View Full Version : Tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney

donnay
10-31-2012, 03:16 PM
Tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjrthOPLAKM&feature=player_embedded

My sentiments exactly!

Confederate
10-31-2012, 03:28 PM
I once had a Ford Bronco. I never did get tired of it.

http://jesuselectronics.com/caralarm/images/ford-Bronco-car-alarm3.jpg

Anti Federalist
11-01-2012, 12:52 PM
You and me too Abby, me too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjrthOPLAKM&feature=player_embedded

fr33
11-01-2012, 12:54 PM
My thoughts exactly.

Maybe her parents should stop talking politics around her ;)

TheGrinch
11-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Lol.

"It'll be over soon Abby"

"Yay :("

alucard13mmfmj
11-01-2012, 01:02 PM
The pain will be over soon.. It'll be over. Poor kid is going to have to pay off our debt :(.

The Goat
11-01-2012, 01:05 PM
She is a prime candidate for indefinite detention.

Anti Federalist
11-01-2012, 01:11 PM
The pain will be over soon.. It'll be over. Poor kid is going to have to pay off our debt :(.

Yeah, that's what really sad.

The pain is just starting sweetheart.

Not to mention that she is also now subject to getting blown apart, while killing people half a world away, to further the mad machinations of the tyrants that run this show now.

VoluntaryAmerican
11-01-2012, 01:20 PM
:( Poor girl.

Lucille
11-01-2012, 01:22 PM
That poor child. Her parents must talk politics a lot.

I feel the same way though. Our society is so politicized, you can't escape it (which is just how the Ruling Class likes it). The State is everywhere, in our faces, all the time. I asked dh if it was always this way during our lifetimes, and that we just weren't paying attention. We came to the conclusion that it's much worse now than it was 20 years ago.

Anti Federalist
11-01-2012, 01:28 PM
That poor child. Her parents must talk politics a lot.

I feel the same way though. Our society is so politicized, you can't escape it (which is just how the Ruling Class likes it). The State is everywhere, in our faces, all the time. I asked dh if it was always this way during our lifetimes, and that we just weren't paying attention. We came to the conclusion that it's much worse now than it was 20 years ago.

No, it is much worse, and it is also why, as much as we would like to, we can't ignore it.

Just the level of surveillance is stifling.

Zippyjuan
11-01-2012, 01:33 PM
So glad I am not in a "battleground state" and the barrage of ads and robo-calls they must be getting. The local ones are bad enough.

Todd
11-01-2012, 01:48 PM
So glad I am not in a "battleground state" and the barrage of ads and robo-calls they must be getting. The local ones are bad enough.

Lucky You.
:(

Anti Federalist
11-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Lucky You.
:(

I was at my folks house for a while, they had local TV on, it was unwatchable for all the ads.

Zippyjuan
11-01-2012, 02:35 PM
I grew up in Colorado which is one of those states- Obama has visited my old college campus three times already. I only saw one presidential candidate when I lived there. When I visit my folks who do still live there, the news programs are back to back political ads (other times of the day were only slightly better). Change the channel and see the exact same ones- over and over. Now in San Diego both Obama and Romney visited but those were quiet fundraising visits to rich communities. I won't try to call them until after the election because I know they won't answer the phone.

awake
11-01-2012, 02:48 PM
I think she gets the idea that her future will be as a democratically selected slave, that is if she can't get democratically elected as a slave owner.

All political elections are about one question: do I want the institution of slavery to exist or not?