PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Official Presidential Election Thread (Poll/Rant/Discussion)

John F Kennedy III
11-05-2012, 08:21 PM
So tomorrow is the Presidential Election. The most pointless election we've ever had (there has never been, to my knowledge, zero discernible difference between the Dem and Rep candidates). We are facing whole states, such as Pennsylvania, that will be using strictly electronic voting machines with no paper trail. Obama and Romney both have teams of thousands of volunteer lawyers to contest any little thing that happens tomorrow whether it's legitimate or not.

Occupy will be declaring Goldman Sachs the winner at 5pm (not for certain yet)

http://www.nycga.net/events/categories/action-2/

Tomorrow over 100 million people who know nothing about politics will vote for either Obama (D) or Obama (R). This election will change nothing except greenlight Obama (D) to go into overdrive if he gets a 2nd term. One thing we know for certain, our country will not be improved by the result of the election, no matter who is declared the winner.

To me the best thing any of us can do tomorrow is write in Paul, vote for Johnson or another 3rd Party and definitely vote for all the Liberty candidates you can.

Feel free to post links to liberty candidates or other things in this thread. I know this post ended up disjointed, but it's because I've been thinking all day while I was out about what I wanted to say and I've forgotten all the free-flow though parts that make it sound good. I need that Dragon voice to type program :p

Who will win the election tomorrow?

Obama (D)

Obama (R) <--this is Romney

Goldman Sachs

Barry Soetoro

Vermin Supreme

Jimmy McMillan

I'm not sure I gave much ammo for discussion, but let's see what happens :)

Edit to add:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPR6zeoDcZY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edit:

Fox News Glitch?

http://www.infowars.com/fox-news-glitch-website-shows-millions-of-votes-by-mistake-before-polls-close/

Voters Report Fraud

http://www.infowars.com/voters-take-to-social-media-to-report-massive-vote-fraud/

Cali Prop 37 Rigged?

http://www.infowars.com/is-the-fix-in-for-californias-prop-37/

bunklocoempire
11-05-2012, 08:54 PM
I'll simply offer up some selected highlights from one of the acts late in the puppet show -from the guy who played the 'potted plant' (an RPFr's reference to Jimbo, I forget exactly who it phrased it like that lol):

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/03/politics/debate-transcript/index.html

LEHRER: All right. What is the difference? Let's just stay on taxes.

LEHRER: All right. Let's talk -- we're still on the economy. This is, theoretically now, a second segment still on the economy, and specifically on what to do about the federal deficit, the federal debt.

And the question, you each have two minutes on this, and Governor Romney, you -- you go first because the president went first on segment one. And the question is this, what are the differences between the two of you as to how you would go about tackling the deficit problem in this country?

LEHRER: Governor, what about Simpson-Bowles? Do you support Simpson-Bowles?

LEHRER: No, I mean, do you support Simpson-Bowles?:rolleyes:

LEHRER: All right? All right. This is segment three, the economy. Entitlements. First -- first answer goes to you, two minutes, Mr. President. Do you see a major difference between the two of you on Social Security?

LEHRER: All right. Can we -- can the two of you agree that the voters have a choice -- a clear choice between the two...:rolleyes:

LEHRER: All right. I think we have another clear difference between the two of you. Now, let's move to health care where I know there is a clear difference, and that has to do with the Affordable Care Act, Obamacare. And it's a two-minute new -- new segment, and that means two minutes each. And you go first, Governor Romney.

You want it repealed. You want the Affordable Care Act repealed. Why?

LEHRER: That is a terrific segue to our next segment, and is the role of government. And -- and let's see. Role of government. And it is -- you are first on this, Mr. President. And the question is this. Do you believe, both of you -- but you had the first two minutes on this, Mr. President -- do you believe there's a fundamental difference between the two of you as to how you view the mission of the federal government?

LEHRER: Do you think you have a difference with your views and -- and those of Governor Romney on -- about education and the federal government?

LEHRER: Do you -- do you agree, Governor?

LEHRER: We're running out of time, gentlemen.

SEEMS LEGIT.

opal
11-05-2012, 09:14 PM
*yawn*

heavenlyboy34
11-05-2012, 09:24 PM
I can tell ya Americans will lose (except for the special interests, MIC, etc, of course). ;) :(

RonZeplin
11-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Well the second Third Party debate just ended and greenie Jill Stein sure made Gary Johnson look better than ever. She's an airhead!

acptulsa
11-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Ask me as many times as you wish. My answer remains the same.

http://i.imgur.com/rD1N3l.png?1

http://i.imgur.com/rD1N3.png?1

John F Kennedy III
11-05-2012, 09:53 PM
I'll simply offer up some selected highlights from one of the acts late in the puppet show -from the guy who played the 'potted plant' (an RPFr's reference to Jimbo, I forget exactly who it phrased it like that lol):

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/03/politics/debate-transcript/index.html

LEHRER: All right. Let's talk -- we're still on the economy. This is, theoretically now, a second segment still on the economy, and specifically on what to do about the federal deficit, the federal debt.

And the question, you each have two minutes on this, and Governor Romney, you -- you go first because the president went first on segment one. And the question is this, what are the differences between the two of you as to how you would go about tackling the deficit problem in this country?

LEHRER: All right? All right. This is segment three, the economy. Entitlements. First -- first answer goes to you, two minutes, Mr. President. Do you see a major difference between the two of you on Social Security?

LEHRER: All right. Can we -- can the two of you agree that the voters have a choice -- a clear choice between the two...:rolleyes:

LEHRER: All right. I think we have another clear difference between the two of you. Now, let's move to health care where I know there is a clear difference, and that has to do with the Affordable Care Act, Obamacare. And it's a two-minute new -- new segment, and that means two minutes each. And you go first, Governor Romney.

LEHRER: That is a terrific segue to our next segment, and is the role of government. And -- and let's see. Role of government. And it is -- you are first on this, Mr. President. And the question is this. Do you believe, both of you -- but you had the first two minutes on this, Mr. President -- do you believe there's a fundamental difference between the two of you as to how you view the mission of the federal government?

LEHRER: Do you think you have a difference with your views and -- and those of Governor Romney on -- about education and the federal government?

SEEMS LEGIT.

Lol. Reality is fiction.

acptulsa
11-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Lol. Reality is fiction.

A Debate Commission all about bipartisan consensus. Even George Orwell couldn't dream that one up. It's as rich as CNN spewing Rush Limbaugh talking points about Gary Johnson and Ohio.

John F Kennedy III
11-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Bump

James Madison
11-06-2012, 11:25 AM
The people on social media are going full circle-jerk this morning with the 'civic duty' argument.

Where were these people when their rights were destroyed? Every sentence in the Bill of Rights has been subverted, but we can vote so I guess it's all good. After all, it's the greatest achievement of 'democracy'. The slave gets to choose his master; how kind of them.

I am convinced this is some weird variation of Stockholm Syndrome. Instinctually, the public knows they have let their freedoms be taken from them, but they are unable to admit to any fault. Rather than repent, they choose the path of least resistance, which happens to be voting. Because for one day they can revel in the delusion of freedom, a day where they might have a voice, otherwise silenced long ago. Cognitive dissonance averted!

Nothing will change. Once the holy sacrament is finished they will go back to sleep because in their hearts they are powerless and none are more aware of this fact than the slave. But the delusion is far too addicting, far too intoxicating for them to go back now.

Danke
11-06-2012, 11:37 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IbnOJ.png

John F Kennedy III
11-06-2012, 11:49 AM

Lol. My eyes hurt.

JK/SEA
11-06-2012, 11:58 AM

isn't defacing a forum icon a banable offense?

NorfolkPCSolutions
11-06-2012, 12:05 PM
I see what you did thar, JFK3. :-) I approve.

Obama D

Obama R

(laughed so hard I woke up my cat. he's pissed now)

John F Kennedy III
11-06-2012, 12:43 PM
I see what you did thar, JFK3. :-) I approve.

Obama D

Obama R

(laughed so hard I woke up my cat. he's pissed now)

Lol :D

cajuncocoa
11-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Lots of GOP whining on these internets about their poll watchers getting kicked out, threatened, etc. Karma. Now they know how we felt during the primaries. Hard to feel sorry for them. Actually, I don't feel sorry for them.

John F Kennedy III
11-06-2012, 12:58 PM
If Romney wins I will forever refer to him as President Obama.

heavenlyboy34
11-06-2012, 01:05 PM
I kinda wish Vermin Supreme could win. I wants me a free pony! :D

James Madison
11-06-2012, 01:07 PM
I kinda wish Vermin Supreme could win. I wants me a free pony! :D

That and a dead baby Hitler.

John F Kennedy III
11-06-2012, 03:20 PM
That and a dead baby Hitler.

:D

phill4paul
11-06-2012, 03:23 PM
Why is there no "Kludge is a douche" option? I question the sincerity of the post without this option.

bunklocoempire
11-06-2012, 06:55 PM
anti-bump

http://s6.postimage.org/jp1syvdgx/sock_puppets.jpg

anaconda
11-06-2012, 07:05 PM
It's 5:04 Pacific Time and the polls in California close at 8 P.M. So why is Yahoo news reporting numbers? I thought they had to wait until the last polls close?

http://news.yahoo.com/control-room/

deadfish
11-06-2012, 07:11 PM

SEEMS LEGIT.

Lol This is awesome, people should copy+paste to farcebook. Assuming you're the type that annoys everyone with you're political posts.

anaconda
11-06-2012, 07:13 PM
The people on social media are going full circle-jerk this morning with the 'civic duty' argument.

Where were these people when their rights were destroyed? Every sentence in the Bill of Rights has been subverted, but we can vote so I guess it's all good. After all, it's the greatest achievement of 'democracy'. The slave gets to choose his master; how kind of them.

I am convinced this is some weird variation of Stockholm Syndrome. Instinctually, the public knows they have let their freedoms be taken from them, but they are unable to admit to any fault. Rather than repent, they choose the path of least resistance, which happens to be voting. Because for one day they can revel in the delusion of freedom, a day where they might have a voice, otherwise silenced long ago. Cognitive dissonance averted!

Nothing will change. Once the holy sacrament is finished they will go back to sleep because in their hearts they are powerless and none are more aware of this fact than the slave. But the delusion is far too addicting, far too intoxicating for them to go back now.

I think you've nailed. Very well said, too. I believe this also explains why people get out and campaign for candidates that they are unable to articulate any policy platforms regarding. I also believe it applies to the red neck war mentality. They fill in the void of their patriotism with a knee jerk willingness to "defend America" against the "enemies" that the puppet masters conjure up for them.

Occam's Banana
11-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Added some additional commentary to the OP (in bold):

Who will win the election tomorrow?

Obama (D) <-- this is Goldman-Sachs

Obama (R) <--this is Romney (and Goldman-Sachs)

Goldman Sachs <-- yep - you guessed it: Goldman-Sachs

Barry Soetoro <-- ditto on the Goldman-Sachs thing

Vermin Supreme <-- this is NOT Goldman-Sachs

Jimmy McMillan <-- possible Goldman-Sachs "Manchurian" candidate ("rent" may be a code word for "interest rates" ...)

If there were any justice in the world, Vermin Supreme would win.

But because there isn't, Goldman-Sachs will actually take the victory.

John F Kennedy III
11-06-2012, 07:37 PM
Fox News Glitch?

http://www.infowars.com/fox-news-glitch-website-shows-millions-of-votes-by-mistake-before-polls-close/

Voters Report Fraud

http://www.infowars.com/voters-take-to-social-media-to-report-massive-vote-fraud/

Cali Prop 37 Rigged?

http://www.infowars.com/is-the-fix-in-for-californias-prop-37/

jclay2
11-06-2012, 07:43 PM
betfair showing romney as 9.5/1. Anyone else thinking that this contest is basically done.

John F Kennedy III
11-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Added some additional commentary to the OP (in bold):

If there were any justice in the world, Vermin Supreme would win.

But because there isn't, Goldman-Sachs will actually take the victory.

+rep

John F Kennedy III
11-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Why is there no "Kludge is a douche" option? I question the sincerity of the post without this option.

I actually meant to and forgot :p

NoOneButPaul
11-06-2012, 07:53 PM
I got yelled at by numerous people today for not voting... the sad part is i've been paying attention since the start and they've been paying attention two weeks.

When I claimed both parties are the same people became irate... it made me really feel for my country. We have a long way to go...

acptulsa
11-06-2012, 07:54 PM
CBS called Oklahoma for Romney the very minute the polls closed.

Probably a safe bet, but--not one single precinct had reported in and I really don't think CBS was running exit polls anywhere in the state. So, what was that based on?

James Madison
11-06-2012, 07:55 PM
CBS called Oklahoma for Romney the very minute the polls closed.

Probably a safe bet, but--not one single precinct had reported in and I really don't think CBS was running exit polls anywhere in the state. So, what was that based on?

Oklahoma is probably the reddest state in the country. No surprise it was called early.

anaconda
11-06-2012, 07:55 PM
I got yelled at by numerous people today for not voting... the sad part is i've been paying attention since the start and they've been paying attention two weeks.

When I claimed both parties are the same people became irate... it made me really feel for my country. We have a long way to go...

Why didn't you vote third party?

acptulsa
11-06-2012, 07:58 PM

Long ago, if you claimed both parties were the same, people laughed. Now they do, indeed, get irate.

That, my friend, whether you realize it or not, is an incredibly good sign. Before it was funny. Now it's too true to be funny--too true and too obvious. Which means we will have excellent prospects for rabble rousing over the next two-four years. Rabble rousing and education.

Anger is one of the final stages of denial. Keep pushing. When this fever breaks, the electorate will be cured.

amy31416
11-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed for Vermin Supreme, but had to cast a vote for Goldman Sachs.

NoOneButPaul
11-06-2012, 08:12 PM
Why didn't you vote third party?

Because I dont support the Libertarian Party...

I'm not saying the GOP path is an easy one but it's the only way to keep the movement united and stay within a party of power, we have to stay united politically because we're too small to fracture, if we stick with the GOP our time will come because our ideas will continue to wake up the lost conservatives under the NeoCon spell- How many of you were once lost in the same way? As things deteriorate further our ideas will continue to make more sense to these people. Plus, our numbers are already there, they are clearly there- that's the great positive to take away from 2012, and if we stay intact under a single banner we'll be much more successful.

We can argue the morality of this all day but I do not believe we have the time to stay fractured and follow 2 different paths.

I didn't want to support Johnson and I couldn't write in Ron Paul. Pretty much left me with the decision to not vote.

NoOneButPaul
11-06-2012, 08:13 PM
Long ago, if you claimed both parties were the same, people laughed. Now they do, indeed, get irate.

That, my friend, whether you realize it or not, is an incredibly good sign. Before it was funny. Now it's too true to be funny--too true and too obvious. Which means we will have excellent prospects for rabble rousing over the next two-four years. Rabble rousing and education.

Anger is one of the final stages of denial. Keep pushing. When this fever breaks, the electorate will be cured.

That's a great way to look at it...

The people there were so offended... I was in a public office doing clerking work. A lot of liberals around working and conservatives in the waiting room.

bunklocoempire
11-06-2012, 08:14 PM

Great words of encouragement. :)

From the great 'social media' "analysis" of the mighty yahoo lol: http://news.yahoo.com/control-room/

Lookin' like an anger bubble...:D

http://s6.postimage.org/7ogcy5629/yahoo.png

John F Kennedy III
11-06-2012, 11:00 PM
Haha! LMAO! Fuck Romney! Hey GOP, I thought you didn't need Ron Paul supporters to win?

This is what happens when you cheat Ron Paul, his supporters and his Primary delegates and try to force us to vote for the Obama clone uber liberal Romney!

FUCK YOU!

jclay2
11-06-2012, 11:06 PM
Haha! LMAO! Fuck Romney! Hey GOP, I thought you didn't need Ron Paul supporters to win?

This is what happens when you cheat Ron Paul, his supporters and his Primary delegates and try to force us to vote for the Obama clone uber liberal Romney!

FUCK YOU!

Shows them for absolutely erasing paul from the field.

bunklocoempire
11-07-2012, 02:00 AM
As it has been said on these forums:

Anybody but Obama + Paul = Paul

Anybody but Obama - Paul = Obama

It'll be interesting to check the final totals.

John F Kennedy III
11-07-2012, 12:48 PM
As it has been said on these forums:

Anybody but Obama + Paul = Paul

Anybody but Obama - Paul = Obama

It'll be interesting to check the final totals.

Ron Paul would have CRUSHED Obama.