PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the official campaign this week?

Perry
11-20-2007, 02:11 PM
The campaigns website has no scheduled events beyond today.
Here are the events listed for today(11/20)

Reno, NV
Event 1: Lunch with Ron Paul 12:00 PM PT
Lawlor Events Center, University of Nevada, Reno, NV
Event 2: Rally 3:00 PM PT
Carson Nugget, Banquet Room, 507 N. Carson Street, Carson City, NV
Event 3:Meeting with Carson, Lyon and Mineral County Republicans 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM PT

Anyone have a clue what events are happening in the coming week or are they taking a break over thanksgiving weekend?

Ron Paul Fan
11-20-2007, 02:25 PM
Don't know! There's probably a travel day in there on Wednesday and Thursday is a holiday so maybe he's heading back home to Texas for a little break! Hopefully we'll see an update soon! He's been to S.C., N.H., Iowa, and Nevada recently. Where should he go next? He will be in Florida on the 28th for the CNN debate.

0zzy
11-20-2007, 02:34 PM
You know, you guys say this a lot and then he puts up like 10 events on the site.

Perry
11-20-2007, 02:35 PM
Well I personally hope Paul takes a couple days off, eats lots of Turkey, gets a little fat and a lot of sleep.

hard@work
11-20-2007, 02:59 PM
Well I personally hope Paul takes a couple days off, eats lots of Turkey, gets a little fat and a lot of sleep.

AMEN!!

gagnonstudio
11-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I hope he gets some well deserved rest too! No one pays attention to politics this week anyway, everyone is away... But next week, its GAME ON!

I'm guessing they are going to put in a big push in NH, and IA.

Ron Paul Fan
11-20-2007, 03:09 PM
You know, you guys say this a lot and then he puts up like 10 events on the site.

Who's you guys? I want Ron Paul to do whatever he choose to do! I trust him! I'm guessing he'll hit up New Hampshire a little bit more before he heads down to Florida! Yesterday's events in Nevada were a huge success so hopefully more is in store for today! A big impact can also be made in Iowa where McCain has surrendered(without honor) and Giuliani's liberal leanings will lead to a small turnout for him at the caucus! Paul can finish in the top 3!

me3
11-20-2007, 03:19 PM
McCain surrendered? I missed this. More info pls.

Ron Paul Fan
11-20-2007, 03:37 PM
McCain surrendered the day he co-authored the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill. Think that will go over well in Iowa? NO! He did terrible in Iowa in 2000 and he'll do terrible in 2008. I think he's still spending some time in Iowa and spending a little bit of money, but it's all for naught! I think his main focus is like ours, win New Hampshire! We'll be ahead of McCain in the Iowa polls by the Tea Party.