PDA

View Full Version : After Obama wins today...

Carehn
11-06-2012, 06:30 AM
We rub it in the faces of all of those who lied, cheated and snubbed us. We feel not even an ouch of sympathy for the Mittens supporters and we say loud in front of everyone
'I guess next time we should actually nominate a conservative!!!''

Your average every day wall mart shopping republican voting shit head needs to hear it. They need there own stupidity shoved in there face HARD.

let them know about how Mitt stole the nomination. let them know how he stole the national party, and let them know that I am personally glad Obama moped the floor with there stupid fake conservative.

I am going to rub so much burnt rancid crow in the faces of soooooo many people.

Carehn
11-06-2012, 06:31 AM
We need a loud

We told you so!
To be heard across the country

specsaregood
11-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Don't have much experience making friends and influencing people postively, eh?

Carehn
11-06-2012, 06:55 AM
Don't have much experience making friends and influencing people postively, eh?

I have all the friends I need. Now I'm out to fulfill my spite bone.

CaptUSA
11-06-2012, 07:07 AM
I have all the friends I need. Now I'm out to fulfill my spite bone.Wisdom is in order, not spite. I feel the need to feed my spite as well, but I refrain.

In my opinion, if you show sadness instead of anger more people will empathize.

jcannon98188
11-06-2012, 07:16 AM
Wisdom is in order, not spite. I feel the need to feed my spite as well, but I refrain.

In my opinion, if you show sadness instead of anger more people will empathize.

QFT. What you should say instead is

WE TOLD YOU SO! :`(
:)

Pauls' Revere
11-06-2012, 07:53 AM
I will polish my Ron Paul bumper sticker so it shines.

Todd
11-06-2012, 08:40 AM
Uh.....No.

Lovecraftian4Paul
11-06-2012, 09:00 AM
I won't feel any sympathy for Mitten's loss either. More like a quiet, brooding anger at the people blindly voting for this creep (especially the ones who don't live in a swing state).

Still, I don't think getting confrontational is going to do any good. Let them lick their wounds and remind them of Romney's failures in a more productive way. Some will be willing to take a hard, honest look at Romney's many flaws after he is thrashed by Obama.

JK/SEA
11-06-2012, 09:36 AM
thinkin' of putting on my Ron Paul shirt and walk into the County Republican office and ask for a Ron Paul pamphlet.

jllundqu
11-06-2012, 09:46 AM
GOP can suck it. They reap what they sew. If they lose by only a couple points (+/-2) you know that 2 points was us. Stupid stupid stupid GOP.... ahhh it will feel good.

ShaneEnochs
11-06-2012, 09:52 AM
I'm not going to lie. I'll have a slight sigh of relief that Mittens didn't win.

DrHendricks
11-06-2012, 09:53 AM

This is actually exactly what I'm going to do today. I've given my Ron Paul bumper magnet a month off while sporting a flashy Gary Johnson bumper sticker. As soon as polls close, a freshly cleaned up Ron Paul bumper sticker will return to the streets of my hometown :)

jmdrake
11-06-2012, 10:10 AM

You know, my Ron Paul 2012 bumper sticker opened the opportunity for me to talk to a worker at the city dump today. He jokingly asked if I was Ron Paul. I laughed and said no but that was who I supported for president. He asked if I was a republican and I told him I was an independent. He asked what that meant and I explained that it meant that I didn't just decide to vote for all of the democrats or all of the Republicans, but that I voted for whoever I thought was best. I mentioned that I voted for democrat (Ron Paul democrat) Mark Clayton for senate even though the democrats tried to throw him off the ballot and that I didn't vote for either Romney or Obama. (Voted for Virgil Goode). He asked if I supported Jim Cooper. I told him I couldn't stand Jim Cooper. He was surprised and said that he liked Jim Cooper because congressman Cooper supported veterans and shown by Cooper helping him get his veterans benefits. I explained that this is why everyone hates congress but likes their own congressman. You would have to be just a sorry congressman to not work for a particular constituent in helping him navigate the federal bureaucracy, but that doesn't mean you are a good congressman overall. I took the time to explain that to me supporting the troops means bringing them home, and Cooper with his votes for these wars shows that he really didn't support the troops. I explained that Ron Paul had received more donations from military than any other candidate and that's because he's been consistently against these wars. He seemed interested in what I was saying and it was quite a cordial conversation.

jmdrake
11-06-2012, 10:12 AM
We rub it in the faces of all of those who lied, cheated and snubbed us. We feel not even an ouch of sympathy for the Mittens supporters and we say loud in front of everyone
'I guess next time we should actually nominate a conservative!!!''

Your average every day wall mart shopping republican voting shit head needs to hear it. They need there own stupidity shoved in there face HARD.

let them know about how Mitt stole the nomination. let them know how he stole the national party, and let them know that I am personally glad Obama moped the floor with there stupid fake conservative.

I am going to rub so much burnt rancid crow in the faces of soooooo many people.

And say if Obama loses? I will be happy either way.

thoughtomator
11-06-2012, 10:20 AM
My plan is to use the spot I got on the local GOP county committee to influence the next election, starting from the first post-election meeting, regardless of who wins.

I do think Romney will pull this out, though, people are so damn sick and tired of Obama.

CaptUSA
11-06-2012, 10:31 AM
Thousands of Obama supporters will riot on the streets.That may be a foregone conclusion one way or the other. At least with an Obama victory, it will be a happy riot.

jj-
11-06-2012, 10:50 AM
An Obama win will probably be better for liberty because it will make the Republicans more Ron Paulians. But I think Romney will win in a landslide.

rprprs
11-06-2012, 10:52 AM
That may be a foregone conclusion one way or the other. At least with an Obama victory, it will be a happy riot.
Do you mean like when a major sports team wins a national championship and their city 'happily' erupts in destruction, smashing store windows and overturning cars and setting them ablaze. That kind of happy riot?

VoluntaryAmerican
11-06-2012, 11:04 AM
We told you so!

History will document this.

trey4sports
11-06-2012, 11:04 AM
spite, i love it.

robert68
11-06-2012, 11:19 AM
The Drudge Report will go back to normal and stop being a Romney campaign website.

shane77m
11-06-2012, 11:43 AM
I will have to buy some waders when Obama wins. Everyone around my area is about to poop themselves from fear of him winning reelection. I will need something to keep it off of me.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-06-2012, 12:00 PM
A dispatch from the tinfoil hat department:

Obama has fallen out of favor with his globalist masters, and on that basis alone, I predict a Obamney victory.

/tinfoil

Oh, I will laugh until I vomit last night's supper if Obama wins, though! I'm with Carehn on this one. If Obamney loses by a statistical representation of "us," I will enjoy no small amount of grim satisfaction.

Shame about the country, though. Ammunition, supplies, and organic seeds, everyone...

Carehn
11-06-2012, 08:47 PM
So i guess i was right... Obama is going to win. Now I plan to ask the local GOP....
"Now what have we learned?"

thoughtomator
11-06-2012, 08:58 PM
Looks like four more years of the idiot and his rogues' gallery, rather than the other idiot with Bush's rogues' gallery.

anaconda
11-06-2012, 09:00 PM
The thing I look forward to the most will be all of the pundits talk (and crying in their beer) over the next several months about what the GOP needs to do to win in 2016.

GraniteHills
11-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Is this a "complete the sentence" thread?

Because mine would be "...the shit will most definitely hit the fan within the next 4 years."

roho76
11-06-2012, 09:15 PM
I'm not going to be rude but I'll tell ya, I can't wait to see Lindsay Graham's head explode.

http://www.salon.com/2012/11/05/sen_graham_ill_go_nuts%E2%80%9D_if_people_say_romn ey_wasn%E2%80%99t_conservative_enough/

amonasro
11-06-2012, 09:18 PM
James Carville basically called it for Obama just now on CNN.

torchbearer
11-06-2012, 09:21 PM
reap what you sow

shane77m
11-06-2012, 09:29 PM
my Farcebook feed is already starting to fill up with people worried about Obama winning. LOL

Batten down the hatches folks.

jclay2
11-06-2012, 09:32 PM
my Farcebook feed is already starting to fill up with people worried about Obama winning. LOL

Batten down the hatches folks.

Same here. I keep telling them that they are screwed no matter what, but they just won't listen. Stuck in their "lesser of two evils" mentality.

The Free Hornet
11-06-2012, 09:37 PM
James Carville basically called it for Obama just now on CNN.

And Intrade has him at 93.5% (Obama). (http://www.intrade.com/v4/markets/contract/?contractId=743474)

I'm glad Mittens lost. Glad glad glad glad!

LibForestPaul
11-06-2012, 09:45 PM
I won't feel any sympathy for Mitten's loss either. More like a quiet, brooding anger at the people blindly voting for this creep (especially the ones who don't live in a swing state).

Still, I don't think getting confrontational is going to do any good. Let them lick their wounds and remind them of Romney's failures in a more productive way. Some will be willing to take a hard, honest look at Romney's many flaws after he is thrashed by Obama.

But, but, you don't want that blacky in office.

Frkn dumb@sses

madengr
11-06-2012, 09:52 PM
http://p.twimg.com/A19-NYOCAAAnFBY.jpg

Humanae Libertas
11-06-2012, 09:58 PM
If Romney loses, I'm curious to know if the neo-cons will say Romney is unelectable.

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Goodbye, Mittens. To hell with you and with your whole damn party. Bilderberg scum. That goes for you too, Barack.

/tinfoil

shane77m
11-06-2012, 10:58 PM
Farcebook comments are getting funnier and sadder.

Carehn
11-07-2012, 12:24 AM
bump because Im right

FindLiberty
11-07-2012, 07:56 AM
http://p.twimg.com/A19-NYOCAAAnFBY.jpg

Ron would NEVER say "Enjoy". That text needs to be tweaked up a bit...

Chester Copperpot
11-07-2012, 08:01 AM
Ron would NEVER say "Enjoy". That text needs to be tweaked up a bit...

Yeah just the first paragraph and nothing else would be better

Athan
11-07-2012, 08:12 AM
We need a loud

We told you so!
To be heard across the country
Feels good bro, doesn't it?