PDA

View Full Version : Allen West Loses

RonPaulFanInGA
11-07-2012, 12:22 AM
http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2012/11/07/nbc-projects-upset-loss-for-allen-west-in-fl-18/

angelatc
11-07-2012, 12:24 AM
*snicker*

RonPaulFanInGA
11-07-2012, 12:25 AM
Allen West: Ron Paul ‘Not the Kind of Guy You Need to Be Sitting at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave’ (http://www.theblaze.com/stories/allen-west-ron-paul-not-the-kind-of-guy-you-need-to-be-sitting-at-1600-pennsylvania-ave/)

COpatriot
11-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Holy shit! Is this real or is this a hoax?

angelatc
11-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Holy shit! Is this real or is this a hoax?

He really lost. ANother pro-war GOP out of a job. Boo Hoo.

Alan Grayson won, but I'm not a fan of him either. Some people here are though, so I'll let them enjoy the win.

Chester Copperpot
11-07-2012, 12:39 AM

Alan Grayson won, but I'm not a fan of him either. Some people here are though, so I'll let them enjoy the win.

At least grayson is against the fed.

I hope that bitch bachmann loses

COpatriot
11-07-2012, 12:40 AM

I don't even know who the other guy is but,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA

*gaaaaaaaaasp*

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Lucille
11-07-2012, 12:40 AM
Are the neo-Trots being utterly repudiated tonight? I hope so. Funny, the HotAir denizens are already calling for Rubio in '16. I guess they can't enough losing!

angelatc
11-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Are the neo-Trots being utterly repudiated tonight? I hope so. Funny, the HotAir denizens are already calling for Rubio in '16. I guess they can't enough losing!

Yeah, belonging to that wing of the party means never admitting you're wrong about anything, It's better to throw dissenters out of the party.

Agorism
11-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Invite Alan Grayson back on the Alex Jones show so we can get rid of him again.

BamaAla
11-07-2012, 12:48 AM
LOLOLOLOLOL

QuickZ06
11-07-2012, 01:10 AM
THE GOP got a major poop on them today. Karma, remember Maine?

AGRP
11-07-2012, 01:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtvOP32eM0k

Brian4Liberty
11-07-2012, 01:16 AM

Same on Fox News. Those guys will be pushing Rubio non-stop for the next four years.

susano
11-07-2012, 01:21 AM
At least grayson is against the fed.

I hope that bitch bachmann loses

I can't stand her. I remember in the last election I saw her (on teevee) in some parade, waiving her arms around saying, "I love you, Israel!".

susano
11-07-2012, 01:22 AM
Same on Fox News. Those guys will be pushing Rubio non-stop for the next four years.

Right after he was elected, the first thing he did was go to Israel. Guess that says whose bitch he is.

VBRonPaulFan
11-07-2012, 07:55 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! AHA AHA AHA AHA AHA

*gaaaaaaaaasp*

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

+1776

Acala
11-07-2012, 08:41 AM
I'm really glad about West losing. I hope he fades into obscurity.

specsaregood
11-07-2012, 08:46 AM
//

jmdrake
11-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Payback!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmjUxSM6hi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g2nn_TqeSE

Agorism
11-07-2012, 08:56 AM
Payback!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmjUxSM6hi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g2nn_TqeSE

lmao I will miss Ron Paul in future debates.

Rand Paul will never duplicate those moments sadly.

Acala
11-07-2012, 09:16 AM
I'm glad he is gone; but he is just as likely to get a fox news or fox business talking head job.

There are probably some jobs available for torturing people also. He seems to have a natural proclivity.

AuH20
11-07-2012, 09:19 AM
He voted for the debt ceiling after being specifically sent there to do otherwise. I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Matthew5
11-07-2012, 09:44 AM
lmao I will miss Ron Paul in future debates.

Rand Paul will never duplicate those moments sadly.

Yet in the video when the gentleman shouts, "And who was that sir?", and woman answered "Rand Paul!"

I fear 2016 will be fascists vs. communists with people like this running around.

thoughtomator
11-07-2012, 09:59 AM
I fear 2016 will be fascists vs. communists with people like this running around.

At least it would be more variety than the fascist vs. fascist contests we've had during my lifetime.

Agorism
11-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Limbaugh was going bonkers after this debate complaining about Ron Paul. It was the first debate done on Fox News (i think) in Iowa.

That might have been Paul's finest debate.

qh4dotcom
11-07-2012, 10:42 AM
West hasn't conceded....from his Facebook page

Our race is far from decided and there is no rush to declare an outcome. Ensuring a fair and accurate counting off all ballots is of the utmost importance. There are still tens of thousands of absentee ballots to be counted in Palm Beach County and potential provisional ballots across the district. Late last night Congressman West maintained a district wide lead of nearly 2000 votes until the S
t. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections “recounted” thousands of early ballots. Following that “recount” Congressman West trailed by 2,400 votes. In addition, there were numerous other disturbing irregularities reported at polls across St. Lucie County including the doors to polling places being locked when the polls closed in direct violation of Florida law, thereby preventing the public from witnessing the procedures used to tabulate results. The St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections office clearly ignored proper rules and procedures, and the scene at the Supervisor’s office last night could only be described as complete chaos. Given the hostility and demonstrated incompetence of the St. Lucie County Supervisor of Elections, we believe it is critical that a full hand recount of the ballots take place in St. Lucie County. We will continue to fight to ensure every vote is counted properly and fairly, and accordingly we will pursue all legal means necessary.

AGRP
11-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Yet in the video when the gentleman shouts, "And who was that sir?", and woman answered "Rand Paul!"

I love that part. She personifies the stupidity of the neocon crowd. One of the best teaocon videos.

Acala
11-07-2012, 10:48 AM
West hasn't conceded....from his Facebook page

Good. I hope it drags out for months and costs him millions in legal fees - and THEN he loses anyway. And then I hope he has a totally crybaby meltdown on tv.

sailingaway
11-07-2012, 10:49 AM
And Bachmann did poorly. I'm wondering if the red meat slinging candidates did more poorly? I'm thinking people want answers, not insults, at this point. I will be looking at the races to see if that plays out more widely.

sailingaway
11-07-2012, 10:50 AM
Good. I hope it drags out for months and costs him millions in legal fees - and THEN he loses anyway. And then I hope he has a totally crybaby meltdown on tv.

He won't, it isn't his style. WE don't have to sling insults, we are the ones who are right on the issues.

Acala
11-07-2012, 10:59 AM
He won't, it isn't his style. WE don't have to sling insults, we are the ones who are right on the issues.

I didn't insult him. I was merely sharing my fantasy. NOW I will insult him: he is a fool at best, and at worst a man who is happy to see countless innocent people die horrible deaths for his own glory. That makes him a big bag of ORMUS.

sanssq
11-07-2012, 11:15 AM
Good riddance to Alan West! Every cloud does has a silver lining. People should take note that the NeoCons and TheoCons took a beating or underperformed in this election. At the same time, a number of liberty minded candidates did quite well.

If the GOP continues to be held captive by Statists, NeoCons and TheoCons, then it is finished.

ctiger2
11-07-2012, 11:30 AM
I thought West was a Nazi Neocon. Good riddance.

Sola_Fide
11-07-2012, 11:43 AM
Good bye Mr. West

Tod
11-08-2012, 12:50 AM
Allen West refuses to concede defeat and files lawsuit to impound voting machines:

http://www.torn-republic.com/2012/11/allen-west-refuses-to-concede-files.html?spref=fb

GunnyFreedom
11-08-2012, 01:16 AM
THE GOP got a major poop on them today. Karma, remember Maine?

"As goes Maine, so goes the nation!"

GunnyFreedom
11-08-2012, 01:17 AM

And so then they will lose again. I stand resolute. Constitution or bust!

LibertyEagle
11-08-2012, 01:21 AM
Allen West refuses to concede defeat and files lawsuit to impound voting machines:

http://www.torn-republic.com/2012/11/allen-west-refuses-to-concede-files.html?spref=fb

One less neo-trot sympathizer.

Shane Harris
11-08-2012, 01:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtvOP32eM0k

made my day +rep

GunnyFreedom
11-08-2012, 01:28 AM
Right after he was elected, the first thing he did was go to Israel. Guess that says whose bitch he is.

Um. One day I will go to Israel, just because I want to go to Israel. I want to tour Nazareth, Bethlehem, the River Jordon, and the Temple Mount. I don't want to do it for any sort of publicity, but just because I want to go myself since it is a part of the world I have never been to, and as a Hebrew-Roots Christian, it is a region with some significance to many of my core beliefs.

I hope that one day when I do get the chance to visit, y'all won't freak out and decide that I am a raging neocon just because I want to visit the place where John the Baptist (kind of a Ron Paul of his day) preached. :(

Many probably will though. I could just imagine the scandal around here if Rand were go visit Israel. :( :(

Not that I'm trying to defend Rubio, I despise the guy, but damn. Sometimes folks around here worry me.

Why not oppose the guy based on his f'n policies, not where he decides to take a damn vacation!

LibertyEagle
11-08-2012, 01:42 AM
Um. One day I will go to Israel, just because I want to go to Israel. I want to tour Nazareth, Bethlehem, the River Jordon, and the Temple Mount. I don't want to do it for any sort of publicity, but just because I want to go myself since it is a part of the world I have never been to, and as a Hebrew-Roots Christian, it is a region with some significance to many of my core beliefs.

I hope that one day when I do get the chance to visit, y'all won't freak out and decide that I am a raging neocon just because I want to visit the place where John the Baptist (kind of a Ron Paul of his day) preached. :(

Many probably will though. I could just imagine the scandal around here if Rand were go visit Israel. :( :(

Not that I'm trying to defend Rubio, I despise the guy, but damn. Sometimes folks around here worry me.

Why not oppose the guy based on his f'n policies, not where he decides to take a damn vacation!

No. Only if we see you kissing the wailing wall. :p

In all seriousness, I'd like to visit Israel too one day.

angelatc
11-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Meh - I want to go to Brazil.

GunnyFreedom
11-08-2012, 02:10 AM
Meh - I want to go to Brazil.

I wouldn't mind a vacation in Brazil either, but nobody is going to call you a drug lord for taking the trip.

Feeding the Abscess
11-08-2012, 02:28 AM

There's vacationing places, and there's taking a trip paid for and set up by special interests.

GunnyFreedom
11-08-2012, 02:39 AM
There's vacationing places, and there's taking a trip paid for and set up by special interests.

Oh frell you'll never have to worry about that. I was offered an all expense paid trip to Turkey, allegedly to share experiences between ours and their government, and I quite politely but emphatically declined. I was later offered an all expense paid luxury trip to Louisiana for ame big ALEC conference, and even though I'd love to go visit Torchbearer, I politely but emphatically declined that one too. That whole special interest expense paid trip thing is just too ikky for me to contemplate.

BamaAla
11-08-2012, 02:53 AM

Word. There is a big difference between what the other poster described and what Rubio, and a good number of "our" elected officials do.

jkob
11-08-2012, 03:21 AM
No more Allen West, Joe Lieberman retiring, too bad Bachmann won.

Lets get rid of Lindsay Graham in 2 years

QuickZ06
11-08-2012, 10:44 AM
I wouldn't mind a vacation in Brazil either, but nobody is going to call you a drug lord for taking the trip.

Brazilian and Australian women rock!

juleswin
11-08-2012, 11:55 AM

Not if you visited Israel just after being elected by the American people. Timing is everything, run a ultra pro Israel, anti Arab, pro war campaign and then visited Israel after the election on an official visit.

WTH, my parents have visited Israel 2x(pilgrimage) and I don't consider them neocons. Just very religious folks :)

sailingaway
11-08-2012, 12:36 PM
No more Allen West, Joe Lieberman retiring, too bad Bachmann won.

Lets get rid of Lindsay Graham in 2 years

Bachman's seat is a primary opportunity for us though if we have a good enough candidate to make it more worthwhile than keeping her in a shaky seat in a district where we have real power.

Lucille
11-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Allen West Losing Even More Than He Was Before Recount
http://reason.com/24-7/2012/11/19/allen-west-losing-even-more-than-he-was

The odds of Rep. Allen B. West (R-Fla.) prevailing in Florida’s 18th District race grew longer Sunday when a recount of early ballots yielded Democratic opponent Patrick Murphy a net gain of nearly 300 votes, expanding his lead over the incumbent to more than 2,000 votes.

A St. Lucie County recount resulted in Murphy gaining 274 votes, the Miami Herald reported. Murphy’s campaign continued to claim victory, while West’s campaign refused to give in just yet, the paper also reported. But the Republican’s options appear to be limited. His deficit is outside the automatic recount threshold, and time is running out.

libertariantexas
11-19-2012, 03:02 PM
Allen West Losing Even More Than He Was Before Recount
http://reason.com/24-7/2012/11/19/allen-west-losing-even-more-than-he-was

Good.

Allen West is worse than just another cynical neocon politician. The guy is downright dangerous. The sooner he is gone, the better.