PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maher Warns: 'Black People Know Who You Are and They Will Come After You'

AmericasLastHope
11-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Bill Maher on HBO's Real Time Friday might have said one of the most disgraceful things uttered during the 2012 campaign season.

"If you're thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, I would like to make this one plea: black people know who you are and they will come after you"

Imagine for a moment the outrage if a conservative commentator said even jokingly to Obama supporters, "White people know who you are and they will come after you."

That would be the end of that person's career. Period. No questions asked. Done!

But Maher who's adored by the Obama-loving media can say this with total impunity.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/11/03/maher-if-you-vote-romney-black-people-know-who-you-are-and-will-come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-YnorKJsM

NIU Students for Liberty
11-03-2012, 11:17 AM
It's ok, I'm pretty sure black people know who Bill Maher is and realize what a fake he is.

NIU Students for Liberty
11-03-2012, 11:22 AM
And the reason why he gets away with it is because he is primarily a comedian (albeit a poor one). It's obvious that he was joking and so there is no reason to get up in arms about it. A conservative commentator wouldn't get away with it because they're a commentator, not a comedian. People bash Jon Stewart for his liberal bias but his job is to be funny, not report the news. Maher fits into a similar category.

matt0611
11-03-2012, 11:40 AM
Uhm how do they know weather someone voted for Obama or not?

erowe1
11-03-2012, 11:44 AM

I think he's saying that black people are irrational and he thinks that if Romney wins they'll riot and kill whites indiscriminately.

But since he's a comedian, that's not offensive.

matt0611
11-03-2012, 11:45 AM
I think he's saying that black people are irrational and he thinks that if Romney wins they'll riot and kill whites indiscriminately.

But since he's a comedian, that's not offensive.

That makes sense. He's Bill Maher.

Dr.3D
11-03-2012, 11:50 AM
Bill who? Never heard of em.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
11-03-2012, 11:57 AM
But since he's a comedian...

I thought comedians were funny. I'd say he's more like a joke, but not a very funny one.

Anti Federalist
11-03-2012, 11:58 AM
He's a comedian?

Could have fooled me.

carclinic
11-03-2012, 12:11 PM
Bill Maher on HBO's Real Time Friday might have said one of the most disgraceful things uttered during the 2012 campaign season.

"If you're thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, I would like to make this one plea: black people know who you are and they will come after you"

Imagine for a moment the outrage if a conservative commentator said even jokingly to Obama supporters, "White people know who you are and they will come after you."

That would be the end of that person's career. Period. No questions asked. Done!

But Maher who's adored by the Obama-loving media can say this with total impunity.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/11/03/maher-if-you-vote-romney-black-people-know-who-you-are-and-will-come
Hey, if it's funny who cares. Daniel Carver is funny.

acptulsa
11-03-2012, 12:25 PM
And the reason why he gets away with it is because he is primarily a comedian (albeit a poor one). It's obvious that he was joking and so there is no reason to get up in arms about it. A conservative commentator wouldn't get away with it because they're a commentator, not a comedian. People bash Jon Stewart for his liberal bias but his job is to be funny, not report the news. Maher fits into a similar category.

Obviously what we need is more conservative comedians.

And I'm sure we have some. I'm equally sure none of them will ever get a show on Comedy Central...

heavenlyboy34
11-03-2012, 12:48 PM
I don't really care what Bill says. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

anaconda
11-03-2012, 12:52 PM
Bill who? Never heard of em.

Me neither.

anaconda
11-03-2012, 12:53 PM
I don't really care what Bill says. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Maher is probably just insanely jealous of Stewart, who has at least a partial brain.

HigherVision
11-03-2012, 01:04 PM
This hurts Obama somewhat I would hope

heavenlyboy34
11-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Maher is probably just insanely jealous of Stewart, who has at least a partial brain.
And better writers. ;) :D

dannno
11-03-2012, 02:05 PM
I think he said it to make fun of people who have fears like the op

Lucille
11-03-2012, 03:05 PM
American liberals fear blacks
http://voxday.blogspot.com/2012/11/american-liberals-fear-blacks.html

Bill Maher makes it obvious that American liberals are absolutely terrified of blacks. Their purported anti-racism has nothing to do with color-blindness and everything to do with fear-based appeasement.

Bill Maher's racist (http://www.inquisitr.com/271290/wayne-brady-calls-out-bill-maher-on-racist-statements-video/).

AmericasLastHope
11-03-2012, 03:17 PM
I think he said it to make fun of people who have fears like the op

What are my fears?

oyarde
11-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Maher can come after me any time he likes , pussy . :)

Brian Coulter
11-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Bill Maher makes it obvious that American liberals are absolutely terrified of blacks. Their purported anti-racism has nothing to do with color-blindness and everything to do with fear-based appeasement.

I thought everyone knew this.

Lucille
11-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Kevin Jackson (http://theblacksphere.net/bill-maher-food-for-dung-beetles/): Just in case you missed it: Maher sees black people as thugs.

heavenlyboy34
11-03-2012, 03:46 PM
Maher can come after me any time he likes , pussy . :)I don't think Bill is tough enough to come after someone with warrior blood like you, my friend. ;) :D

Confederate
11-03-2012, 04:17 PM

kathy88
11-03-2012, 04:35 PM
He is SUCH a puke stain.

brandon
11-03-2012, 04:38 PM
This guy is the scummiest of the scum bags. I can't believe I used to like him when I was younger.

youngbuck
11-03-2012, 04:43 PM
This guy is the scummiest of the scum bags. I can't believe I used to like him when I was younger.

You WHAT?!

silverhandorder
11-03-2012, 04:46 PM
It was not funny but was not as bad as I thought. You can clearly see he was joking.

brandon
11-03-2012, 05:01 PM
You WHAT?!

WHen I was 16 I thought it was awesome that I could listen to someone argue for legalizing marijuana on network television every night. Yep back in the day he had a show called "politically incorrect" on ABC every night. You young bucks might not remember.

youngbuck
11-03-2012, 05:06 PM
WHen I was 16 I thought it was awesome that I could listen to someone argue for legalizing marijuana on network television every night. Yep back in the day he had a show called "politically incorrect" on ABC every night. You young bucks might not remember.

I remember his shitty show, and I knew back then he was full of shit (though I was pretty much a neocon at the time). I'm probably not as young as you may assume by my screen name.

Nirvikalpa
11-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Bill Maher said something completely ridiculous? What a surprise...

eric_cartman
11-03-2012, 05:42 PM

in fairness, the opposite case would be a black comedian saying if you vote for obama instead of romney "White people know who you are and they will come after you."

and no one would care if a black comedian said that... and that's why no one cares that bill maher said what he said.

Brian4Liberty
11-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Meh, it's a joke on a political comedy show. Freedom of speech.

Of course the issue is that Maher and like minded leftists are the first to squeal like infants at anything they take offense to. There seems to be certain people that love to dish it out, but can never take it, and their indignant outrage is always fake. A put-on show for suckers.

phill4paul
11-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Bill is good about getting white apologists to feel better about themselves. That's about it.

dillo
11-03-2012, 06:01 PM
He makes me laugh

AGRP
11-03-2012, 06:10 PM
The people who share the same ideology as Maher are often the most vial racists. The frightening thing is that they wish to use the power of the state to follow through with their ideologies.

Confederate
11-03-2012, 06:11 PM
He makes me laugh

At him or with him?

anaconda
11-03-2012, 08:39 PM

Give yourself a break. I voted for John Kerry.

NIU Students for Liberty
11-03-2012, 08:41 PM

Politically Incorrect was vastly superior to Real Time. At least when Maher was on ABC, he had a variety of perspectives on his panels unlike his current liberal circle jerk on HBO.

cindy25
11-03-2012, 11:42 PM

whites are voting for Romney, blacks and Hispanics for Obama. not all but the vast majority

I also think the blacks will riot if Obama loses, esp if its close. they have rioted over jury verdicts,why not an election

brandon
11-03-2012, 11:46 PM
I'm probably not as young as you may assume by my screen name.

I didn't really think you were based on your past posts. I'm guessing you're around the same age as me (late 20s)

PreDeadMan
11-04-2012, 04:35 AM
I like maher's humor when he's discussing religion being a fellow atheist thats about it

NIU Students for Liberty
11-04-2012, 07:06 PM
I like maher's humor when he's discussing religion being a fellow atheist thats about it

I did enjoy Religulous.

donnay
11-04-2012, 07:19 PM
The only time Bill Maher is a Libertarian is when he talks about legalizing marijuana--and that's because he uses it on a regular basis. :rolleyes:

NIU Students for Liberty
11-04-2012, 08:08 PM
The only time Bill Maher is a Libertarian is when he talks about legalizing marijuana--and that's because he uses it on a regular basis. :rolleyes

Except he probably wants it regulated and taxed, so he can't even take a libertarian position on that.