PDA

View Full Version : Willy Wonka on Gun Control

AGRP
11-06-2012, 12:17 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29723495.jpg

Elwar
11-06-2012, 12:24 PM
I seriously had about a 2 hour text session with people who did not understand the concept that taxes are enforced by men with guns.

Responses such as "I seriously doubt men with guns will show up if you do not pay your taxes." or "they just take it out of your paycheck", etc...

jclay2
11-06-2012, 12:28 PM
I seriously had about a 2 hour text session with people who did not understand the concept that taxes are enforced by men with guns.

Responses such as "I seriously doubt men with guns will show up if you do not pay your taxes." or "they just take it out of your paycheck", etc...

The feds might give you a couple years max, but if you refuse to pay, they will come for you and put you in prison. And if you refuse, that is where they pull the guns out.

AGRP
11-06-2012, 12:48 PM
///

bunklocoempire
11-06-2012, 01:49 PM

A + rep for your troubles.

They should have a conversation with a guy I used to work with. Previously, men slime with guns put him in a cage for three years because he had 'tax issues'.

When I worked with him he would only work for cash. -men slime with guns and prison didn't break him, men slime with guns and prison solidified his beliefs.

Super talented guy and a really decent human being, the years lost with him in a cage were more valuable to society than any money government wanted to steal and redistribute.

ninepointfive
11-06-2012, 01:54 PM
people i know were in their house, were greeted unexpectedly, and turned around to find men with guns telling them to get out of the place. For not paying taxes for 30 years.

it was federal