PDA

View Full Version : General Conservatives Launch anti-Nate Silver Website

RonPaulFanInGA
11-06-2012, 03:28 AM
http://www.natesilverwaswrong.com/

Maybe they should have waited until the election results came in first?

RickyJ
11-06-2012, 03:48 AM
Who the hell has that much time on their hands to make a web site about putting down a guy predicting an election? Some brain dead Romney supporter that has too much money to keep and thinks people care what he thinks?

AngryCanadian
11-06-2012, 08:01 AM
lol seems to be a bot.

Rove got 48 out of 50...2008 was a done deal in September

Quoting Rove oh very credible.

VA ATTORNEY GENERAL: EARLY VOTING FAVORS ROMNEY

:rolleyes: The Va Attorney General should know no one can give any what the early voting actual results until election day.

Who Will Be Right This Time: Karl Rove or Nate Silver?
Rove is chief Republican marketing adviser. Has stated :rolleyes:

ronpaulfollower999
11-06-2012, 08:04 AM
They're so delusional.

Just watch the results play out on TV, and enjoy the show! I treat it as a Super Bowl between two team I can't stand, but I know one has to win. Might as well enjoy it!

CaptUSA
11-06-2012, 08:20 AM
They're so delusional.

Just watch the results play out on TV, and enjoy the show! I treat it as a Super Bowl between two team I can't stand, but I know one has to win. Might as well enjoy it!I hear ya... It's like the watching the Cowboys vs. the Browns... I'm just hoping for injuries.

Lovecraftian4Paul
11-06-2012, 09:05 AM
They're so delusional.

Just watch the results play out on TV, and enjoy the show! I treat it as a Super Bowl between two team I can't stand, but I know one has to win. Might as well enjoy it!

On the one hand, I'm really going to enjoy seeing the Republicans break down in tears and rip out their hair as their delusional dreams crumble. Then there's hard left infested hellholes like Reddit, where celebrating Obama's victory for weeks to come is going to be sickening.

RonPaulFanInGA
11-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Quoting Rove oh very credible.

How's this person "quoting Rove"? He's only stating the fact that Rove got 48 states right in 2008.

fletcher
11-07-2012, 09:20 AM
This website is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.

LOL

RonPaulFanInGA
11-07-2012, 01:45 PM
www.natesilverwasright.com

Still think Silver is overrated. RCP did better than him, nailing the popular vote disparity. When the polls are right, Silver is right; when they're wrong, Silver is wrong. Nothing Silver himself does seems to warrant the acclaim some give him.