PDA

View Full Version : Texas twilight zone

truthspeaker
11-04-2012, 10:56 AM
I just wanted to share two observations between last night and this morning.

The first was the Texas town-hall style phone call to GOP leaders in Harris. Texas' State Chairman Munistieri frequently quoted Atlas Shrugged. Munistieri has been fair to the liberty republicans and everyone in our state.

Then a heads-up---Republican Nominee for TX district 14 (I think it's Mark Webber?) is having what they are calling a close race. The GOP thinks that if he doesn't win, the dems will. I think this is the effect of our strong libertarian base in Ron Paul's current district. I personally think it'd be cool if the libertarians won one seat in the House, but I don't know what will happen.

Finally my former professor who once helped Bush get elected alongside Karl Rove was speaking on ABC this morning. He believes that we have a broken election system and that nobody really likes the candidates (even Romney).

Finally, the ABC pundits were paying attention to the Libertarian vote in Colorado. But for some reason another focus for them was the women vote.

Yup, twilight zone.

sailingaway
11-04-2012, 11:16 AM
thanks for the update

I honestly think we get as many recruits from the buyer's remorse after the election as from the election itself -- although the election does get the message 'out there' further.

truthspeaker
11-05-2012, 08:38 PM
I don't know if it counts much for an update, but thanks Sailing.