PDA

View Full Version : TSA goons headed to NY and NJ to "help Sandy survivors."

Lucille
11-01-2012, 11:11 AM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/124822.html

As if Our local Rulers and a hurricane haven’t damaged New York and New Jersey enough, the TSA is jumping into the fray. It’s exporting its deviants and thugs from St. Louis to the “northeast”; allegedly, they will “help Sandy survivors.” I’m not sure how stealing iPads, money, and jewelry while sexually assaulting people who’ve lost power or, in some cases, entire homes and neighborhoods will “help,” but hey, that’s why I’m a mere serf and not a Large Cow-Plop at the TSA.

About that damage to NY:

Did New York's Wonderful Big Government Fail to Plan for a Much-Predicted Disaster?
http://reason.com/blog/2012/11/01/did-new-yorks-wonderful-big-government-f

Analysts have been warning the (big) governments of New York for years that they should build more robust defenses against just this type of flood.

For nearly a decade, scientists have told city and state officials that New York faces certain peril: rising sea levels, more frequent flooding and extreme weather patterns. The alarm bells grew louder after Tropical Storm Irene last year, when the city shut down its subway system and water rushed into the Rockaways and Lower Manhattan. [...]

With an almost eerie foreshadowing, the dangers laid out by scientists as they tried to press public officials for change in recent years describes what happened this week: Subway tunnels filled with water, just as they warned. Tens of thousands of people in Manhattan lost power. The city shut down.

Comments Walter Russell Mead:

Here in New York we have a very busy government. It's worried about the kinds of fats we eat and the size of the soft drinks we buy, and there is no shortage of regulations affecting businesses, street vendors, and individuals. But in all this exciting fine tuning, nobody seems to have bothered to think about the much greater task of keeping floodwaters out of the subway system. [...]

The problem with nanny state governance isn't just that it's intrusive. It isn't just that it stifles business with over-regulation, and it isn't just that it empowers busybodies and costs money. It's that it distracts government from the really big jobs that it ought to be doing.

Like protecting the nation from attack on 9/11? That kind of big job? No can do! They're too busy running every other industry (into the ground), and running all of our lives than to do one of their few Constitutionally mandated duties. I still can't get over how the American people rallied around Bush Co. and the rest. They should have stormed CONgress with pitchforks and torches, and run them all out of town on a rail. But nope. Not the Booboisie! They reward epic failures, and then surrender their liberties to the same criminals who not only created the conditions of the attack, but left us open to it.

jkr
11-01-2012, 11:40 AM
now the l00ting will REALLY begin...

Czolgosz
11-01-2012, 11:40 AM
We're gonna help you by checking y'a asshole, sir.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
11-01-2012, 11:49 AM
TSA will probably be forcing the evacuations or policing the shelters. What I am saying here is this is still definitely a horrible development.

VoluntaryAmerican
11-01-2012, 11:59 AM
BUT BUT... How would we ever survive hurricanes before without the TSA and FEMA?

tod evans
11-01-2012, 12:25 PM
BUT BUT... How would we ever survive hurricanes before without the TSA and FEMA?

Much more efficiently.

Lucille
11-01-2012, 01:23 PM
"If ever I was sure that someone was coming to help me, I should run like hell."
― Henry David Thoreau

VoluntaryAmerican
11-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Much more efficiently.

Yeah, that was sarcasm. But I had some raging liberal say that to me last night actually.

torchbearer
11-01-2012, 05:40 PM

/thread

JK/SEA
11-01-2012, 06:12 PM
/thread

plus REP.

tangent4ronpaul
11-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Shelters will now require cavity searches to enter... :rolleyes:

-t

asurfaholic
11-01-2012, 06:51 PM
Why any lover of liberty would live in a big city such as ny is beyond me.

Chris from Upstate NY
11-01-2012, 08:06 PM

I'm a big boy...

Pericles
11-01-2012, 08:44 PM

They're bringing in the professionals.

youngbuck
11-02-2012, 01:31 AM
I can't imagine anything good whatsoever coming from this.

S.Shorland
11-02-2012, 06:19 AM
They'll sit them in a freezing bath and brush them with a toothbrush until all the sand is gone.

Brian4Liberty
11-02-2012, 12:38 PM

I smell a SouthPark reference there...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-G4HATiC8

Nirvikalpa
11-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Free mammogram and testicle squeezes?