PDA

View Full Version : IS MITT ROMNEY PLANNING VOTE FRAUD IN OHIO!?!?

politicalspinmaster
11-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Since I am a new poster I can't provide direct links but hopefully the information that I am including will help you to find the News Stories that I wasn't allowed to link.

Check out this important Reality Check by Ben Swann. According to Ben Swann, people with ties to Bain Capital have made investments in the voting machines that will count the results in Hamilton County in Ohio. Ben Swann also says that these machines can be hacked.
Source: Google "Reality Check: The facts behind whether Hamilton Co. voting machines can be hacked" It's on the Fox19 website.

Here is a link to the report that says that the machines are vulnerable to computer hacking.
Source: The Mount Everest Report from the Secretary of State's website is linked on Ben Swann's Reality Check Page of the story.

Hamilton County or the Cincinnati, Ohio area is where swing voters reside in Ohio and this one county may very well determine who wins the swing state of Ohio.
Source: Google "First Thoughts: Examining Ohio's key counties" It's an NBCNews story.

If they are trying to commit vote fraud here are two possible red flags that could indicate that vote fraud may be occurring in Hamilton County. I have used a couple of examples from 2010 when there were allegations that Harry Reid stole the election in Nevada from Sharon Angle.

1. If there is a sudden power failure that delays the vote count in Cincinnati, that could be an indication of vote fraud. It happened in the Nevada Senate race in 2010.
Source: Google "Nevada election results significantly delayed due to power outage" the domain name is "channel6newsonline".

2. I don't know if the machines in Cincinnati/Hamilton County are similar to the ones in Nevada or not. But if you hear reports of vote flipping where people try to cast their vote for Obama but the machine somehow flips the vote and registers it for Romney, then that could be another indicator of vote fraud in Cincinnati. There were claims that this happened in Nevada in 2010 in the Senate race.
Source: Google "Nev. Official Blames Voters as Ballots for Angle Flip to Reid" The story is on Newsmax website.

It's possible that there are other methods of vote fraud that may be undetectable, so there could still be vote fraud even if neither of these two red flags are reported.

RickyJ
11-04-2012, 07:53 PM
I would be surprised if he didn't. The way the Ohio polls look now though unless they cheat massively it won't work, Obama will win Ohio.