PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney So... a word from the Mitt forums

kathy88
11-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Apparently they have come to terms with the loss. They are pacifying themselves by having decided that if A. there were paper ballots and B. there were voter IDs, Romney would have won. That's right ladies and gentlemen, the election was STOLEN from Mitt by voter fraud.

R U EFFING KIDDING ME?????

Bern
11-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists. Black helicopters! etc. etc.

CaptUSA
11-07-2012, 01:51 PM
LOL!

You know, I almost wish it was. That would be the perfect poetic justice.

But you know what? Simply the fact that they believe that the other guys rigged things better than they could tells you something about the way they see things.

Ronulus
11-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Apparently they have come to terms with the loss. They are pacifying themselves by having decided that if A. there were paper ballots and B. there were voter IDs, Romney would have won. That's right ladies and gentlemen, the election was STOLEN from Mitt by voter fraud.

R U EFFING KIDDING ME?????

I had someone come into my business today (someone that frequently does) and said that Obama cheated basically.

Then people on facebook blowing up and blaming 'the lazy welfare people' for voting for obama. I like to blame them for not participating in the primaries or for picking Romney.

kathy88
11-07-2012, 01:53 PM
I had someone come into my business today (someone that frequently does) and said that Obama cheated basically.

Then people on facebook blowing up and blaming 'the lazy welfare people' for voting for obama. I like to blame them for not participating in the primaries or for picking Romney.

Exactly. About 7000 people voted yesterday in my county that did not during primaries. THEY are the ones to blame, if you want to get right down to it.

torchbearer
11-07-2012, 01:53 PM
usually a spouse that is cheating or has been thinking about cheating will often accuse their mate of cheating.

Bern
11-07-2012, 01:57 PM
It's called projection.

torchbearer
11-07-2012, 01:58 PM
It's called projection.

that's it. +1

CPUd
11-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Exactly. About 7000 people voted yesterday in my county that did not during primaries. THEY are the ones to blame, if you want to get right down to it.

I give them until the end of the week to put 2 and 2 together. Some of them want to take action to try to rebuild the party. Those are the ones who end up here, once they realize they've been duped by the TV.

cajuncocoa
11-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Beck and/or Hannity probably told them this.

kathy88
11-07-2012, 04:47 PM
I give them until the end of the week to put 2 and 2 together. Some of them want to take action to try to rebuild the party. Those are the ones who end up here, once they realize they've been duped by the TV.

I think we really need to concentrate on getting out primary voters who are sympathetic to liberty/freedom issues.

jbauer
11-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Its funny but doesn't it kind of speak to being sore losers? I think there were all kinds of things done to "us" but I would hope in some cases that we did it back. As far as fraud in the general? I'd say it happens on both sides. Whether there was enough to swing the election in either way who knows.

Todd
11-07-2012, 06:46 PM
It's called projection.

lol! This^

GunnyFreedom
11-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Reap. Sow.

Bern
11-08-2012, 06:58 AM
Its funny but doesn't it kind of speak to being sore losers? I think there were all kinds of things done to "us" but I would hope in some cases that we did it back. ...

Where liberty and integrity are held dear in the heart, shenanigans do not play.

Unless, you meant the GOP machine when you said "us". But the GOP machine is unequivocably not "us", they made that perfectly clear. They want puppets, not statesmen.

Aratus
11-08-2012, 07:05 AM
be nice. mitt likes paul ryan, but rand paul can potus run, now.
worry about jeb bush being talked up, and counter by remarking
about rand running or even that poor chris christie is a better
governor than jeb ever was. the election has a lopsided EC total
and quite a few key counties that went strategically for obama...