PDA

View Full Version : This is where we go from here!

jointhefightforfreedom
11-06-2012, 02:39 PM
We need to ban together and promote FREE OPEN ELECTIONS.

The #1 Target is presidential Debates The Council on Presidential Debates Controlled by by the 2 party's must end if ANY other candidate or party would have a fair chance in the future!

1 of the candidates in the video below has ballot access in 39 States
another has ballot access in 49 States

But Sadly the General Population has never heard of them!

Demanding Open Debates , Ballot Access and Free Transparent elections is the path for any future grassroots, liberty or any other party or candidates

The lesson learned this cycle is simple!

The Democrats and Republicans will LIE, CHEAT and STEAL to Stay in CONTROL NO MATTER WHAT !
so changing, or taking over from the inside is really a lost Cause

I propose we organize a new Group "The foundation of Open Debates" to compete in 2016
and make our Elections FREE again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoNPO4h2quk

rich34
11-06-2012, 04:37 PM
I was thinking so long as Ron is up to it that he comes out early declaring to run as a third party candidate while letting Rand run the gauntlet through the republican primary. Use Ron running as independent to give more leverage to Rand's candidacy. Rand wins, Ron drops out, he don't win he follows through with what he started and most likely getting into the debates due to his poll numbers.

nasaal
11-06-2012, 05:51 PM
I was thinking so long as Ron is up to it that he comes out early declaring to run as a third party candidate while letting Rand run the gauntlet through the republican primary. Use Ron running as independent to give more leverage to Rand's candidacy. Rand wins, Ron drops out, he don't win he follows through with what he started and most likely getting into the debates due to his poll numbers.

The Paul's will be painted as holding the election hostage which in essence is what they'd be doing. They'd both be taken down instead of just Ron. The main parties don't play these games with us. They will only accept one deal from Rand. Push their policies and moderate his policies to bridge a gap between them and his father. Rand will do that, or he'll be buried like Ron Paul.