PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson Is forcing a loss for Mitt Romney in Florida right now

robertwerden
11-06-2012, 09:21 PM
http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/President/2012/FL
Romney is losing Florida by 37,687 votes right now.
Gary Johnson has 39,494 votes so far.
Looks like Gary Johnson will cost MItt Romney the Presidency if this trend continues.

ninepointfive
11-06-2012, 09:24 PM
the gop should nominate a conservative next time. although those "riots" would have been a hoot

LatinsforPaul
11-06-2012, 09:24 PM
http://www.politico.com/2012-election/map/#/President/2012/FL
Romney is losing Florida by 37,687 votes right now.
Gary Johnson has 39,494 votes so far.
Looks like Gary Johnson will cost MItt Romney the Presidency if this trend continues.

That would be ideal. Especially for me because I am one of those Florida Gary Johnson votes. :p

robertwerden
11-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Romney must win Florida. A loss in Florida at this point is a total loss for the white house. "Gary Johnson causes Romney Loss by Ron Paul supporters."

ninepointfive
11-06-2012, 09:28 PM
"Gary Johnson causes Romney Loss by Ron Paul supporters."

they can take the libertarians seriously next time.... or not

torchbearer
11-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Romney must win Florida. A loss in Florida at this point is a total loss for the white house. "Gary Johnson causes Romney Loss by Ron Paul supporters."

that's the idea.
their crimes shall not go unpunished.

asurfaholic
11-06-2012, 09:29 PM
I dont know, there are many other factors to consider. You can't automatically assume every GJ vote would have been for Romney had GJ not ran. Also, how about all those who liked Ron Paul, or any other GOP candidate, and was so disappointed by a primary loss, that they simply had no motivation to even show up?

I think Romney (GOP) forced the loss on himself. Its a combination of too many factors to even bother with listing, but you really think people who don't like Obama(care) will vote for the guy who wrote Obamacare?

robertwerden
11-06-2012, 09:32 PM
I want them to blame us, it gives us more power

anaconda
11-06-2012, 09:37 PM

Yes. I agree. Bring it on.

Uriel999
11-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Cool, i voted for johnson.

Indy Vidual
11-06-2012, 09:44 PM
I dont know, there are many other factors to consider. You can't automatically assume every GJ vote would have been for Romney had GJ not ran. Also, how about all those who liked Ron Paul, or any other GOP candidate, and was so disappointed by a primary loss, that they simply had no motivation to even show up?

I think Romney (GOP) forced the loss on himself. Its a combination of too many factors to even bother with listing, but you really think people who don't like Obama(care) will vote for the guy who wrote Obamacare?

True

Maybe, how did that work out for Nader?

brushfire
LOL! Go GJ!

Besides, why would anyone want a white obama when they can have the 1/2 black one?

I say fk romney, and the a$$whore establishment that put him on the ticket.

Maybe one day people will wake up and figure out why every election is so close. Because there's little difference between the 2 parties...
In this case, its down to color choice.

torchbearer

it is true, most of the johnson voters wouldn't vote for mitt anyway, but that is not the way the GOP drones will see it.
there is a roman maxim that states, "if a person wants to be decieved, let them be decieved."

anaconda
11-06-2012, 10:05 PM

Ralph is a great man. It's no surprise he pissed off a few party hacks who continue to try to "scold" current voters into "towing the party line."

kahless
11-06-2012, 10:15 PM
Not a fan of Obama but if Romney is going to lose and it is because of Gary Johnson or Ron Paul write-in's well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm81LSKJC2k

jmdrake
11-06-2012, 10:24 PM

How did it work for radical environmentalism? Well Al Gore, the guy that lost because of Nader, became a cheerleader for global warming. And Obama has been a radical leftist. So it seems to have worked out pretty good. No matter what happens, Gary Johnson won't get much out of it. That doesn't mean the movement won't.

anaconda
11-06-2012, 10:37 PM
How did it work for radical environmentalism? Well Al Gore, the guy that lost because of Nader, became a cheerleader for global warming. And Obama has been a radical leftist. So it seems to have worked out pretty good. No matter what happens, Gary Johnson won't get much out of it. That doesn't mean the movement won't.

Astute observations. In hindsight, I find it interesting that the Democrats didn't react faster by 2004, when all they could muster was the lackluster, globalist, business-as-usual, establishment candidate John Kerry.

ZakB
11-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Also looks like Johnson has the margin in Virginia :),
B. Obama (i) 49.5% 1,650,153
R M. Romney 49.0% 1,634,638
L G. Johnson 0.8% 27,622