PDA

View Full Version : What will you do PERSONALLY to make yourself more free?

Elwar
11-07-2012, 02:22 AM
We can hang our hopes on this candidate or that, hoping that they get into position to help us and help the country to become more free.

But the reality is that we are all individuals who need to take personal responsibility and do our part to first make ourselves freer before we can even think of trying to change the country.

Personally I plan on moving more of my money into Bitcoins and exploring that route of monetary freedom, doing what I can to get off of the dollar wherever possible.

Getting off of the grid would be a good thing to work toward as well so that I am not reliant upon outside services.

And I guess it would be smart to finally get a gun.

What are some other ideas for taking back power in your personal lives?

youngbuck
11-07-2012, 02:54 AM
Yes, you should get a good gun and learn to use it well.

Personally, I'm going to really focus on advanced nutrition and physical fitness.

bunklocoempire
11-07-2012, 03:10 AM
Anything that starves the beast and sets us more on a course of independence.

I am currently in the process of turning over my business to my father to avoid both of us feeding the beast on what little income we can squeeze from it.

'Retired' father and son need a third party in the room to do business between themselves? Really? The beast can go pound sand. :mad:

When my business goes, so does my cell phone and bill. Don't need it.

I will continue to focus on self sufficiancy, there is so much more we can do going this route. We have been very blessed with some decent land. Instead of me chasing FRNs around to purchase food, I will be producing more and more food of our own. Not as any sort of business, but to trade within our community any surplus we may have.

Wifey will continue to manage her business, her 'straight' job, and I will continue to help her with that as an unpaid worker. It all goes to the same place right? Starve the beast. We will continue to phase out the tax liabilites legally.

F*** the FRNs and shiny stuff -chrome don't getcha home. :)

Everyone has different gifts that they can utilize, and I understand not everyone can go our route. But dammit, make an effort.;)

Yes, get a gun Elwar, ask away if you have any questions. There are very knowedgeable folks 'round these parts.

ghengis86
11-07-2012, 05:39 AM
Self-sufficiency: grow more food, generate electricity and become less reliant on institutional services (utilities, water, gas, non-local networks)

opal
11-07-2012, 07:16 AM
More on the lines of prepping.. food storage.. fuel storage

I wish we could do something toward hard currency (silver and gold) but getting closer to self sufficeny is higher on the list - and healthier.

tod evans
11-07-2012, 07:24 AM
Great post!

Working without a W-2 form is the quickest way to move toward freedom.

Anything that starves the beast and sets us more on a course of independence.

I am currently in the process of turning over my business to my father to avoid both of us feeding the beast on what little income we can squeeze from it.

'Retired' father and son need a third party in the room to do business between themselves? Really? The beast can go pound sand. :mad:

When my business goes, so does my cell phone and bill. Don't need it.

I will continue to focus on self sufficiancy, there is so much more we can do going this route. We have been very blessed with some decent land. Instead of me chasing FRNs around to purchase food, I will be producing more and more food of our own. Not as any sort of business, but to trade within our community any surplus we may have.

Wifey will continue to manage her business, her 'straight' job, and I will continue to help her with that as an unpaid worker. It all goes to the same place right? Starve the beast. We will continue to phase out the tax liabilites legally.

F*** the FRNs and shiny stuff -chrome don't getcha home. :)

Everyone has different gifts that they can utilize, and I understand not everyone can go our route. But dammit, make an effort.;)

Yes, get a gun Elwar, ask away if you have any questions. There are very knowedgeable folks 'round these parts.