PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson My thoughts when hearing people explain why they wrote in Ron Paul

UMULAS
11-05-2012, 07:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

I understand that this is not a collective, and you have the right to vote for anyone you feel like, but what's the point on a wasted vote? You say that it is for showing how corrupted the system and is and there is no other choice but Ron Paul. I fear that Ron Paul in the future will be buried to the other side of the world due to fanatics always chasing him; some people In my opinion treat him as a god or the messiah.

I do not understand why people do not like Gary Johnson; though he may get 2 - 4% (hoping for a 5%), that is clearly a great choice for Libertarians.

thoughtomator
11-05-2012, 07:44 AM
Those of us who understand monetary policy and its vital importance to liberty are not satisfied with GJ's pointed (willful?) ignorance of banking crimes.

AlexAmore
11-05-2012, 07:47 AM
Ron Paul is not the future as he is 77. The Libertarian Party is certainly part of the future. Easy game theory.

Travlyr
11-05-2012, 07:57 AM
GaryJohnson2012.com (http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/issues/economy-and-taxes)

Issues: The Economy & Taxes

"Restrict Federal Reserve policy to maintaining price stability, not bailing out financial firms or propping up the housing sector."

Gary Johnson and the Libertarian Party favor price fixing. Price fixing is at the heart of big government tyranny. Total fail for liberty.

The Goat
11-05-2012, 08:13 AM
Johnson believes in Liberty, he just doesn't understand it as well as I would like.

But don't worry, the tyrants in South Carolina won't let me wright in Ron Paul so I'm going to throw a vote at Johnson since he put him self out there for us.

CaptUSA
11-05-2012, 08:22 AM
Johnson's a fine choice if that's what you'd like. I have no problem with it. I'm still writing in Ron Paul, though.

He's not a messiah, he just understands liberty in its entirety. And he puts it into practice. That means he would NEVER make the wrong decisions.
Johnson views liberty from the utilitarian point of view. While that's 99% better than most politicians, it means his world view is prone to mistakes in judgment.

If I'm going to vote for someone who isn't going to win, why should I settle?! My vote is going to go to the person who understands this best.