PDA

View Full Version : Florida C4L school!

randpaul2016
10-30-2012, 07:36 PM
November 10th 9am-5pm I want to go :cool: Been getting emails about it, here is one of them. Has anyone here heard about these 1 day classes? I like how they are changing from the ground up "grassroots". This is really smart...

Do you know how to work the legislature, or are you going to be worked over by the legislature…. Again?

I am confident that you understand the power of ideas. But good ideas are not worth anything if they are not put into action.

If you are going to spend your time and treasure trying to reclaim the Republic, then let’s do it to win.

The Florida Campaign for Liberty is hosting a One-Day Grassroots Leadership School with Senior Consultant Kirk Shelley on Saturday, November 10, 2012.

Kirk has over 25 years experience working (and winning) in legislatures in 25 states. Over the last 2 years, Kirk has trained over 2,800 activists at 48 One-Day Activist schools in 29 states.

Click here to purchase your tickets.

At this school you will learn how to create meaningful change and what you must do to be respected and feared by politicians.

You must be at this school!

This intense one-day training covers:

•The Real Nature of Politics – why “educating” people won’t result in change
•The Biggest Lie in Politics – and how the political class uses your convictions against you

•How to Work effectively at the Capitol – getting a bill sponsor and a roll call vote despite the leadership

•How to Build a Group – Putting pressure on legislators

All this and much more for just $25 – which includes lunch and materials!

This class will teach you how to turn your passion into action. I sincerely hope you can attend.

Complete One-Day Grassroots Leadership School

Saturday, November 10, 2012
9:00 AM*-5:00PM
1315 South Orange Ave.
Legends
Orlando, FL
*Registration begins at 8:30

Click here to purchase your ticket today.

You owe it to your ideas and principles to learn how to become the most effective activist you can be.

In Liberty,
Mark Cross
Florida Campaign for Liberty

P.S. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of the solution! Click here to get your ticket today!

P.P.S. Check out what others have said about this class:

* “I really enjoyed the school. I found it simultaneously informative, exciting and revolting.” Luke Priest, Iowa

* "The slides and training were extremely informative and educational - your real-world experience and anecdotes really hit home and were relevant to the materials. It was a pretty intense class - lots of information in a single day, but we got through it!" Jeremy T. Goemaat, President, LogicBox, Inc.

* "Your training is OUTSTANDING. I'm not one to be able to sit for more than 1 hour at a lecture style presentation, but honest to God, that's the best political training I've ever seen." Jeff Greenspan, Arizona Campaign for Liberty

jodealbell
10-30-2012, 10:59 PM
Interesting. I'll look forward for some changes and improvements.

randpaul2016
10-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Basically an activist class. Seems really interesting.

randpaul2016
11-02-2012, 12:50 PM
http://www.training4liberty.org/facl2/orlando_train.htm