PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Interesting tweet about Nevada - aids say Romney will lose?

sailingaway
11-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports
RT @tobyharnden: Senior Romney aides privately conceding that Obama will win Nevada./ Hmmm. Really? Is poor Ryan still coming? #charade

RickyJ
11-04-2012, 10:56 PM
After the way he treated Ron Paul supporters this is nice to hear. I hope the same thing happens in Iowa and Ohio as well. Obama is indeed a liberal and bad for this nation, but Romney is just as liberal if not more and I think he might be worse for this nation since all he does is lie about his record and even about Obama's record. Obama lies too, but not near as much as Romney does.

WarAnonymous
11-05-2012, 02:55 AM
I don't think R-$ will win OH but then again it is very hard to say. In my neighborhood the only thing I saw was Obama signs, then Mitt came 2 blocks from my house, opened his mouth and like the horror movies where a bunch of flies spew out, he painted my neighborhood with his signs. I now only see 1 Obama sign, I don't know if his speech was that impressive or people were on the fence. Anyhow I am interested to see how it plays out. I really can't see R$ taking this, but it wouldn't be a huge suprise either.

His Liberal best friend Sen Rob Portman (R), OH, says Romney will can win this without OH, and I am not sure how.

My favorite thing that I have seen a couple cities over infront of a house, is an Obama sign right next to a Romney sign, I hope they vote for both.