PDA

View Full Version : I think you should vote for mitt romney.

DjCronos
11-06-2012, 03:44 PM
I supported ron paul during the primaries and i just voted for mitt romney because i think he is clearly more free market oriented than obama and will accumulate less debt than obama. Who knows, maybe he will actually turn out to be a decent president, something obama definitely,100%, will not be.One of the main reasons against voting for romney that i hear from libertarians is that he will be more of a warmonger than obama b/c he is a republican. However, Having watched all of the debates and listened to many of is speeches, all i've ever heard romney say in regartds to foreign policy was essentially that he would do everything obama did (attack libya, economically wage war w/ iran, drone strikes, NDAA, etc) only he would somehow do it better; And when pressed on how he would "be tougher" he never had a substantive answer. Some say that the romneycons will militarily strike iran and that obama will not. First of all, Romney has said that he would only attack as a last resort, which i think he means(the neocons are crazy, not suicidal). Second, Obama has said the the u.s. is in "lock step" with israel which is actually more hawkish than anything romney has ever said (though not ny much). You can pat yourself on the back for voting for gary johnson, who wont win, or for not voting for the "lesser of two evil" but at the end of the day either romney or obama will win so i feel that you have an obligation to vote for the candidate who A. can actually win and B. will do the least amount of harm to the country. That candidate is mitt romney, whether you want to admit it or not.

RickyJ
11-06-2012, 03:46 PM
How much did Romney pay you to post this? It won't work, we know they are the same.

ninepointfive
11-06-2012, 03:47 PM
there are a handful of people here who would agree with you. But everyone's mind is already made up at this point

Travlyr
11-06-2012, 03:50 PM
I supported ron paul during the primaries and i just voted for mitt romney because i think he is clearly more free market oriented than obama and will accumulate less debt than obama. Who knows, maybe he will actually turn out to be a decent president, something obama definitely,100%, will not be.One of the main reasons against voting for romney that i hear from libertarians is that he will be more of a warmonger than obama b/c he is a republican. However, Having watched all of the debates and listened to many of is speeches, all i've ever heard romney say in regartds to foreign policy was essentially that he would do everything obama did (attack libya, economically wage war w/ iran, drone strikes, NDAA, etc) only he would somehow do it better; And when pressed on how he would "be tougher" he never had a substantive answer. Some say that the romneycons will militarily strike iran and that obama will not. First of all, Romney has said that he would only attack as a last resort, which i think he means(the neocons are crazy, not suicidal). Second, Obama has said the the u.s. is in "lock step" with israel which is actually more hawkish than anything romney has ever said (though not ny much). You can pat yourself on the back for voting for gary johnson, who wont win, or for not voting for the "lesser of two evil" but at the end of the day either romney or obama will win so i feel that you have an obligation to vote for the candidate who A. can actually win and B. will do the least amount of harm to the country. That candidate is mitt romney, whether you want to admit it or not.
Goldman Sachs wins the American people lose.

acptulsa
11-06-2012, 03:51 PM
You've got a deal!

Talk Romney into running for Tulsa County Dog Catcher, and you've got my vote!

ShaneEnochs
11-06-2012, 03:51 PM
Nah.

TheGrinch
11-06-2012, 03:52 PM
Lol, way too little, way too late. Tell the Mittster he should have thought about that before he and the establishment cheated and pissed all over us during the primary process.

Among all the other reasons Romney is no better for this country, he and his people (the same Bush advisors) have only showed their true colors. Far from even pandering for our votes, they've only managed to make this personal.

So don't blame us for what your party has done.

evilfunnystuff
11-06-2012, 04:19 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDGLOx3HcN3UNiHjQipT5PLAGvHUAY5 WLM1mAvXGxjRwPagzkLVg

phill4paul
11-06-2012, 04:22 PM
I've said it once and I'll say it again. I'll be glad when Wednesday comes around.

acptulsa
11-06-2012, 04:32 PM
http://www.lifeisajoke.com/simpsons/magnets/Supportyourlocalthug.bmphttp://www.lifeisajoke.com/simpsons/Homer-Stupid.bmp
http://www.lifeisajoke.com/simpsons/Marge-loveyou.jpghttp://www.lifeisajoke.com/simpsons/Lisa-Scream.bmp

TheGrinch
11-06-2012, 04:35 PM
http://thebarebear.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/vote_quimby.jpg

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
11-06-2012, 04:46 PM
We really need to start giving out awards around here in a year end ceremony. I nominate this post as a finalist for "fail post of the year".

CPUd
11-06-2012, 05:20 PM
Posting in a troll thread.

alucard13mmfmj
11-06-2012, 05:38 PM
If Mitt treated Ron Paul, especially Ron Paul's delegates, better... MAYBE just MAYBE people might consider Mitt.

Why would we even want to support Mitt, who wants to make it harder for grassroots to gain traction within the GOP??

acptulsa
11-06-2012, 05:41 PM
If Mitt treated Ron Paul, especially Ron Paul's delegates, better... MAYBE just MAYBE people might consider Mitt.

Why would we even want to support Mitt, who wants to make it harder for grassroots to gain traction within the GOP??

Sabotage the Republic! Vote Republican!

phill4paul
11-06-2012, 05:41 PM
We really need to start giving out awards around here in a year end ceremony. I nominate this post as a finalist for "fail post of the year".

You know, that could be fun thread. Lol.

MozoVote
11-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Another Negative Rep target practice on a "1 post wonder" :-P

Travlyr
11-06-2012, 05:51 PM

Yes, ban him before he gets to post 2. That would be epic. "Vote for Romney the guy who cheated, lied, and stole the Republican nomination because he is evil ... but less evil than the other Goldman Sachs guy" ... sheesh.

erowe1
11-06-2012, 05:54 PM
I guess it comes down to what you think about government spending. Spending under Romney will increase faster than it will under Obama. So if you're for more spending you should support Romney, and if you support less spending you should support Obama.

jkr
11-06-2012, 05:55 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no

acptulsa
11-06-2012, 05:57 PM
I guess it comes down to what you think about government spending. Spending under Romney will increase faster than it will under Obama. So if you're for more spending you should support Romney, and if you support less spending you should support Obama.

Butbutbutbutbutbut... Offense Spend--er, I mean Defense Spending doesn't count! Only Welfare Spending (for poor people, mind you--corporate welfare saves the economy) increases the debt! Didn't you know that?

Travlyr
11-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Butbutbutbutbutbut... Offense Spend--er, I mean Defense Spending doesn't count! Only Welfare Spending (for poor people, mind you--corporate welfare saves the economy) increases the debt! Didn't you know that?

Yes, starve the people and save the banks. They are the important people.

acptulsa
11-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Yes, starve the people and save the banks. They are the important people.

Zip your lip and pay the VIP.

'The money was all appropriated for the top in the hopes it would trickle down to the needy. Mr. Hoover didn't know that money trickled up. Give it to the people at the bottom and the people at the top will have it before night anyhow. But it will at least have passed through the poor fellow's hands.'--Will Rogers

Todd
11-06-2012, 06:42 PM
You've got a deal!

Talk Romney into running for Tulsa County Dog Catcher, and you've got my vote!

Here's already got his work vehicle

http://shutthebarkup.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Romney_dog_car3.jpg

presence
11-06-2012, 06:46 PM
//

rpfocus
Here's already got his work vehicle

Lol nice.

torchbearer
Posting in a troll thread.

Hi ma! I'm in troll thread!

presence
11-06-2012, 06:53 PM
you have an obligation to vote for the candidate who A. can actually win and B. will do the least amount of harm to the country.

This has to be a CIA psyop, nobody really thinks like this... right?

http://www.irreligiosophy.com/images/jesushatesyou.jpg

Jesus gives his name to the election volunteer. "That's Christ," he says, "C-H-R-I-S-T... No 'K.'" He takes his ballot and fills in bubbles for politicians who belong to whatever party is slightly less distasteful to him than the other.
[]
I don't buy it. Or at least, it doesn't ring true.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-lava/would-jesus-vote_b_2077154.html

I nominate this post as a finalist for "fail post of the year".

2nd

You've got a deal!

Talk Romney into running for Tulsa County Dog Catcher,

and you've got my vote!

Where the hell were you with that back when we were looking for billboard ideas?

seyferjm
11-06-2012, 07:05 PM
I am ashamed to admit that I voted for Rahmney today, only to keep family off of my back for "letting Obama win". I just don't care about this useless election anymore. Gary, Goode, or Paul won't win and Obanmney and Robomney are the same freakin' people.

Neg rep away for this one, I deserve it

sailingaway
11-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Yes, ban him before he gets to post 2. That would be epic. "Vote for Romney the guy who cheated, lied, and stole the Republican nomination because he is evil ... but less evil than the other Goldman Sachs guy" ... sheesh.We don't ban people for opinions like this, we invite them to stay, and educate them.

presence
11-06-2012, 07:10 PM
We don't ban people for opinions like this, we invite them to stay, and educate them.

sorry sorry...

jesus doesn't hate you.

presence
11-06-2012, 07:11 PM
I am ashamed to admit that I voted for Rahmney today, only to keep family off of my back for "letting Obama win". I just don't care about this useless election anymore. Gary, Goode, or Paul won't win and Obanmney and Robomney are the same freakin' people.

Neg rep away for this one, I deserve it

+rep the Catholics say confession is a sacrament.

heavenlyboy34
11-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Goldman Sachs wins the American people lose.
Truth.

seyferjm
11-06-2012, 07:15 PM
I just felt sick walking out of there, seriously.

At least I can rest easy knowing that I did my part in supporting Dr. Paul, both through donations and as a campaign volunteer in Iowa. It is just hard coming sown to reality and remembering that another tyrant will be leading this nation.

presence
11-06-2012, 07:33 PM
If we wish to be free, if we mean to preserve inviolate those inestimable privileges for which we have been so long contending, if we mean not basely to abandon the noble struggle in which we have been so long engaged, and which we have pledged ourselves never to abandon until the glorious object of our contest shall be obtained, we must fight! I repeat it, sir, we must fight! An appeal to arms and to the God of Hosts is all that is left us!

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance, by lying supinely on our backs, and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. Three millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us.

Patrick Henry, Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death

phill4paul
11-06-2012, 07:33 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29736892.jpg

malcolmst
11-06-2012, 07:37 PM
9gag.com/gag/5781779