PDA

View Full Version : The love for Obama is insane.

Warrior_of_Freedom
11-02-2012, 02:38 AM
My city has a public online forum to discuss city things. The owner of the site took it upon himself to move every non-Obama political thread to a part of the forum no one reads, and lock/pin pro-Obama topics to the main forum. Anyone that calls him out gets banned. While this is just the internet, I still think these kind of people are DANGEROUS. Easily trample over people's speech because they think the end justifies the means. These kind of people treat Obama like a god.

Every time I go to some local political event, it's always a group of liberals/democrats that are whiny, disrespectful, and even threaten people with violence. They can't get out of the two-party mentality and automatically assume if you're not for Obama you're for Romney. I honestly think these people are beyond help, as I can't get one word out of my mouth before being called a stupid racist who doesn't like aborting babies, when in reality I'm not even voting for Romney. And historically, the democrats were the racists anyway; I see they still have their obedient slaves.

Anti Federalist
11-02-2012, 02:56 AM
Move.

To NH.

That is all.

My city has a public online forum to discuss city things. The owner of the site took it upon himself to move every non-Obama political thread to a part of the forum no one reads, and lock/pin pro-Obama topics to the main forum. Anyone that calls him out gets banned. While this is just the internet, I still think these kind of people are DANGEROUS. Easily trample over people's speech because they think the end justifies the means. These kind of people treat Obama like a god.

Every time I go to some local political event, it's always a group of liberals/democrats that are whiny, disrespectful, and even threaten people with violence. They can't get out of the two-party mentality and automatically assume if you're not for Obama you're for Romney. I honestly think these people are beyond help, as I can't get one word out of my mouth before being called a stupid racist who doesn't like aborting babies, when in reality I'm not even voting for Romney. And historically, the democrats were the racists anyway; I see they still have their obedient slaves.