PDA

View Full Version : Boortz Predicts Obama Win

RonPaulFanInGA
11-01-2012, 12:53 PM
http://www.boortz.com/news/news/nealz-nuze-exclusive-election-prediction/nSsX3/

My Prediction For The Election

In less than one week we’re going to know who won the election. My prediction is – and I’m sorry to say it – that next Wednesday, productive, freedom-loving Americans are going to be faced with the reality of four more years of Barack Obama. That’s my prediction. I hope I’m wrong.

But I fear that I won’t be wrong because the entitlement mentality is so strong in this country, and the Democrats have been working so hard for four years to create as much government dependency as they could: We’ve been adding people to the Social Security Disability dole at the rate of about 1000 Americans every single day; Food stamp participation has increased 46% under Dear Ruler; Almost half of America (49%) lives in a household where at least one member received some type of un-earned government check; and Obama eliminated welfare work requirements!

These people not going to vote to restore freedom or economic liberty. They’re not going to vote to restore American greatness overseas or strengthen our military. They’re not going to vote to make it easier for businesses to thrive and flourish. They’re not going to vote to turn back the regulatory tsunami under Barack Obama. They ARE going to vote to keep the checks coming, and the vote for Obama is the vote to keep the checks coming.

I don’t think that productive Americans are going to be able to get out there and turn the tide back next week. God I hope I’m wrong. But this time next week, I think it’s going to be a sad day for America.

AuH20
11-01-2012, 12:54 PM
America is dead, Boortz. And it's been like that for several decades.

Anti Federalist
11-01-2012, 01:32 PM
These people not going to vote to restore freedom or economic liberty. They’re not going to vote to restore American greatness overseas or strengthen our military. They’re not going to vote to make it easier for businesses to thrive and flourish. They’re not going to vote to turn back the regulatory tsunami under Barack Obama. They ARE going to vote to keep the checks coming, and the vote for Obama is the vote to keep the checks coming

And Mandate Mitt the Gun Banner would?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Sx2Yfn7ibKk/TPf0iShhBTI/AAAAAAAAGQw/Aotv3gcjIE8/s640/calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Lucille
11-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Right? This is especially precious:

They’re not going to vote to restore American greatness overseas or strengthen our military.

Oxymoron much? Our "greatness" overseas, in the form of endless war under George W. Obama, has only weakened our military and reduced America's greatness both at home and abroad. Not only that, Obama is following the neo-Trot plaaan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAw2PnEnyow), and has increased the Pentagram's budget every year he's been in office, and will continue to do so. Yet the ineducable "conservative" voters like to believe otherwise.

truelies
11-01-2012, 01:53 PM
America is dead, Boortz. And it's been like that for several decades.

Boortz helped kill it.

Matthew5
11-01-2012, 02:04 PM
They’re not going to vote to restore American greatness overseas or strengthen our military.

Translation: LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

truelies
11-01-2012, 02:06 PM
How bloody stupid is Boortz that he thinks the military needs more $$$$$

RonPaulFanInGA
11-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Boortz was right.