PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Mitt Romney Supporters!

Indy Vidual
11-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. ~Thomas Jefferson

sparebulb
11-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Benjamin Franklin

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. ~Thomas Jefferson

My bet is that if you splash a bit of that truth on Willard, he would burn.

acptulsa
11-06-2012, 10:26 PM
"You can't beat an administration by attacking it. You have to show some plan of improving on it."--Will Rogers 1924

While we were spending years showing independents and, yes, even (gasp!) actual Democrats how the way to beat corporatism was with real conservatism you Dittoheads were getting sold someone just as liberal as Obama. If you won't listen to reason, we're going to take over the Democratic Party and make it more conservative than you--at least, on the national platform.

Laugh if you want to. But we showed them how to do better than Obama, and you offered them Obama with a different haircut. Look what it got you.

Rupert Murdoch owns Fox News. Rupert Murdoch also owns the New York Post. Read it some time. Obama was the plan all the time. Gingrich? Cain? Santorum?! Are you serious? Just Rupert trying to make Romney look good to you, knowing all along he couldn't win.

You people got suckered. We tried to tell you.

thoughtomator
11-06-2012, 10:26 PM
Welcome Mitt Romney supporters... let us unstrap you from that roof

The Goat
11-06-2012, 10:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjUQMs0kVEI

EBounding
11-06-2012, 10:53 PM
I was waiting for this...

Todd
11-06-2012, 11:14 PM
Lol. Love this thread.

MrGoose
11-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Haha, haven't seen one of these since the primaries :p

shane77m
11-06-2012, 11:20 PM
All of the Romney supporters I know are currently going into convulsions. I don't think they are quite ready to wake up to liberty as of yet.

John F Kennedy III
11-06-2012, 11:31 PM
All of the Romney supporters I know are currently going into convulsions. I don't think they are quite ready to wake up to liberty as of yet.

The emergency rooms are full of Romney supporters suffering brain aneurysms.

evilfunnystuff
11-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Welcome Mitt Romney Supporters!

lulz :toady:

acptulsa
11-06-2012, 11:39 PM
The emergency rooms are full of Romney supporters suffering brain aneurysms.

Can't be. Hannity and Levin and those other Rupert Fox zombies ate their brains. Years ago.

You don't actually fight fire with fire. You fight fire with water. But they tried to fight a liberal with a liberal. We told them to fight the liberal with a conservative. But they didn't hear it on the radio, and preferred to listen to the lies they did hear on the radio.

Let them stroke out. Maybe the ones that survive can learn who's trustworthy, who works for Fox, and how to tell the difference.

Yellowcake uranium journalism for the LOSS. AGAIN. NEXT TIME, TOO. FOREVER.

kathy88
11-06-2012, 11:41 PM
Where the hell is AF tonight?

Philhelm
11-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Where the hell is AF tonight?

Probably dragged off to some cell after he posted his Ron Paul write-in. You're next!

J_White
11-07-2012, 12:34 AM
LOL !
Romney was un-electable, like we said months ago !

bunklocoempire
11-07-2012, 01:56 AM
Hello, my name is bunlocoempire and I've been off the stuff since 2007. I voted for Bush twice. Never again. My story is not unlike your own...

The Freethinker
11-07-2012, 02:32 AM
To all of you disheartened, discouraged, downtrodden, disappointed, heartbroken, angry, saddened so-called "conservatives" who pledge your loyalty to the Republican Party and who voted for Mitt Romney because you sincerely believed he was and is a real conservative...

Please stick around. Many here were once Bush/Obama supporters, but we have seen the light.

There is a higher and more excellent way. It is the way of liberty, emblazoned in the US Constitution and championed by Ron Paul.

I know that you may be emotionally distraught right now, but I ask you this: when you have processed the disappointment of your candidate's defeat, please read this article (http://lewrockwell.com/orig13/glenn-j1.1.1.html). You most likely have no idea that the events described herein occurred, but this is one of many reasons why us REAL conservatives, us liberty-lovers, us libertarians, would have NEVER voted for Mitt Romney. This article will show you once and for all not only how corrupt the Republican Party is, but how Ron Paul delegates were cheated, assaulted, and barred at the convention.

You wouldn't have voted for Paul if Paul had won the nomination AND Paul supporters had done to Romney delegates what was done to Paul delegates, would you?

Precisely. You wouldn't have. And this is why I am proud to say I did not vote for Mitt Romney - I'm likewise proud to say I didn't vote for Obama in 2008 and in 2012.

Welcome to this website. Here you will find priceless resources about sound money, liberty, limited government, statism, and the Constitution. Read on, research, and study. Your eyes will be opened. You will learn the truth about the Federal Reserve being a ponzi scheme, and of how fiat money and inflation rob and tax us of our hard-earned wealth.

Romney offered no real solutions. He was essentially Obama's political twin. You thought he was different. He wasn't. Some of us thought Obama would have been different from George W. Bush. We learned better, and that's why we supported Paul.

Ron Paul passes from the scene, but his Revolution will NEVER die. Join us. You'll be happy you did.

randomname
11-07-2012, 03:30 AM
Mitt Romney doesnt have any supporters

PreDeadMan
11-07-2012, 05:42 AM

You're correct. Mitt Romney only has lawyers.

Indy Vidual
11-07-2012, 03:22 PM
I was waiting for this...

Lol. Love this thread.

Haha, haven't seen one of these since the primaries :p

lulz :toady:

We can help teach them a few things. :)

juleswin
11-07-2012, 03:33 PM

Only Anti Obama people. You got to be paid somehow to support that fraud (Obama supporters are probably too stupid to realize how Obama is hurting them, those people will line up without coercion).

SpiritOf1776_J4
11-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Hmm.

Captain of the Winkie Guard: [after the Wicked Witch has melted] She's... She's dead. You killed her.
Dorothy: I didn't mean to kill her. Really, I didn't. It's just that he was on fire.
Captain of the Winkie Guard: Hail to Dorothy! The Wicked Witch is dead!
The Winkies: [all kneel before Dorothy] *Hail*! Hail to Dorothy! The Wicked Witch is dead!
Dorothy: The broom! May we have it?
Captain of the Winkie Guard: [hands Dorothy the broomstick] Please. And take it with you.
Dorothy: Oh, thank you so much! Now we can go back to the Wizard, and tell him the Wicked Witch is dead!
The Winkies: The Wicked Witch is dead!

And that was the strategy for awhile now. To kill off this ideology and show that it didn't work. It was more than winning the primary. It was going after the "surrender Dorothy" - or you paultards - crowd.

At last, At last, the wicked witch is dead!

supermario21
11-07-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm not going to lie. Supported Ron enthusiastically in the primary, voted reluctantly for Romney (swing-state mentality). When they called it for Obama, I sat back, thought about things for a minute, saw that we kept our house majority and instantly looked forward to Rand '16.

AGRP
11-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Mitt Romney never had supporters. He had followers. They proudly proved they were sheep every step of the way. They literally repeated everything Faux News told them. Where are they now? They aren't here. Theyre not consoling Romney because they never cared for him. They're watching Faux News waiting for more orders. Thats the truth.