PDA

View Full Version : Will Democrats Blame The Obama Loss on Hurricane Sandy?

dannno
10-31-2012, 03:24 PM
Hurricane Sandy just crashed into half the country's blue states. I have a feeling things will still be very hectic around those parts next week for the election. Obviously they will still have the same electoral count no matter who wins, but could this have an impact on the final numbers?

dannno
10-31-2012, 03:42 PM
bump

kathy88
10-31-2012, 03:50 PM
It's really a fabulous scapegoat. But I'm sure there will be emergency procedures to get all the disaster victims "special" ballots :)

HOLLYWOOD
10-31-2012, 04:06 PM
A Romney loss will be blamed on Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, and every other Constitutional/3rd Party/Independent person that didn't conform to the 10 Fat Fascists running the GOP.

Obama losing? One last time ...BUSH DID IT

oyarde
10-31-2012, 10:47 PM
If a Dem holding a National Office loses, it is, because , they are consistently the biggest collective bunch of Losers ever assembled in this Country. Party of morons run and controlled by Marxists. I could give a fuck , if I ever had to hear one of these less than human things, try to explain to me why I should pay for any person's birth control.Thieves, mongrels, retards. It actually takes them to make anything in the GOP to look good.

Giuliani was there on 911
10-31-2012, 10:55 PM
that or racism

Keith and stuff
11-01-2012, 01:24 AM
It might lead to Obama getting a lower percentage of the vote. Polls show Romney up by maybe 1 or 2 percentage points in the popular vote. Maybe Romney will end up 1/2 a percentage point higher in the popular vote. I don't see Sandy have a big impact on the electoral college.

Noob
11-01-2012, 02:30 AM
They are all ready blaming it on global warming and trying to use it to re-jump start the push for cap and trade, carbon taxes .

bill1971
11-01-2012, 08:47 AM
No, they will blame voter fraud.

malkusm
11-01-2012, 09:08 AM
It might lead to Obama getting a lower percentage of the vote. Polls show Romney up by maybe 1 or 2 percentage points in the popular vote. Maybe Romney will end up 1/2 a percentage point higher in the popular vote. I don't see Sandy have a big impact on the electoral college.

This....I don't see why the storm should affect which candidate will win any of those states, although it might reduce turnout in those states.

FunkBuddha
11-01-2012, 09:34 AM
or vote flipping.

fisharmor
11-01-2012, 09:35 AM
I just noticed a solid 24-hour period of Obama getting friendly with Christie and touring the damage... I was kind of thinking that the Obama victory was going to be blamed on Sandy.
What news I'm getting over traditional channels in VA is formulaic: "Obama's out helping the people... and there's this guy Romney, too."
No press is bad press, and Obama's getting a lot of free press right now.

kahless
11-01-2012, 09:36 AM
The Dems will look for some sort of bogus excuse and this Hurricane gave them what they need better than voter fraud. We will be hearing for the next 4 years how Romney stole the election from Obama because of this disaster.