCKING INTERNET OR GET OFF IT!"

Lucille
11-08-2012, 01:59 PM
LOL, she sounds like Annie Wilkes from "Misery" in the midst of one of her psychotic diatribes.

OMG she really does.

fisharmor
11-08-2012, 02:02 PM
Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

So now, and we've been over this before too, you need to explain how cutting my grass inexpensively amounts to an invasion.

acptulsa
11-08-2012, 02:10 PM
'I'm not saying I have all the fucking answers, I fucking don't.'

Obviously. If you did, you'd have spent less time working against the only electable candidate in the primaries.

Oh, and I'm not traveling to your la la land so you can try to kill me. Thank you for the incredibly kind offer, though.

'People call me kook and I like it.' Obviously. Otherwise you wouldn't work so hard to earn it.

Oh, and this has been a socialist nation since habeus corpus was ended. By Dubya.

Lucille
11-08-2012, 02:11 PM

SRSLY. I can't get over it. If I had the skills, I'd cut her audio into Annie's freak-out scenes.

bunklocoempire
11-08-2012, 02:27 PM
I wrote this on FB earlier, bears repeating:

I don't get it...how, on the one hand, can they claim we are irrelevant and our candidate was not electable, and then on the other hand blame us for the GOP loss? We TRIED to warn their silly asses.

Well done. It all goes along with the ever changing blame game strategy.

Sorta like this:

msm won it for Obama therefore do not trust the msm ---> msm sez Ron Paul unelectable therefore trust the msm and run msm/GOP candidate ---> GOP candidate loses so blame Ron Paul and msm ---> msm won it for Obama ---> REPEAT

Indy Vidual
11-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Wow. She has problems far beyond her candidate losing.

Fair warning: Turn down your volume before you start the video. This ignorant slob of a woman damn near blew my ear drums out. I literally have my volume at 2% and the youtube volume at about the same and it is still ridiculously loud. God have mercy on her husband.

What husband?
Her dog and cat even bailed out years ago. :p

thoughtomator
11-08-2012, 02:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

thoughtomator
11-08-2012, 02:40 PM
This is a fucking hilarious rant if you assume a subtext of sexual desperation

Tpoints
11-08-2012, 03:00 PM
"get off the internet if you don't want to be with me!!"

thoughtomator
11-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Shelly L. Dankert
January 30
Any group that calls itself a "Tea Party" and can still see fit to endorse one of the 2 frontrunners is not any "Tea Party" I'll have any part of. The 2 frontrunners are BOTH anathema to the Tea Party that I've supported for the past almost 3 years.

The Tea Party needs to WAKE UP!!! They've fallen asleep and are settling again for the "status quo," which, as Governor Palin put it in her speech in
Indianola, IA is "Latin for 'more of the same of the mess that we're in.'"

A 20+ year Washington insider like Gingrich is NOT the vision of the Tea Party. A former liberal/moderate/progressive like Romney isn't either. I don't know if Santorum is. I know that Ron Paul is on domestic issues and that's IT.

I, as a member of the Tea Party wanted politicians that would NOT lie to me. I wanted people that would represent MY VALUES. I wanted representation that has ALWAYS shared my view of American values. I didn't want some slick, polished, too-smart-for-their-own-good politician that would change the way they've always spoken in order to get me to vote for them now.

This "Tea Party" that is supporting either one of the frontrunners is NOT my Tea Party.

My Tea Party understood Sarah Palin and EVERYTHING that she has stood for. Period. My Tea Party never had to do weeks-worth of investigating into Sarah Palin's record to try to figure out if she was blowing smoke up our butts or not. My Tea Party KNEW where Sarah Palin stood. My Tea Party KNEW where Sarah Palin stands now.

My Tea Party would support Sarah Palin for president and wouldn't accept ANYTHING BUT.

It's pretty clear that this woman chose war over all other priorities. Well, she got her war, hope she's happy.

amy31416
11-08-2012, 03:08 PM
Drove past a house today that had a big "HONK IF YOU THINK OBAMA SUCKS!!!" sign on his front lawn, near the road. His neighbors must be thrilled.

Deborah K
11-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Drove past a house today that had a big "HONK IF YOU THINK OBAMA SUCKS!!!" sign on his front lawn, near the road. His neighbors must be thrilled.

My husband put a bumper sticker on our SUV that has a picture of Obama and it states: Does this ass make my truck look big? hehe

manoman the looks i get....

anaconda
11-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Let's compare notes with her on "uneducated." She can start. Pick a subject...

Tpoints
11-08-2012, 03:28 PM
she hates birthers and 911 truthers too!

paulbot24
11-08-2012, 03:44 PM

;)

I don't think ANYBODY on here doubts this Kathy. I see sailors running away from you in tears.

kathy88
11-08-2012, 03:49 PM
I don't think ANYBODY on here doubts this Kathy. I see sailors running away from you in tears.

My mom would be so proud. *sniff* Thanks.

paulbot24
11-08-2012, 03:58 PM
My mom would be so proud. *sniff* Thanks.

I just meant you speak your mind in a way that probably makes most people jealous. You seem to lack the PC gene. I hate candy ass PC fakeness. Sometimes you have to just lay it out and say, "You're a fucking idiot." I meant it as a compliment.:D

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 03:59 PM
She is from Nebraska?? Ughhh *faceplam* I should put a ron paul sign in her yard

Pop on up to Norfolk. I'll see if I can make an introduction lol

acptulsa
11-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Did anyone else notice that she's not actually a Romney supporter? That she is, in fact, a Palin worshipper?

paulbot24
11-08-2012, 04:04 PM
She should be a Buddha worshipper. She needs to move to Colorado given the recent herbal developments there. If anybody needs a damn bong hit, it's that woman.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Man does she hate Ron Paul and Gary Johnson supporters or what? She sounds like Elizabeth Warren.

This will go viral on the internet. I predict more hits than "Leave Britney Alone"

The beginning from this "lady" is just 2 & half minutes of her 24 minute rant:

Oh fuck - I was going to reply to your post and agree with you...right before I decided to find out if it had already hit ED.

It had.

I (https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Main_Page) hope she is trolled into oblivion. Shit, she'll be e-famous for a week!

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 04:07 PM
She doesn't have children and she lives alone...Thank God. Totally delusional, stuck in the phony left/right paradigm. We are so screwed because of people like this!

You have absolutely no idea how right you are. Need I remind you that I know this woman personally?

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 04:09 PM
Or just get a boyfriend, a cat or just a more constructive hobby. Politics sure can depress the heck out of you. I have been there - Florida in 2000. Yes I used to be a libtard :)

Let me put this delicately:

She doesn't want a boyfriend.

Read into that whatever you like. This woman is an onion of many foul layers.

She might be interested in you, Kathy.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 04:14 PM
I for one am shocked that she doesn't have kids. Who wouldn't want to plant a seed in that trophy wife?

You sick f***. LOL J/K

ShaneEnochs
11-08-2012, 04:20 PM
One of her Facebook posts:

Any group that calls itself a "Tea Party" and can still see fit to endorse one of the 2 frontrunners is not any "Tea Party" I'll have any part of. The 2 frontrunners are BOTH anathema to the Tea Party that I've supported for the past almost 3 years.

The Tea Party needs to WAKE UP!!! They've fallen asleep and are settling again for the "status quo," which, as Governor Palin put it in her speech in Indianola, IA is "Latin for 'more of the same of the mess that we're in.'"

A 20+ year Washington insider like Gingrich is NOT the vision of the Tea Party. A former liberal/moderate/progressive like Romney isn't either. I don't know if Santorum is. I know that Ron Paul is on domestic issues and that's IT.

I, as a member of the Tea Party wanted politicians that would NOT lie to me. I wanted people that would represent MY VALUES. I wanted representation that has ALWAYS shared my view of American values. I didn't want some slick, polished, too-smart-for-their-own-good politician that would change the way they've always spoken in order to get me to vote for them now.

This "Tea Party" that is supporting either one of the frontrunners is NOT my Tea Party.

My Tea Party understood Sarah Palin and EVERYTHING that she has stood for. Period. My Tea Party never had to do weeks-worth of investigating into Sarah Palin's record to try to figure out if she was blowing smoke up our butts or not. My Tea Party KNEW where Sarah Palin stood. My Tea Party KNEW where Sarah Palin stands now.

My Tea Party would support Sarah Palin for president and wouldn't accept ANYTHING BUT.

dannno
11-08-2012, 04:20 PM

We really need to get this woman to join RPF and then maybe we can have her and kathy Master Debate in a thread together.

Anti Federalist
11-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by NorfolkPCSolutions

Leave this one alone.

Drizzle, drazzle, druzzle, drone.

Time for this one to go home.

TheGrinch
11-08-2012, 04:25 PM
One of her Facebook posts:

That's some rich irony there.

Funny how they all abandon their principles however when their desire to "beat Obummer" trumps supporting candidates they actually agree with.

Well, I guess it's not that ironic, since she was already duped into believing that Palin is a legitimate candidate.

acptulsa
11-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Well, I guess it's not that ironic, since she was already duped into believing that Palin is a legitimate candidate.

From what Norfolk was saying, I don't think she cares if Palin is a legitimate candidate or not. I think she's just mad at the world because Palin's heterosexual.

cajuncocoa
11-08-2012, 04:27 PM
One of her Facebook posts:She really has a thing for Sarah Palin and Whitney Houston, eh?

cajuncocoa
11-08-2012, 04:29 PM
I just grabbed one of her Sarah Palin posts to make this comment:

Just saw your potty mouth video from election night. I've never been so proud to be a libertarian Ron Paul supporter. Thank you!:)

paulbot24
11-08-2012, 04:31 PM
"It's my Tea Party and I'll cry if I want to!!!!"

ShaneEnochs
11-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Guess she doesn't know how the Tea Party came to be.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 04:35 PM
From what Norfolk was saying, I don't think she cares if Palin is a legitimate candidate or not. I think she's just mad at the world because Palin's heterosexual.

Took me two minutes to make that conclusion a full year or more ago. I think I'm going to pop over and say hi tomorrow.

Suggestions on what to say?

cajuncocoa
11-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Guess she doesn't know how the Tea Party came to be.Good point! Got a FB account? Post a comment here and let her know (I've already made a comment, and I don't want it to appear that I'm harassing her)

https://www.facebook.com/shelly.l.dankert/posts/348653078484656

donnay
11-08-2012, 04:39 PM
You have absolutely no idea how right you are. Need I remind you that I know this woman personally?

You have my sympathies!

We shall call this delirious woman Anne Wilkes.

"They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DIDN'T WIN THE COCK - A - DOODIE ELECTION!"

Mini-Me
11-08-2012, 04:40 PM
This thread makes me miss Kade. His rant about this woman would be so epic. :D

dannno
11-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Guess she doesn't know how the Tea Party came to be.

Possibly

A 20+ year Washington insider like Gingrich is NOT the vision of the Tea Party...I know that Ron Paul is on domestic issues and that's IT.

dannno
11-08-2012, 04:41 PM
This thread makes me miss Kade. His rant about this woman would be so epic. :D

He was here yesterday or the day before.

anaconda
11-08-2012, 04:47 PM
She lost me in the first 30 seconds. The Obama win is "settling" very well with me. :D

anaconda
11-08-2012, 04:57 PM
She is the poster girl for the success of the planned false left-right paradigm. Sadly, she will likely never have the faintest understanding of this. Obviously very frustrating for her. I imagine she has a few other issues as well.

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 05:05 PM

;)

Kathy, if I had the money I'd write you a blank check to do it :D

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 05:10 PM
So now, and we've been over this before too, you need to explain how cutting my grass inexpensively amounts to an invasion.

No, he doesn't.

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Pop on up to Norfolk. I'll see if I can make an introduction lol

Hey man, I hope you get alot of laughs at her expense. That's the only plus I can think of for crossing paths with her in real life.

talkingpointes
11-08-2012, 05:49 PM
This alone was worth Obama winning and Romney -- LOSING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU GODAMN MOTHER FUCKERS. FALL IN LINE YOU BOOT LICKING LIBERTARIANS. KISS MY ASS. YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR THAT !!!!

MozoVote
11-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Wow F-bomb party.

275,000 views of this rant ...

Somebody needs to do a "Bale Out" style mash-up :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRF9mfKgknY

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 06:35 PM
Did anyone else notice that she's not actually a Romney supporter? That she is, in fact, a Palin worshipper?

I did catch that. I didn't know there were many Palin supporters left, let alone people who think she is the 2nd coming of Christ.

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 06:36 PM
I thought it was funny she was whining that Romney didn't win since Obama will do everything Romney would've done anyway.

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 06:49 PM

Hmmmm....

Would I pay to see this?

torchbearer
11-08-2012, 06:52 PM
schizophrenia. i've dealt with many people who suffered from it.
she is one.

Deborah K
11-08-2012, 07:17 PM
schizophrenia. i've dealth with many people who suffered from it.
she is one.

Nah....I bet she's 'hor-monal'. She needs to get layed, really badly, apparently. Her 'hors' are 'moanin'.

Did I just write that???

torchbearer
11-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Nah....I bet she's 'hor-monal'. She needs to get layed, really badly, apparently. Her 'hors' are 'moanin'.

Did I just write that???

maybe, but the outburst doesn't seem emotion. she seems erratic, unable to face reality. imagine someone's percieved reality was being crushed by the desert of the real.
this is a conflict shizo deal with on a daily basis.

Deborah K
11-08-2012, 07:30 PM
maybe, but the outburst doesn't seem emotion. she seems erratic, unable to face reality. imagine someone's percieved reality was being crushed by the desert of the real.
this is a conflict shizo deal with on a daily basis.

Yeah, but if this walked in and announced that he wanted to do her, trust me, all her anger would melt away. ROFL!

http://i44.tinypic.com/vqs6r5.jpg

torchbearer
11-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Yeah, but if this walked in and announced that he wanted to do her, trust me, all her anger would melt away. ROFL!

at the beginning of her rant, it did seem like she had been fantasizing about some random ron paul supporter sneaking into her bedroom.
i felt dirty just listening to it.

Mini-Me
11-08-2012, 07:34 PM

Given her nearly guaranteed case of vagina dentata, he's probably the only one who would dare come near. I'm with Norfolk on this one, though. I think it might be a better bet to arrange a celebrity visit from Palin on one of her winking days.

On an unrelated note, I wonder what Ron Paul would think if he saw this video. I imagine he'd react like Carol says..."It's part of their disease." ;)

Deborah K
11-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Given her nearly guaranteed case of vagina dentata, he's probably the only one who would dare come near. I'm with Norfolk on this one, though. I think it might be a better bet to arrange a celebrity visit from Palin on one of her winking days.

On an unrelated note, I wonder what Ron Paul would think if he saw this video. I imagine it would be like Carol says..."It's part of their sickness." ;)

Oh Lord...they wouldn't make it past 10 secs. The Pauls detest foul language. They won't suffer it.

I think the woman's got a buzz on, and I think she's sexually frustrated, and lonely - she admits she has no man, no kids, probably has no friends. She's sounds drunk and pissed to me. Her behavior isn't really trademark schizophrenia imo.

CJLauderdale4
11-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Just like a child left in a prison cell so they will learn their lesson...
Tough love is a b!t$#, ain't it!!!

Enjoy the next 4 years suffering....

Your welcome!

Occam's Banana
11-08-2012, 07:55 PM
It's what happens when false pride won't allow one's self to admit mistakes. The person has to 'double down on stupid' in order to save face. A perfect tool of the state and evil.

That's a remarkably apt description of this raving loon ... and of US foreign policy. As it is in the small, so also in the large:

It's what happens when false pride won't allow a State to admit mistakes. The State has to "double down on stupid" in order to save face. A perfect tool of evil.

JK/SEA
11-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Took me two minutes to make that conclusion a full year or more ago. I think I'm going to pop over and say hi tomorrow.

Suggestions on what to say?

take a pizza and tell her its from the members of Ron Paul Forums.

Mini-Me
11-08-2012, 08:09 PM

Or a huge bucket of ice cream and a spoon? :D

Bastiat's The Law
11-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Libuuuuurtarians!!!

FindLiberty
11-08-2012, 09:15 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by NorfolkPCSolutions Took me two minutes to make that conclusion a full year or more ago. I think I'm going to pop over and say hi tomorrow. Suggestions on what to say?

DON'T GO - But if you must, take flowers - mostly listen (but run like Hell if you feel threatened)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Shelly @shellymic http://Conservative.PRO (http://t.co/aM3HZmNq)-Palin YouTuber -
SUB: http://www.youtube.com/user/shellymicAB … (http://t.co/M7hCh3ls)
News junkie. Liked vids=I like that the info is out, not necessarily the content. Nebraska · https://NebraskAttitude.blogspot.com

2,817 Tweets (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/shellymic)
1,034 Following (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/shellymic/following)
632 Followers (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/shellymic/followers)

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 10:36 PM

Since she is reading this thread, he now has to take her a pizza.

WHERE'S MY G@DD@MN PIZZA!? F@CKING RON PAUL SUPPORTERS! BRING ME PIZZA OR GET THE F@CK OFF THE INTERNET!

CHEESE PIZZA!!!!???? I SPENT SIX MONTHS LEARNING HOW TO F@CKING SPELL PEPPERONI AND YOU WOULDN'T SUPPORT MY ORDER!!!!

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

G@DD@MN MOTHERF@CKING VEGETARIANS!!!!

talkingpointes
11-08-2012, 10:40 PM

Did I just write that???

Well she did say for anyone that hunts her down "she hopes to find them in her bedroom". She also mentioned how much time she has because she is single and childless. Any wonder why ./

talkingpointes
11-08-2012, 10:43 PM

Since she is reading this thread, he now has to take her a pizza.

WHERE'S MY G@DD@MN PIZZA!? F@CKING RON PAUL SUPPORTERS! BRING ME PIZZA OR GET THE F@CK OFF THE INTERNET!

CHEESE PIZZA!!!!???? I SPENT SIX MONTHS LEARNING HOW TO F@CKING SPELL PEPPERONI AND YOU WOULDN'T SUPPORT MY ORDER!!!!

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

G@DD@MN MOTHERF@CKING VEGETARIANS!!!!

If you're going to send her a pizza make sure it's extra sausage.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Hmmmm....

Would I pay to see this?

http://www.bozemanrentals.com/graphics/no_image.jpg

Deborah K
11-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Well she did say for anyone that hunts her down "she hopes to find them in her bedroom". She also mentioned how much time she has because she is single and childless. Any wonder why ./

Is she lonely because of the way she is, or is she the way she is because she's lonely?

bok bok

James Madison
11-08-2012, 10:49 PM
http://www.facebook.com/shelly.l.dankert?fref=pb#!/photo.php?fbid=369481743068456&set=pb.100000199010488.-2207520000.1352436404&type=3&theater

From her facebook.

*facepalm

Edit: Darn it! It won't let me post the image. Go to her page and look through the photos. Stop when you get to the one with the 'Newt Gingrich for President' banner.

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 10:54 PM
http://www.bozemanrentals.com/graphics/no_image.jpg

I know :p

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Flowers, pizza...let's treat this like Global Warming.

What's the consensus?

I don't want to see this woman again, but I feel almost duty bound...for RPFs, and since it's hit ED, on behalf of the entire intarwebz...

If I'm bringing pizza, it's gonna be a Tombstone. Uncooked.

NIU Students for Liberty
11-08-2012, 10:56 PM
I got this vibe after listening to her rant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKsPOp49ecU

dannno
11-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Is she lonely because of the way she is, or is she the way she is because she's lonely?

bok bok

I think it's a vicious cycle.

fr33
11-08-2012, 11:05 PM

What's the consensus?

I don't want to see this woman again, but I feel almost duty bound...for RPFs, and since it's hit ED, on behalf of the entire intarwebz...

If I'm bringing pizza, it's gonna be a Tombstone. Uncooked.I would not visit her if I were you. She said she gonna killz us. :eek:

Deborah K
11-08-2012, 11:06 PM

What's the consensus?

If I'm bringing pizza, it's gonna be a Tombstone. Uncooked.

Is your sense of her that she's gay? If so, I retract everything I wrote before. (I really should read the whole thread before I comment - putz that I am)

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 11:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0c2SMtcFZU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Anti Federalist
11-08-2012, 11:09 PM
I think the woman's got a buzz on, and I think she's sexually frustrated, and lonely - she admits she has no man, no kids, probably has no friends. She's sounds drunk and pissed to me. Her behavior isn't really trademark schizophrenia imo.

I'll be blunt...

Rule No. 1 - Never put your dick in crazy.

Deborah K
11-08-2012, 11:17 PM
I'll be blunt...

Rule No. 1 - Never put your dick in crazy.

Uh...okay I won't..

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Yes, Deborah.

"...not that there's anything wrong with that." - Some old Seinfeld episode

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Shelly, in case you are lurking here in the shadows, seething like a mouth-breathing half wit, slowly feeling the pressure building in your empty head, watch this - it'll pop like a giant pustule!

I tried to fucking tell you. And you're pissed that this guy lost - and somehow, it's our fault, because we wrote in the good Doctor or voted Johnson?

From the grooveyard of forgotten favorites, it gives me great pleasure to present - straight out of Massachusetts, Governor Mitt Motherfucking Romney from 2008!

(The crowd goes wild! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPGnJmbDq08

Anti Federalist
11-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Uh...okay I won't..

LOL, sorry dear, that was directed at the male members of our happy little band of refuseniks.

Occam's Banana
11-09-2012, 12:56 AM
LOL, sorry dear, that was directed at the male members of our happy little band of refuseniks.

I see what you did there. :D

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-09-2012, 01:10 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

(lol. members)

cajuncocoa
11-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Screen shots of my posts on Shelly's blog that will probably not pass moderation (LOL):

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/cajuncocoa/shelly.jpg

hxxp://nebraskattitude.com/about/

Sola_Fide
11-09-2012, 11:42 AM
I let one of my co-workers listen to this (huge and depressed Romney supporter) and even she cracked up laughing!

anaconda
11-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Maybe she wants to join the Revolution but is simply having difficulty expressing it.

Tpoints
11-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Maybe she wants to join the Revolution but is simply having difficulty expressing it.

she explicitly said she is mad at Ron Paul people, truthers and birthers. She's basically partisan and doesn't care about the small details.

kathy88
11-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Man I think we should have a board wide effort to get her over here and show her the light. She'd be a bulldog to have on our team. One more "bad element" to add to Benton's list.

SilenceDewgooder
11-10-2012, 12:47 AM
Man I think we should have a board wide effort to get her over here and show her the light. She'd be a bulldog to have on our team. One more "bad element" to add to Benton's list.

I was thinking the same thing. As misplaced as her efforts may have been in our eyes, she has passion and conviction. I wish more ppl here had her initiative and stubbornness.

On the humorous side - The 1st 3 mins of the video, I can hear SA going off on the same rant after each primary.

talkingpointes
11-10-2012, 01:05 AM
I was thinking the same thing. As misplaced as her efforts may have been in our eyes, she has passion and conviction. I wish more ppl here had her initiative and stubbornness.

On the humorous side - The 1st 3 mins of the video, I can hear SA going off on the same rant after each primary.

We already take a position which is literally hated unanimously in the political arena. Her butthurt comes from grand delusions. There is a major difference.(were the most stubborn bunch I have ever seen, and that's good) Although I think some here might suffer (delusions) from that, I have never seen a Paul supporter so destructive. Do you find it odd that she is single and childless. My guess is this isn't merely just a one-off anger issue. This is a revelation of who this lady truly is. It just took a shitty event to show it.

torchbearer
11-10-2012, 06:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

Bastiat's The Law
11-10-2012, 06:47 PM
she explicitly said she is mad at Ron Paul people, truthers and birthers. She's basically partisan and doesn't care about the small details.
She's "hate the world fat" and not the jolly teddy bear variety.

donnay
11-10-2012, 06:50 PM
I am telling you this woman is Anne Wilkes from the movie Misery!

"They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DIDN'T WIN THE COCK - A - DOODIE ELECTION!"

liberty2897
11-10-2012, 06:54 PM
I'm only part way through this and I'm laughing uncontrollably ... I can hardly type... this is the funniest shit I have heard in soooo long...

torchbearer
11-10-2012, 06:56 PM
I'm only part way through this and I'm laughing uncontrollably ... I can hardly type... this is the funniest shit I have heard in soooo long...

i play this tube everynight.
those tears taste so gooood.

MozoVote
11-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Someone should download and re-host this somewhere that allows comments. :)

Bastiat's The Law
11-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Someone should rip the audio and do an animated mock up to it. Get on it LIBUUUURTARIANS! haha

Danke
11-10-2012, 07:30 PM
She just needs some love.

RickyJ
11-10-2012, 07:37 PM

Are you going to give it to her?

liberty2897
11-10-2012, 07:42 PM
I'm still laughing so hard...

An excerpt:

"Fuck you! All you god damn Ron Paul supporters, all you Gary Jonhson voting douche bags kiss my ass... you wanta really wanta do it? I'll give you my fucking address. better yet, google my goddamn name, find it yourself, and show up un-announced. I'll be happy to fucking greet you at my door. I'll be happy to find you in in my bedrooom in the middle of the night you assholes." I'm sure you will. "Come on over and I'll fucking kill you and I'll enjoy doing it. You goddamn motherfuckers You think another 4 years of Obama is going to be better than another 4 years of Romney?" "You're too fucking stupid to live here!" "GO TO HELL LIBERTARIANS!. Kiss my ass you fucking bastards. You think you voted for something. You didn't vote for shit. You helped Obama win you fucking assholes."

There is plenty more funny shit... this is only a small portion... I'm hitting re-play now.

Danke
11-10-2012, 07:50 PM
Are you going to give it to her?

Not sure I'm big enough.

http://www.livescience.com/7555-creepy-cannibalism-female-spiders-eat-mates.html

liberty2897
11-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Not sure I'm big enough.
http://www.livescience.com/7555-creepy-cannibalism-female-spiders-eat-mates.html

It's all about size. If males are small, they're easier to catch and therefore more likely to be prey, say Shawn Wilder and Ann Rypstra from Miami University in Ohio. Big females eat their puny mates simply because a) they're hungry and b) they can.

Wilder and Rypstra found that among the wolf spider (Hogna helluo), large males were never eaten by their mates, while small males were consumed 80 percent of the time.

That explains while most of the females I know are busy lately. They are out consuming the smaller males... they will be back.

For the record, I want no part of this large female. She makes me laugh more than any other female has made me laugh.... Other than that, I have no attraction to her.

Bastiat's The Law
11-10-2012, 08:09 PM
I'm still laughing so hard...

An excerpt:

"Fuck you! All you god damn Ron Paul supporters, all you Gary Jonhson voting douche bags kiss my ass... you wanta really wanta do it? I'll give you my fucking address. better yet, google my goddamn name, find it yourself, and show up un-announced. I'll be happy to fucking greet you at my door. I'll be happy to find you in in my bedrooom in the middle of the night you assholes." I'm sure you will. "Come on over and I'll fucking kill you and I'll enjoy doing it. You goddamn motherfuckers You think another 4 years of Obama is going to be better than another 4 years of Romney?" "You're too fucking stupid to live here!" "GO TO HELL LIBERTARIANS!. Kiss my ass you fucking bastards. You think you voted for something. You didn't vote for shit. You helped Obama win you fucking assholes."

There is plenty more funny shit... this is only a small portion... I'm hitting re-play now.
That's the best! I laugh so hard I'm in tears. Gary Johnson voting douche bags LMAO!

donnay
11-10-2012, 08:50 PM

Her number is: 867-5309

Tpoints
11-10-2012, 08:54 PM

Area code?

Occam's Banana
11-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Area code?
Don't know. They never tell us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkpGQUflBwU

Danke
11-10-2012, 08:58 PM

Thanks.

liberty2897
11-10-2012, 09:01 PM
[QUOTE=Occam's Banana;4727355]Don't know. They never tell us:

This thread is making me physically hurt from laughing so hard... I love it. Please keep it going.

Origanalist
11-10-2012, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=Occam's Banana;4727355]Don't know. They never tell us:

This thread is making me physically hurt from laughing so hard... I love it. Please keep it going.

Funny bitch is funny.

donnay
11-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Area code?

Dr.3D
11-10-2012, 09:15 PM
Thanks.
Gunna ask her on a date?

donnay
11-10-2012, 09:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvyCMgAajqk

anaconda
11-11-2012, 05:18 PM

anaconda
11-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Area code?

If I remember correctly this band was from the south Bay Area and the 867 was a Saratoga prefix which is a very upscale area here. The area code is 408. Same as San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Cupertino, etc.

Occam's Banana
11-11-2012, 06:04 PM
If I remember correctly this band was from the south Bay Area and the 867 was a Saratoga prefix which is a very upscale area here. The area code is 408. Same as San Jose, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Cupertino, etc.

When this song was on the charts, I remember Casey Kasem talking about how people all over the country were calling the number.

Where those calls went depended on the callers' area codes, of course. Kasem said one elderly couple (in Illinois, IIRC) was inundated with calls & had to change their number.

Origanalist
11-11-2012, 06:18 PM
When this song was on the charts, I remember Casey Kasem talking about how people all over the country were calling the number.

Where those calls went depended on the callers' area codes, of course. Kasem said one elderly couple (in Illinois, IIRC) was inundated with calls & had to change their number.

Lol, you're dating yourself. The song goes back a ways, and Casey Kasem? Haven't heard that name in a long time, is he still alive?

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Lol, you're dating yourself. The song goes back a ways, and Casey Kasem? Haven't heard that name in a long time, is he still alive?

He is 80 years old, and ready to take your request

...and dedication. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Kasem)

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-11-2012, 06:47 PM
How on Earth could that joke be possible for nearly 30 minutes, and nobody took advantage? :-)

Origanalist
11-11-2012, 06:58 PM
He is 80 years old, and ready to take your request.

Keep on rockin Casey...

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-11-2012, 07:27 PM
lol.

Phonecalls I've received from nasty-ass liberals over the past 48 hrs:
11-7-12
3:36PM (415) 948-11__
9:20PM (207) 251-96__ (Timothy Burgess)
11-8-12
12:26AM (716) 378-08__
3:31AM (202) 556-74__ (Amber Steinmetz)
3:45AM (402) ***-**** (Contacted Sheriff's office)
8:15AM (760) 705-88__***
8:50AM (917) 885-38__
5:36PM (503) 421-93__*** Thanks 4 the tip, Rayna.
***Further info will be provided later.
ALL new requests to connect via Twitter, Facebook, & YouTube are being blocked.
I don't GIVE A SHIT what you FREAKS have to say to me. You are extremely disturbed if you feel compelled to call or want to be "friends" with, "follow", or subscribe to someone w/ whom u vehemently disagree. Obama isn't worthy OR qualified to lead this country. Almost HALF the country agrees...as does about 70% of the military. Your bullying doesn't bother me. I don't respond to your childish tactics. I do, however, keep meticulous records. Your threats & intimidation tactics may affect someone else...not me.

torchbearer
11-11-2012, 07:30 PM
lol.

Phonecalls I've received from nasty-ass liberals over the past 48 hrs:
11-7-12
3:36PM (415) 948-11__
9:20PM (207) 251-96__ (Timothy Burgess)
11-8-12
12:26AM (716) 378-08__
3:31AM (202) 556-74__ (Amber Steinmetz)
3:45AM (402) ***-**** (Contacted Sheriff's office)
8:15AM (760) 705-88__***
8:50AM (917) 885-38__
5:36PM (503) 421-93__*** Thanks 4 the tip, Rayna.
***Further info will be provided later.
ALL new requests to connect via Twitter, Facebook, & YouTube are being blocked.
I don't GIVE A SHIT what you FREAKS have to say to me. You are extremely disturbed if you feel compelled to call or want to be "friends" with, "follow", or subscribe to someone w/ whom u vehemently disagree. Obama isn't worthy OR qualified to lead this country. Almost HALF the country agrees...as does about 70% of the military. Your bullying doesn't bother me. I don't respond to your childish tactics. I do, however, keep meticulous records. Your threats & intimidation tactics may affect someone else...not me.

score one for the schizo camp.

Occam's Banana
11-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Lol, you're dating yourself. The song goes back a ways [...]

1982 to be exact. Ahhhh, the '80s! Those were the days!

Pop music made sense to me. The Bengals didn't suck. Ron Paul ran for president.

Yeah ... life was grand. Well, at least one of those things hasn't changed ... :)

Odin
11-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Wait, are people actually calling this woman's phone!?

torchbearer
11-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Wait, are people actually calling this woman's phone!?

we don't have any proof anyone called her, but in her world... she is getting harrassed by 'named' liberals of import.

Odin
11-11-2012, 08:09 PM
we don't have any proof anyone called her, but in her world... she is getting harrassed by 'named' liberals of import.

Is this on her facebook or something? Link anyone?

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Hey, she called out the entire internet, remember? Her video made it to Encyclopedia Dramatica - sadly, it's no longer accessible from there, though.

Someone by the name of thecatscock has done this for you. Comments are WFO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQLqoE4mi58&amp;feature=youtu.be

From the description:

Shelly Dankert of Norfolk, Nebraska, goes ape shit after realizing Ron Paul should have been the GOP candidate for 2012. After attending various meetups and donating several hundred dollars to the Paul campaign, Shelly feels the need to vent.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-11-2012, 08:19 PM
Screen shots of my posts on Shelly's blog that will probably not pass moderation (LOL):

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/cajuncocoa/shelly.jpg

hxxp://nebraskattitude.com/about/

Jesus Christ, man - I read what you wrote, cajun, and it was conciliatory, even creamily saccharine - much, much too sweet and friendly for my tastes. And she fucking deleted it. Hey, forums: remember when I told you this woman was completely off the rails, with the intellect of a baboon?

She'd cut off her clitoris to spite her vagina. She's just beyond ignorant of reality.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Btw, RPFs. This is what you get when you go to ED and look up The Rant of All Rants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=vxXwQvWyHUg

What to do, what to do...?

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Is this on her facebook or something? Link anyone?

Oh, ok (http://www.youtube.com/user/shellymicab?feature=results_main). Promise to be nice. Well, you don't have a choice. She doesn't allow any comments. Not to anything she's posted...

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Just in case any of our homosexual members here at RPFs are afraid that this thread may have outed a woman - there has been discussion of her batting for her own team - I would like to point out that shellymic has made this public knowledge.

From the description of a song located at here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITzVVXGmgug&feature=youtu.be):

Victoria Jackson closes her show "The Victoria Jackson Show" by singing a little diddy for the loving left. :) There will be no "hate" for Victoria Jackson posted under this video. Go away, haters. P.S. To all you rabid, militant, homoculturalist gays that hate Victoria, I'm gay & I LOVE her. She has a RIGHT to her opinion! Suck on that. ;)

Origanalist
11-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Btw, RPFs. This is what you get when you go to ED and look up The Rant of All Rants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vxXwQvWyHUg

What to do, what to do...?

What the hell was that? :confused:

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-11-2012, 09:09 PM
That was a video of two young ladies falling facefirst into a deep hole filled with what appears to be dirt and water.

torchbearer
11-11-2012, 09:14 PM
That was a video of two young ladies falling facefirst into a deep hole filled with what appears to be dirt and water.

ever seen Tokyo Zombie (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0451954/)?

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Not yet. Viewed link...do not know if want

Origanalist
11-11-2012, 09:42 PM

Ok, well thanks. I never would have figured that out.

anaconda
11-11-2012, 09:45 PM
1982 to be exact. Ahhhh, the '80s! Those were the days!

The Bengals didn't suck.

49ers snuffed them in the January, 1982 Super Bowl. Two west coast offense teams. 25 year-old Joe Montana.

ShaneEnochs
11-11-2012, 09:45 PM
I would be very concerned with their breathing after seeing that.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-11-2012, 10:41 PM
What's this?

Enshrined for posterity at ED?

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Shelly_Dankert

:-)

Origanalist
11-11-2012, 11:07 PM
What's this?

Enshrined for posterity at ED?

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Shelly_Dankert

:-)

Lol.....from the link;

See Also
Butthurt
Lesbian
Republican

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Looks like that page is only now being composed. Been watching the edits. Hilarious! Thinking about making a few of my own. Suggestions?

Origanalist
11-11-2012, 11:24 PM
Looks like that page is only now being composed. Been watching the edits. Hilarious! Thinking about making a few of my own. Suggestions?

Gotta love this one;

Shelly is a nice person. Some people will try to say mean things about her, but do not listen to them. They are just being mean. Shelly is a loving, caring person and I would bring my animals to her anytime! Best of luck to you, Shelly!
---------------------

I wouldn't let that woman within a thousand feet of my pet.

Maybe you could send her here?

http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/695

Dr. Phil could cure her!

Origanalist
11-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Did you post that link to RPF's? Hilarious.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-12-2012, 12:01 AM
Advocating folks to not write in Sarah Palin:

We are advocating that Iowans caucus for Sarah Palin at this point in the election. We DO NOT support writing-in Palin in the general election in November 2012.

My God, she was more for Romney than Romney was.

nebraskattitude.blogspot.com/2011/12/sarah-palins-iowa-earthquake-3.html

Natural Citizen
11-12-2012, 03:17 AM
You know, after my latest experience with the way this particular web site works with my last posting not actually posting because the site logged me out before i hit the reply button I can really understand where this woman comes from with the fact that people don't know how to use the Internet. In fact, sometimes they go out of their way to make sure you cannot use it as it were meant to be used. It's truly silly. Anyhoo...I just wanted to say that. Sorry for interrupting the redundant thread. Proceed with whatever it is that it is the purpose of this thread. Amounts to online bullying if folks come back here and brag about their postings or failure to be able to post whatever screed they are looking to post on her sites if you ask me. How many have found their way to her page(s)....for whatever reason? And for what? What's to be had? Bigger fish to fry, people. Way bigger fish.

Over 8,000 views this thread has. And second in responses only to a thread that's been around for over a year and a half. :eek:

Problem, reaction, solution shenanigans backfire. Not very wise to play them...

man is truth
11-12-2012, 11:35 AM
How does one take hours upon hours on "finding information" about Romney to make videos about?

I think that she counts re-loading the Drudge page and looking at new headlines as research...

man is truth
11-12-2012, 11:43 AM
lol if it had stars and stripes or a romney wig I bet she would put up a video of using it

man is truth
11-12-2012, 11:45 AM
does anyone notice how she actually sounds a lot like rush limbaugh?

after say ten-thousand hours of media consumption of the same few ideas and the same voices, what do you think the effects are on the unconscious and mood-regulators and thought-reflexes and such? Because it seems like this woman is trying to be rush, not in a sad, "this is too transparent and full of effort" sense, but in a, her entire mind and body seems confused way.