PDA

View Full Version : If Obama doesn't win, we'll go back to picking Crops (video)

Joey Fuller
11-02-2012, 09:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhdwjAx_fFg

poor kid. how sad. the power of propaganda, mainstream media propaganda, and racial bias.

Todd
11-02-2012, 10:04 AM
He's right about one thing. Obama sure changed the world.

opal
11-02-2012, 10:20 AM
what the heck is wrong with picking your own crops???

raise your cursers if you WANT to be picking your own crops - daily

tod evans
11-02-2012, 10:44 AM
Used to be a time when having the ability to pick ones crops was considered a good thing...

AFPVet
11-02-2012, 10:46 AM
... and this is an example of the 'slippery slope' fallacy.

BSU kid
11-02-2012, 10:48 AM
I know someone who's mom is bribing him to vote for Obama with a free video game. I think it is the parents who instill thoughts like the above into their children, and the cycle of brainwashing continues.

torchbearer
11-02-2012, 10:49 AM
how does he get aspirin out of a newly opened bottle?

Lucille
11-02-2012, 11:01 AM
I believe big ag has cotton picking covered.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
11-02-2012, 12:01 PM

poor kid. how sad. the power of propaganda, mainstream media propaganda, and racial bias.

For 9, he sounds to smart to keep that up. I think all kids that age pretty much parrot what they've heard around them.

As repulsive as I find it, I probably did the same thing well into middle school. I've personally come to believe that politics are an adult subject because telling kids the truth right now is rather horrifying.

Feeding the Abscess
11-02-2012, 12:02 PM
On the plus side, a return to agrarianism would give us full employment!

QuickZ06
11-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Wonder what they would say if Obama put everyone from major cities in FEMA camps right after the election.

BlackTerrel
11-03-2012, 01:25 AM

I've heard similar from plenty of people I know. "Romney hates black people" "wants to enslave us or worse".

Is this any different from "Bush killed thousands of Americans for sport on 9.11" "Obama is going to take away all our guns" "they're going to lock us all in huge prisons"?

This kid's "conspiracy theory" is no different than ones I hear on this forum daily. We just don't like it because it's one most here don't believe.

BlackTerrel
11-03-2012, 01:26 AM
Wonder what they would say if Obama put everyone from major cities in FEMA camps right after the election.

Posted before I read this. +1 perfect. See above.

This is about as likely as that kid picking crops.

devil21
11-03-2012, 03:03 AM
I hate the racial tone of this comment!

Taking back American jobs is what we should be working toward! Does a black person now feel too privileged to work a field because of race? Mexicans do it every day here and seem happy to do it. But the thing is that all races should be working to bring commerce inside this country. Not taking handouts or feeling too good for a job that they think is demeaning for whatever reason. Yesterday's crop picker is tomorrow's convenience store chain mogul. True story.

If Obama wins you'll go back to picking checks? Hmm...which is more productive in a country? Romney, Obama, or people working to provide essential products to other people and getting fruits of their labor to use however they wish?

oyarde
11-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Four more years of Harry Reid and Obama, there should not be much food to collect......

tod evans
11-04-2012, 06:18 AM
Does a black person now feel too privileged to work a field because of race? Mexicans do it every day here and seem happy to do it.

As a teen I was delighted to "work in the fields", having a paying job was far more important to me than trying to figure out how to get paid doing something I enjoyed.

Even today I'll chip in and help friends-n-neighbors buck hay or gather fruit-n-veggies.....Haven't needed to shovel stalls in many years but it's certainly not beneath me.

"Work" is not an evil word.......

truelies
11-04-2012, 08:02 AM

in truth this kid would likely be better off if he were in fact put to doing field work in a rural area supervised by white folks. many individuals and some groups simply are NOT suited for freedom. Accepting and accomodating society to this Reality is common sense.

ClydeCoulter
11-04-2012, 08:09 AM
what the heck is wrong with picking your own crops???

raise your cursers if you WANT to be picking your own crops - daily

I hope to beat the deer at picking my brussle sprouts soon :D (of course all the other crops in the garden, except broccoli and sprouts, are done till next year)

BSU kid
11-04-2012, 08:09 AM
in truth this kid would likely be better off if he were in fact put to doing field work in a rural area supervised by white folks. many individuals and some groups simply are NOT suited for freedom. Accepting and accomodating society to this Reality is common sense.

Wow...really? I can't believe someone would think something like that in 2012.

juleswin
11-04-2012, 08:10 AM
I've heard similar from plenty of people I know. "Romney hates black people" "wants to enslave us or worse".

Is this any different from "Bush killed thousands of Americans for sport on 9.11" "Obama is going to take away all our guns" "they're going to lock us all in huge prisons"?

This kid's "conspiracy theory" is no different than ones I hear on this forum daily. We just don't like it because it's one most here don't believe.

That is so true, I have also heard people say the United states govt infected people with STD without their knowledge, the US dropped atomic bombs on 2 Japanese cities when the Japanese were ready to surrender, the federal reserve prints out money on purpose debasing the dollar. Yea, people saying ridiculous things exactly like this kid is saying, we all know the good ole US govt and its maniacal leaders would never do any such thing. Stupid, gullible, naive conspiracy theorists, what can you ever do about them?

Keep your head buried in the sand brother, ignorance is indeed bliss.

rprprs
11-04-2012, 08:19 AM

Oh, boy!

I'd be willing to accept that with two caveats:
1. It is the result of (for lack of a better term) conditioning.
2. It is applied broadly enough to include the "group" of Americans.

juleswin
11-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Posted before I read this. +1 perfect. See above.

This is about as likely as that kid picking crops.

Just as likely as Obama killing American citizens without due process or fighting for the right to lock up American indefinitely in Guantanamo. Yea, it may not be called FEMA camps or will there be mass arrests, but I dont think its that far fetched to think Obama will lock up anti govt rabble rousers. But I wonder what he would say when Obama assassinates Americans? never mind, I already know what he would say. That is nothing, following the 11th commandment of thy political party, say nothing bad about thy political party team.

And before you say he was killed bcos he was a terrorist, his 16yr old son who was killed at a separate incident wasn't accused of being a terrorist.

BSU kid
11-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Oh, boy!

I'd be willing to accept that with two caveats:
1. It is the result of (for lack of a better term) conditioning.
2. It is applied broadly enough to include the "group" of Americans.

I'm just not willing to accept a comment like that (post 17), I agree there are groups of people in this country who don't want freedom...sure, we already knew this for awhile. However, to broadly attack a race of people and essentially advocate slavery is not cool with me and I'm pretty sure it's not cool with Dr. Paul.

juleswin
11-04-2012, 08:38 AM
I'm just not willing to accept a comment like that, I agree there are groups of people in this country who don't want freedom...sure, we already knew this for awhile. However, to broadly attack a race of people and essentially advocate slavery is not cool with me and I'm pretty sure it's not cool with Dr. Paul.

Yea, you should never force anything on anyone even if that thing is for their own good. I see some kids in my area that I know would have a brighter future if I kidnapped them away from their parents and raising them right. Some people need to remember the words written on the top of this website "LIBERTY tree"

juleswin
11-04-2012, 08:45 AM

Just wondering, why supervised by white folks? how about Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, Persians etc? Also what kind of white folks? Northern europeaons? eastern europeans? North western europeans? Mediterranean whites(Greeks, Italians, Spaniards etc)? Just asking out of curiosity

rprprs
11-04-2012, 08:56 AM
I'm just not willing to accept a comment like that, I agree there are groups of people in this country who don't want freedom...sure, we already knew this for awhile. However, to broadly attack a race of people and essentially advocate slavery is not cool with me and I'm pretty sure it's not cool with Dr. Paul.
I hope you didn't misinterpret my post.
Of course it's not cool with you, me, or Dr. Paul. My post was not meant to support the comment posted by truelies. I was trying to make the point that, to the degree that any individual or group is unsuited for freedom, it is the result of having been conditioned into that mindset, and NOT as a result of any innate quality. My second point was simply meant to reflect that, on the surface and given outward appearences (for example, the presidential candidates we find ourselves saddled with), it would seem Americans as a whole are among those "groups" not currently suited for freedom.

BSU kid
11-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Of course it's not cool with you, me, or Dr. Paul. My post was not meant to support the comment posted by truelies. I was trying to make the point that, to the degree that any individual or group is unsuited for freedom, it is the result of having been conditioned into that mindset, and NOT as a result of any innate quality. My second point was simply meant to reflect that, on the surface and given outward appearences (for example, the presidential candidates we find ourselves saddled with) it would seem Americans as a whole are among those "groups" not currently suited for freedom.

Not yours at all Post #17 is what I meant, sorry if I was not clear.

thoughtomator
11-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Funny, I was positively delighted picking vegetables I'd grown myself.

torchbearer
11-04-2012, 09:49 AM

some people are too good to work fields.

truelies
11-04-2012, 09:56 AM

yeah well thats why America is dying-because too few Americans are able to 'think something like that in 2012'.

truelies
11-04-2012, 09:59 AM
....................... I was trying to make the point that, to the degree that any individual or group is unsuited for freedom, it is the result of having been conditioned into that mindset, and NOT as a result of any innate quality....................................

and you believe that because???????????? evidence or just feelings?

oyarde
11-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Funny, I was positively delighted picking vegetables I'd grown myself. Myself as well.

truelies
11-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Just wondering, why supervised by white folks? .....................Just asking out of curiosity

because that is what the video implied and my position is that the kid would in fact be better off under such a regime.

truelies
11-04-2012, 10:03 AM
Yea, you should never force anything on anyone even if that thing is for their own good. I see some kids in my area that I know would have a brighter future if I kidnapped them away from their parents and raising them right. Some people need to remember the words written on the top of this website "LIBERTY tree"

and you confuse Liberty with License.

BSU kid
11-04-2012, 10:05 AM
yeah well thats why America is dying-because too few Americans are able to 'think something like that in 2012'.

You can't be racist (and essentially advocate slavery per your prior post) and also support liberty, that is the biggest contradiction ever. Not all black people are like the kid in this video, many are very loyal to our liberty movement and support freedom.

tod evans
11-04-2012, 10:06 AM

Question is, would you pick vegetables for someone else in order to provide for your family?

I would, and I'd be able to look myself in the mirror, whereas I couldn't were I to accept "free fed money".

Philhelm
11-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Does picking crops pay? If so, where can I sign up?

tod evans
11-04-2012, 10:19 AM
You can't be racist (and essentially advocate slavery per your prior post) and also support liberty, that is the biggest contradiction ever. Not all black people are like the kid in this video, many are very loyal to our liberty movement and support freedom.

I don't care if a person is black, white or green, if they're sucking on the federal tit they're a piece of shit in my book.

torchbearer
11-04-2012, 10:19 AM

Cheneyville Co-Op. A lot of the regional farmers congregate there.
They have to import mexican labor to pick crops because no one will do it domestically.
You can expect to make starting out $10/hr unless you can drive Cain Trucks or other pieces of heavy machinery.

oyarde
11-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Question is, would you pick vegetables for someone else in order to provide for your family?

I would, and I'd be able to look myself in the mirror, whereas I couldn't were I to accept "free fed money". Dang Skippy !

oyarde
11-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Does picking crops pay? If so, where can I sign up? If you are still looking for a job Phil , shoot me a PM on Mon and get me a geographical area. I read a lot of newspapers and always read the classifieds.

Icymudpuppy
11-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Apple pickers in WA state get $14/hr.

Dr.3D
11-04-2012, 10:30 AM
I remember when JFK was running, all of the kids were going around the school saying "if he doesn't win, we will have school year around." Kids tend to make up stuff.

torchbearer
11-04-2012, 10:32 AM
I remember when JFK was running, all of the kids were going around the school saying "if he doesn't win, we will have school year around." Kids tend to make up stuff.

they often repeat what they hear their parent's say too...usually without understanding what it is they are saying...
Kid's say the darndest things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCHIM-bGiTI

truelies
11-04-2012, 10:42 AM

I am a race realist. I am aware that the median black IQ is 85 and that of Whites is 100. A person with an IQ of 85 is just not all that functional in a modern society. This is a fact which no political opinion is going to change and a Reality it is risky to ignore. In any more or less free society the bulk of the black population will be on the bottom economically and hence free to work for a relatively low wage (perhaps picking crops) or starve or receive charity (but not from me). That is not slavery- just an absence of the License so many confuse with Liberty.

oyarde
11-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Most kids I see these days, would probably benefit by a little crop picking, dang straight, did not hurt me any:)

angelatc
11-04-2012, 10:43 AM

In his tiny little mind, picking crops probably equates to working. Pay is secondary.

angelatc
11-04-2012, 10:45 AM

No, but the kid in the video drew the racial lines with his comment. He's insinuating that if whitey gets elected, black folk might have to go back to work. Oh, the horror.

mad cow
11-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Apple pickers in WA state get $14/hr.

Back when I did it,late 60's early 70's,you got paid for for how much you picked.I did this for three seasons and enjoyed the heck out of it.

Some would make more than me,some less,depending on how hard you worked/good you were at it.
I would generally make 3 to 4 times minimum wage,a wage scale I was also very familiar with at the time.

juleswin
11-04-2012, 11:23 AM
No, but the kid in the video drew the racial lines with his comment. He's insinuating that if whitey gets elected, black folk might have to go back to work. Oh, the horror.

Not at all. I am currently black and used to be liberal and I can tell you something that the attraction to the democratic party for black folks is more than color deep. I do not recall the kid mentioning race. But you can test this by asking a few liberals you know who they prefer between Alan Keyes and Bill Clinton or in fact any conservative black to any liberal white and if you they pick the black conservative, I will donate all my saving to the Salvation Army :).

Sad to say but they like big govt, the bigger the better and even though Romney is just as big govt as Obama, they tend to believe his rhetoric about cutting govt spending than us libertarians.

juleswin
11-04-2012, 11:29 AM
I am a race realist. I am aware that the median black IQ is 85 and that of Whites is 100. A person with an IQ of 85 is just not all that functional in a modern society. This is a fact which no political opinion is going to change and a Reality it is risky to ignore. In any more or less free society the bulk of the black population will be on the bottom economically and hence free to work for a relatively low wage (perhaps picking crops) or starve or receive charity (but not from me). That is not slavery- just an absence of the License so many confuse with Liberty.

Quite frankly, I am ok with race realist as long as they are not advocating that society run off all the black folks into plantation because the average IQ of blacks is 85. Lets the free market work its magic and if its indeed true that blacks are way dumber than the rest of humanity, then the scenario you want will be fulfilled. But lets just allow humans to freely interact with one another, no forced segregation (humans naturally self segregate anyway), no forced enslavement.

juleswin
11-04-2012, 11:38 AM
and you confuse Liberty with License.

What exactly do u mean by license? All am talking about is that people not told what to do. Especially being told they (racial group) need to be work the field for their own good. I also asked you a question about what kind of white people you were referring to but you never answered. I am black and even I can see that not all people considered whites are off the same kind. So which variety of white do you recommend be best for the low IQ blacks?

PaulConventionWV
11-04-2012, 01:02 PM

Yes, that's true. But our belief is based on fact. His is not. His is crazy because there's nothing to suggest that it's true. He's basically saying that, if our next president is white, it's guaranteed that he will be a racist who will mandatorily enslave Africans. That's beyond crazy, sir.

PaulConventionWV
11-04-2012, 01:06 PM

It has nothing to do with what year it is. People are not better or more enlightened simply because we live in the 21st century. We have simply traded outward bigotry for more socialized evils. Morality doesn't change with time.

PaulConventionWV
11-04-2012, 01:35 PM

I think you underestimate what political opinions can change. For instance, did you know that you can be coached to raise your IQ test score? If black people don't have as much access to normal education and are arbitrarily harrassed and arrested by police, it only makes sense that they would have lower scores. Being economically disadvantaged means someone isn't going to be as knowledgeable or "enlightened" as people who can afford to have a progressive upbringing. IQ scores themselves are political tools, designed within the field of psychology, the bullshittiest area of study in the sciences. How can we judge standards for intelligence when we haven't determined what the implications of cultural differences on standards for intelligence are? People in Africa speak a different language and have a severely different culture. Therefore, they are going have different standards for reasoning ability and other such IQ determinants. Someone in America can't reliably create a test for Africans. The very idea of people saying you have to have a scientist determine the collective IQ of your culture is one of the most statist, anti-freedom positions I have ever heard, and it is not based on reality. It is based on the desire for control, nothing more. If certain cultures don't have this desire, they are not less advanced, they are just different.

What you are doing is asserting your own intelligence and arbitrarily applying standards that cannot be constant across all cultures, and using it to collectively judge other groups of people. That is a result of your own mental inferiorities, not anyone else's. If you think intelligence can be objectively measured across all cultures, you are the stupid one, not the people you criticize for failing your test. You don't even realize the arguments happening within the medical community that takes IQ scores out of the realm of certifiably factual information. It's ambiguous and arbitrary and it does not represent the reality that you seem to think it does. The fact that you are so ignorant to ambiguities within reality, to me, is what makes you a moron.

Shane Harris
11-04-2012, 02:11 PM
I'm sick of certain individuals wasting the freedom their ancestors would've killed for, and then using the hardships of their ancestors to earn pity and political points with the masses for their own selfish purposes. I believe their ancestors would be ashamed. There comes a point when you are no longer allowed to act disenfranchised for something your great great great grandfather went through. The collectivism in this argument is beyond sickening.

AGRP
11-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Poor kid.

angelatc
11-04-2012, 03:58 PM
I think you underestimate what political opinions can change. For instance, did you know that you can be coached to raise your IQ test score? If black people don't have as much access to normal education and are arbitrarily harassed and arrested by police, it only makes sense that they would have lower scores.

It isn't actually that simple. There are several studies that compensate for socio-economic differences. While it is true that the IQ of blacks rises as those statuses improve, it improves more for caucasians.

FYI - this is more for other people. I already know nothing will change your mind.

truelies
11-04-2012, 05:04 PM
................ But lets just allow humans to freely interact with one another, no forced segregation...................

Fine as long as that includes, no forced integration, no state sanctioned affirmative action or promotion of 'diversity'.

truelies
11-04-2012, 05:15 PM
What exactly do u mean by license? ...........................

1) insisting on yakking on your cellphone in a theater while a movie is showing

2) Driving down a residential street at 60 mph

3) Driving anywhere while high

4) selling/giving intoxicants to kids

5) using the fence bordering your neighbors property as a pistol backstop

6) fouling the air or water

7 jacking up a boom box so folks a 100 yards away have to hear it- in town

8) letting your animals run the streets

9) unwillingness to step up & fix what you break

truelies
11-04-2012, 05:23 PM
.What you are doing is asserting your own intelligence and arbitrarily applying standards that cannot be constant across all cultures, and using it to collectively judge other groups of people.

Sonny, I work as an engineer-MC/I & P/A are not culturally dependent. Respecting 'diverse' culture when the result is airplanes that crash, cars that rust out in 6 months, dams that fail and buildings which collapse is insane...........not to mention products which kill the customers are bad for business.

angelatc
11-04-2012, 05:24 PM

Liberal alert. Sigh.

Tpoints
11-04-2012, 05:25 PM
that's a pretty logical conclusion, considering that's exactly what people were doing before he was elected.

truelies
11-04-2012, 05:27 PM
...................so which variety of white do you recommend be best for the low IQ blacks?

competent farmers with a lot of skill for dealing with lame excuses.

amy31416
11-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Quite frankly, I am ok with race realist as long as they are not advocating that society run off all the black folks into plantation because the average IQ of blacks is 85. Lets the free market work its magic and if its indeed true that blacks are way dumber than the rest of humanity, then the scenario you want will be fulfilled. But lets just allow humans to freely interact with one another, no forced segregation (humans naturally self segregate anyway), no forced enslavement.

You're being far more gracious than I would be--I'd rep you if my internet connection allowed it.

juleswin
11-04-2012, 05:38 PM
competent farmers with a lot of skill for dealing with lame excuses.

Nice try but I dont give up easy. See if all it took was a competent farmer with a lot of skills for dealing with lame excuses, then why use white to qualify the type of farmer in your 1st post? You seem to know a lot about race and intelligence so I will ask again, which kind of white farmer would be suitable to the low IQ black child to work for?

tod evans
11-04-2012, 05:47 PM
All the farmers I know are in the fields working right alongside those they hire to help them.

And for the life of me I can't think of one who would hire a person who thought the work was beneath them.

juleswin
11-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Fine as long as that includes, no forced integration, no state sanctioned affirmative action or promotion of 'diversity'.

I couldn't agree more with that post. I hate affirmative action the most. Affirmative action raises the bar for white people while lowering the bar for minorities, do you know what that does to the group of people who are given a lower bar to target? It lower their determination, resolve and effort they put into their training, education etc and in the long run the gap in test scores that existed between the 2 groups will continue to widen or stay the same.

We had affirmative action programs for different kinds (I hate the word tribe) of Nigerians for entry into Universities. It has been going on since the 1960s and till today, the gap that existed between the beneficiaries and the victims is still there today. Affirmative action is a curse disguised as a blessing, its a short term benefit and long term destructive sort of program.

juleswin
11-04-2012, 05:59 PM

What this list have to do with not rounding up blacks into plantation because you say they have an average 85 IQ is beyond me. All am saying is that people should be free to live their lives as long as they are not infringing on anyone else's lives and property. Driving 60 mph on a residential street? how the hell can I be in favor of that? do I not live on some street and thus my life be put in danger. Come on truelies

mtr1979
11-04-2012, 06:05 PM
I actually work on a farm and let me tell you most farm work has become increasing mechanized. I have never pick crops in the field by hand. Granted I live in the Midwest so everything is pretty much soybeans or corn and done via combine, but I have shoveled a lot of s$!t in my time, hauled a lot of s$!t, and power washed a lot of s$!t. A problem many farmers have today is actually finding people who will work on their farms. Many people will not lower themselves to do this type of work. It is dirty and the pay isn't that great. Another thing when working on a farm you are not paid overtime and this is perfectly legal. There is this program and it has been around for a few years it is called Take our Jobs. http://www.takeourjobs.org/

juleswin
11-04-2012, 06:05 PM
You're being far more gracious than I would be--I'd rep you if my internet connection allowed it.

Can I get a rain check on that +rep? I try to be as polite as possible when chatting with race realist, I concede whatever points they are making just as long as they agree blacks are part of the human race and then you hit them with the libertarian message of individual freedom.

Just kidding about the rep thing :)

truelies
11-04-2012, 06:09 PM
Come on truelies

YOU asked what I considered License aka acts harmful to others excused by the perp as 'freedom'. I gave some everyday examples.

truelies
11-04-2012, 06:10 PM
Liberal alert. Sigh.

kinda obvious that you have a rather thuggish view of 'liberty'

amy31416
11-04-2012, 06:13 PM
Can I get a rain check on that +rep? I try to be as polite as possible when chatting with race realist, I concede whatever points they are making just as long as they agree blacks are part of the human race and then you hit them with the libertarian message of individual freedom.

Just kidding about the rep thing :)

I think the rep finally went through. Keep doing what you're doing and there'll be plenty more where that came from. :p

truelies
11-04-2012, 06:15 PM
I will ask again, which kind of white farmer would be suitable to the low IQ black child to work for?

I do believe I gave you an answer. Its not my problem you don't like it.

BSU kid
11-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Sigh...

oyarde
11-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Well , if Obummer wins and Reid still has the senate,Bummer care goes into effect, lots of Americans are going to be facing a grocery bill short a few hundred dollars over the year prior when they settle up with the"poor tax " for not having a "Federally approved" health plan...

juleswin
11-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Well , if Obummer wins and Reid still has the senate,Bummer care goes into effect, lots of Americans are going to be facing a grocery bill short a few hundred dollars over the year prior when the settle up with the"poor tax " for not having a "Federally approved" health plan...

Its going to hurt a lot of people, but liberals will somehow find a way to blame republicans when the pain starts. Lets forget Obama passed his HC bill without a single republican vote, this HC bill is all on democrats (and 1 "conservative" supreme court justice)

oyarde
11-04-2012, 07:34 PM
It is going to hurt many , worst part is, most of them do not know , yet.

bunklocoempire
11-04-2012, 08:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6brmSrd4uKM

Someone might want to remind the young gent that in this day and age 'Parchmen Farm' has a rainbow of prisoners.

Is it the color of the warden or the prisoner that makes prison such a drag? No. Not at all.

Doesn't matter a hill of beans who is holding the 12 gauge shotgun at your back.

BlackTerrel
11-08-2012, 12:05 AM

Slavery... a great idea. Vote Rand Paul 2012 :rolleyes:

Seriously you are a douchebag.

BlackTerrel
11-08-2012, 12:06 AM
That is so true, I have also heard people say the United states govt infected people with STD without their knowledge, the US dropped atomic bombs on 2 Japanese cities when the Japanese were ready to surrender, the federal reserve prints out money on purpose debasing the dollar. Yea, people saying ridiculous things exactly like this kid is saying, we all know the good ole US govt and its maniacal leaders would never do any such thing. Stupid, gullible, naive conspiracy theorists, what can you ever do about them?

Keep your head buried in the sand brother, ignorance is indeed bliss.

So then this kid is perfectly reasoned in saying Mitt will send him to pick crops then right?

So why the mockery?

BlackTerrel
11-08-2012, 12:10 AM

You are clearly one of those super high IQ people.

How come you and your ilk are always working at taco bell and living in your parents basement? With your high IQ you should be running the world not bragging about how superior you are on an internet forum.

BlackTerrel
11-08-2012, 12:12 AM

He didn't say "whitey" - that's you. He said Romney. I doubt he thinks the same about Bill Clinton or Joe Biden or Eminem.

He believes Romney wants to enslave him. He's 10. The guy a post above mine thinks Obama wants to put him in a FEMA camp. He's likely older than 10.

Yes, that's true. But our belief is based on fact. His is not.

It's a face that Obama is going to put everyone in big cities into FEMA camps? No it isn't. Actually it 100% won't happen. But you can't argue logic.

His is crazy because there's nothing to suggest that it's true.

He's ten. He's no crazier than the guy posting here who thinks the moon landing was fake or that Obama is a Muslim or that Obama will put us all in FEMA camps. Most of whom are likely older than ten.

He's basically saying that, if our next president is white, it's guaranteed that he will be a racist who will mandatorily enslave Africans. That's beyond crazy, sir.

Now you're just making shit up. He said "Romney" not all white people. I don't think he'd apply it to Bill Clinton or Adam Sandler or Kevin Love.

oyarde
11-08-2012, 12:19 AM
I would like to be the first to congratulate that young man. He will likely never have a job at all , much less, worry about picking crops.....

John F Kennedy III
11-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Well I guess that poor kid won't have to pick crops.

juleswin
11-08-2012, 09:48 AM
So then this kid is perfectly reasoned in saying Mitt will send him to pick crops then right?

So why the mockery?

Because deep down you know its not on the same level as 911 truth but you continue to act like they are on the same level. Lets start with this kid, do you have any idea what he would say when you asked him to expand on his theory? yep, the same smile on his face he had when he was saying his BS theory is what you will get, he has no evidence to back it up, he probably has never serious thought about this. Onto 911 truth, I have posted a few videos that I thought would convince you that at least what we were told happened that day did not happen. The evidence I have looks very solid, well thought out and has a series of experiment backing it up to boot.

And every time you post of disparaging comments about 911 conspiracy, I reply with my evidence and for some reason you are unwilling to check it out. At least give it a try and after checking it out (believing it or not), I hope you will stop comparing it to just any ridiculous conspiracy theory like the one this boy has. This. This is why I have an attitude with you, you trash 911 truth and the same time unwilling to look at the evidence supporting it. Some 911 truth info out there is ridiculous and other are not

Travlyr
11-08-2012, 09:52 AM
He's ten. He's no crazier than the guy posting here who thinks the moon landing was fake or that Obama is a Muslim or that Obama will put us all in FEMA camps. Most of whom are likely older than ten.

Or no crazier than the guy who still thinks the Apollo Moon landings were real and they never lie to you on TV. If you still believe astronauts can dance around on a Moon like it is a Sunday walk in the park when they would have had to be dancing around plasma sheets of 2,000,000 degree Fahrenheit electrons and 140,000 degree Fahrenheit solar winds, then it might be you who is the crazy conspiracy theorist. I did my homework. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?391515-The-Men-On-The-Moon-The-Apollo-Missions&p=4711291&viewfull=1#post4711291) I don't buy that lie.

NASA: The Moon and the Magnetotail - 04.16.08 (http://www.nasa.gov/topics/moonmars/features/magnetotail_080416.html),

Earth’s magnetotail isn’t the only source of plasma to charge the moon. Solar wind can provide charged particles, too; indeed, most of the time, the solar wind is the primary source. But when the moon enters the magnetotail, the solar wind is pushed back and the plasma sheet takes over. The plasma sheet is about 10 times hotter than the solar wind and that gives it more "punch" when it comes to altering the charge balance of the moon's surface. Two million degree electrons in the plasma sheet race around like crazy and many of them hit the moon's surface. Solar wind electrons are relatively cool at only 140 thousand degrees, and fewer of them zip all the way down to the shadowed surface of the moon's nightside.

In 2008, NASA claims (http://www.nasa.gov/topics/moonmars/features/magnetotail_080416.html),

“The moon enters the magnetotail three days before it is full and takes about six days to cross and exit on the other side.”
Apollo 12,

EVA 2 start: November 20, 1969, 03:54:45 UTC
Conrad — EVA 2
Stepped onto Moon: 03:59:00 UTC
LM ingress: 07:42:00 UTC
Bean — EVA 2
Stepped onto Moon: 04:06:00 UTC
LM ingress: 07:30:00 UTC

Full Moon,
November 23, 1969 (http://www.life-cycles-destiny.com/dw/19611970.htm)

Space Suit Protection,
How Space Suits Work by Craig Freudenrich, Ph.D. (http://science.howstuffworks.com/space-suit1.htm)

Radiation
Space suits offer only limited protection from radiation. Some protection is offered by the reflective coatings of Mylar that are built into the suits, but a space suit would not offer much protection from a solar flare. So, spacewalks are planned during periods of low solar activity.

So, if you are one to still believe that men walked on the Moon in 1969, then please do your homework, rebut, and show your work.

BlackTerrel
11-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Because deep down you know its not on the same level as 911 truth but you continue to act like they are on the same level. Lets start with this kid, do you have any idea what he would say when you asked him to expand on his theory? yep, the same smile on his face he had when he was saying his BS theory is what you will get, he has no evidence to back it up, he probably has never serious thought about this. Onto 911 truth, I have posted a few videos that I thought would convince you that at least what we were told happened that day did not happen. The evidence I have looks very solid, well thought out and has a series of experiment backing it up to boot.

And every time you post of disparaging comments about 911 conspiracy, I reply with my evidence and for some reason you are unwilling to check it out. At least give it a try and after checking it out (believing it or not), I hope you will stop comparing it to just any ridiculous conspiracy theory like the one this boy has. This. This is why I have an attitude with you, you trash 911 truth and the same time unwilling to look at the evidence supporting it. Some 911 truth info out there is ridiculous and other are not

I have watched hours and hours of video of "911 truth". Going through and debating items line by line is a monumental task.

But overall I find most of it to be either conjecture or outright making shit up.

What is the evidence that Obama is going to put us all in FEMA camps? When is it going to happen? When will it be acceptable to admit that this never occurred?

oyarde
11-09-2012, 12:13 AM
[QUOTE=Travlyr;4722285]Or no crazier than the guy who still thinks the Apollo Moon landings were real and they never lie to you on TV. If you still believe astronauts can dance around on a Moon like it is a Sunday walk in the park when they would have had to be dancing around plasma sheets of 2,000,000 degree Fahrenheit electrons and 140,000 degree Fahrenheit solar winds, then it might be you who is the crazy conspiracy theorist. I did my homework. (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?391515-The-Men-On-The-Moon-The-Apollo-Missions&p=4711291&viewfull=1#post4711291) I don't buy that lie.

NASA: The Moon and the Magnetotail - 04.16.08 (http://www.nasa.gov/topics/moonmars/features/magnetotail_080416.html), I am busy drinking beer, but, for you, I am going to play , some Santana, Moonflower. I am not going to let you ruin my day , by me trying to figure out solar wind speeds, I have never been to the sun , maybe , some moons, but that was, maybe 1979 and there were , possibly, hallucinogenics involved....

NoDemon
11-09-2012, 02:57 AM
Farming is hard work. These people need easy & lavish life of big cities.

oyarde
11-09-2012, 11:34 AM
How did the NoDemon get banned in two poists ? Is that a record ?

truelies
11-11-2012, 12:22 PM
.............How come you and your ilk are always working at taco bell and living in your parents basement? ................

perhaps in your dreams, fool.

Tell me now, why is it you have such heartburn over a simple statement of truth eh? Afraid that without the backstop of affirmative action you would be doing stoop labour or not eating?

BlackTerrel
12-10-2012, 09:20 PM
perhaps in your dreams, fool.

Tell me now, why is it you have such heartburn over a simple statement of truth eh? Afraid that without the backstop of affirmative action you would be doing stoop labour or not eating?

No I'll be OK no matter what happens. I don't live in fear.

Dr.3D
12-10-2012, 09:34 PM
I have watched hours and hours of video of "911 truth". Going through and debating items line by line is a monumental task.

But overall I find most of it to be either conjecture or outright making shit up.

What is the evidence that Obama is going to put us all in FEMA camps? When is it going to happen? When will it be acceptable to admit that this never occurred?
LOL, that's easy.... when he is out of office in four more years.

pochy1776
12-10-2012, 10:07 PM
THis makes me hate Black people, latino people, white people, asian people and all other poor people who think their government money should come to them. The only justifiable welfare is Veteran or disabled welfare that is locally or regionally run. BEST solution: voluntarily (if they want to) export all these poor minority families to Africa where they think it is so great.

BlackTerrel
12-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Cool. I actually put this in my calendar for 2017. What the f

BlackTerrel
01-01-2017, 03:49 PM
Cool. I actually put this in my calendar for 2017. What the f

Well Obama never put anyone in FEMA camps and doesn't look like a white president is going to make blacks slaves again.

Hopefully the ten year old in this video (who should be 14 now) realizes that he was wrong.

Hope the same is true of the adults on this forum. Stop the fear mongering.

oyarde
01-01-2017, 03:55 PM
Well Obama never put anyone in FEMA camps and doesn't look like a white president is going to make blacks slaves again.

Hopefully the ten year old in this video (who should be 14 now) realizes that he was wrong.

I am still hoping welfare recipients will be out picking crops this summer .

tod evans
01-01-2017, 03:59 PM
I am still hoping welfare recipients will be out picking crops this summer .

Right there with you...

Anti Federalist
03-30-2017, 06:35 PM

Where'd BT get off to?