PDA

View Full Version : End Of The Road 2012

liberty2897
10-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Just watched a documentary on Netflix called End Of The Road: "How money became worthless". This is the very best documentary I have seen explaining the Federal Reserve, Gold Standard, Fiat Currency, Central banks. I thought I had learned quite a bit reading on the forums here, but this really opened my eyes. I think everyone should watch it.

Sorry if references have already been posted to it. I did a search on title and didn't see any results.

[edit]
added "how money became worthless" to the title because of other titles with similar names.

preview
http://www.blippitt.com/end-of-the-road-how-money-became-worthless-video/

Actors: James Turk, Eric Sprott, Peter Schiff, Mike Maloney, Jim Puplava
Directors: Tim Delmastro

liberty2897
11-09-2012, 10:09 PM
I'm going to bump this once because I didn't have the full title when I first posted it. I'm watching it again and I can't believe how informative this video is... Why did I never hear all this before? It is available on Netflix. "End Of The Road: How money became worthless" Please watch it (even the first 15 minutes). I really want to know what RP supporters think about it.

Thanks.

gwax23
11-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Ill start watching it now. I was looking for something to watch on netflix ;D

gwax23
11-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Okay just finished it. 5 stars. Great documentary. Good to see schiff. Explained it well. I think it left off on too much of a high note, happy ending sort of thing. Either case good find. if you come across anymore please post them.