PDA

View Full Version : Election Day Tommorow

pochy1776
11-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Remember, your vote does not count if you live in some states. The "lesser" of 2 evils will be voted in. In this case, it might be Obama. The people of America are only molecules away from being nothing. Throughout time American were willing to give life and limb for freedom and liberty. Today the Americans of 2012 just want free stuff. To do this they keep using the "General Welfare" argument. So they will naturally vote for whoever they think will give them these entitlements. Thank god 2/3s of americans are apathetic, because if they all voted their conscience, we'd die off the same way Rome did. The only exception is that it would only take 10 years. America itself became rich in 50 years, took another 100 to become a mighty financial power. Thats faster than Rome and Greece. Unfortunately, it only took 12 years to get itself fucked (New Deal) and 50 years to die. For the past 80 years we have forsaken and ignored the lessons of our forefathers and their children. Their classical liberalism and moral responsibility have been put as "racist and sexist" "antiquated" "defunct." Lets hope that tommorow, november 6th. You cast your vote for your conscience. Vote whoever you'd like. but make sure, it comes from your principals and values.

Good Night and Good Luck. God Bless America.
- Pochy1776

Smart3
11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Vote with your Johnson gentlemen.

AFPVet
11-05-2012, 07:48 PM

Indeed

sailingaway
11-05-2012, 07:53 PM
I wrote in Ron Paul.

But I'm not sure I agree that thank God so many are apathetic, I think a fair portion are 'protesting by not voting' and it is spun as apathetic. I want them to vote, if so.

pochy1776
11-05-2012, 07:56 PM
In my high school, we are holding a mock election. Most of the body here is stupid ,libtards who want free stuf. A couple of them a smart moderates who like Clinton. I am deciding between Johnson or Paul. Something tells me i'll be brainwashed and will vote Romney. I am writing in Paul.

Kregisen
11-05-2012, 08:03 PM
If only all of the people who are protesting by not voting actually did something productive, like voting 3rd party. Imagine if 3rd parties got 30+% every year....especially since when you consider that the majority of American adults do not vote. Those on these forums who don't vote if there is a viable option hurt the liberty movement.

Now if you don't like Johnson, then don't vote....otherwise, you have no excuse.

Liberty74
11-05-2012, 08:04 PM
I'm voting GJ because I can. Delaware is Biden country. Don't ask me why, I don't get it.

Ron Paul endorsed Republican U.S. Senate candidate Kevin Wade but he is a long shot.

AGRP
11-05-2012, 08:05 PM
I cant wait to see who Goldman Sachs picked. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

sailingaway
11-05-2012, 08:07 PM
If only all of the people who are protesting by not voting actually did something productive, like voting 3rd party. Imagine if 3rd parties got 30+% every year....especially since when you consider that the majority of American adults do not vote. Those on these forums who don't vote if there is a viable option hurt the liberty movement.

Now if you don't like Johnson, then don't vote....otherwise, you have no excuse.

YOu can write in Ron Paul, as I did. I don't like Johnson, but I do like Ron.

Zippyjuan
11-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Rembember what they say in Chicago- Vote Early and Vote Often

and if you don't vote the same way I do I will negate your vote.