PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney Pennsylvania's Most Accurate Pollster Points to Romney Win

RonPaulFanInGA
11-03-2012, 04:23 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/11/02/Pennsylvania-s-Most-Accurate-Pollster-Points-to-Romney-Win

Mitt Romney and Republican allies have suddenly poured more than $10 million into Pennsylvania to fund a late push by the presidential challenger.

In what could prove to be a brilliant campaign move, the Romney campaign hid details of a Sunday campaign appearance in Pennsylvania until after the Obama team released their final campaign schedule. Now, a new poll by Susquehanna Polling and Research shows Mitt Romney leading Barack Obama by four points in the Keystone State, 49-45%.

If Romney wins Pennsylvania, the race is over. If the Obama campaign and the media ignores Susquehanna's polling, they do so at their own peril. Let's take a quick look at the three most recent major statewide races in Pennsylvania, and how Susquehanna fared compared to their polling counterparts:

2010 US Senate Race - Susquehanna was the only pollster to nail Pat Toomey's two-point margin of victory over Joe Sestak. The media-despised Rasmussen Reports was second closest (two points off), while Quinnipiac and Public Policy Polling (the "real" pollsters) were off by three points.

2010 PA Governor's Race - Republican Tom Corbett won the race by eight points, 54-46. Susquehanna polled the race within one point, showing Corbett winning by seven points. Rasmussen, PPP, and Quinnipiac reported the same margin, resulting in a four-way tie in correctly predicting the race.

2008 Presidential Contest - For those shocked at seeing Obama trailing Mitt Romney by four points in the latest Pennsylvania poll, the same polling outfit had Obama defeating McCain by 8 points four years ago. Obama won by 10. Although their final poll was done two weeks before election day, they actually polled within two points of the final results, along with PPP, Quinnipiac, and Survey USA. The results were closer than other state polls done by Rasmussen, ARG, Marist, and Morning Call.

LatinsforPaul
11-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Yea, for tyrant #2 :rolleyes:

kathy88
11-03-2012, 04:27 PM
I've been listening to the POTUS channel on Sirius whenever I've been in my truck the last few days. We are so fked. I can't wait until this election is over.

sailingaway
11-03-2012, 05:28 PM
I've been listening to the POTUS channel on Sirius whenever I've been in my truck the last few days. We are so fked. I can't wait until this election is over.

I can wait because then they will start DOING stuff. 'Stuff' is kinda on hold now, irritating as the noise is.

11-03-2012, 06:20 PM
I agree if Romey takes PA he is going to win. In my town Romney signs outnumber Obama. I think Obama will pull off the win in PA though based on his strength in the big cities. I dont really care which joker wins personally it's all the same to me.

amy31416
11-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Last I read, Nate Silver is still predicting an Obama win. ~75% chance IIRC.