PDA

View Full Version : Weird FOX news presidential results reporting

tangent4ronpaul
11-06-2012, 06:15 PM
For VA, they are reporting results for Obama, Romney and Goode. Goode??? I don't think they have ever uttered that name this entire election season. Goode is getting 1% and the Obama/Romney votes leave about 7% unaccounted for.

No other third party candidate is mentioned, but obviously a lot of people are doing the not Obama/Romney vote.

Has anyone heard anything about how GJ is doing?

-t

MelissaWV
11-06-2012, 06:17 PM
For VA, they are reporting results for Obama, Romney and Goode. Goode??? I don't think they have ever uttered that name this entire election season. Goode is getting 1% and the Obama/Romney votes leave about 7% unaccounted for.

No other third party candidate is mentioned, but obviously a lot of people are doing the not Obama/Romney vote.

Has anyone heard anything about how GJ is doing?

-t

How is that weird? He's on the ballot, it's his state, and he got 1%. The others are all splitting up that other unaccounted for percentage. That, and there's hardly anyone reporting in.

invisible
11-06-2012, 06:21 PM
Goode is from VA (former R Congressman), so he has local popularity / significance there. That's why. As for Johnson, everyone I know in person (yes, literally everyone) here in NH voted for him. Among those I know in person in NH, I'm the only one who wrote Ron in.

torchbearer
11-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Goode is from VA (former R Congressman), so he has local popularity / significance there. That's why. As for Johnson, everyone I know in person (yes, literally everyone) here in NH voted for him. Among those I know in person in NH, I'm the only one who wrote Ron in.

check your precinct count at the end of the night.
make sure they counted the GJ votes.